Recent content by luis

1. L

FS: système d'alarme et accessoires.. jme débarasse de tout cke jai!

yooo je déménage fack jvend tout ce qui traine dans le garage! cest négociable y faut que ca parte! tout est neuf! détecteur de mouvement pour systeme d'alarme. 30$ ajustable, peut se rajouter a un sys d'alarme déja existant sirènes d'alarme, 2 sortes: mini piezo et sirène ordinaire...
  2. L

Mercedes Benz problem! Remote start pros please!

has anyone ever installed remote start on a 1998 mercedes benz C230? i'm worried about immobilizer system on the car! where's the tach wire? will I encounter any problem with remote start on this model? electronics components seem pretty sphisticated :confused: thanks
  3. L

Audiobahn sub

Hello! I'm selling an Audiobahn AW1251t. Its brand new in unopened box with full warranty. Je vend un sub Audiobahn AW1251t flanbant neuf dans lemballage original avec garantie du manufacturier. 800watts peak power 400watt RMS power Ive sold lots of these and they pound HARD with quality...
  4. L

once again... Ignitor or coil??

Heya! Well, here it goes; I took a look at my rotor the other day cuz my cars was lacking power... it was rusted to death! So I put everything back up to go to my Acura dealer and that's where it goes bad: car wouldnt start!! All I did was put a little di-electric grease on tip of rotor cuz...
  5. L

Subwoofer 800w Audiobahn ... and more

Hey I got this Audiobahn AW1251T... its brand new in ORIGINAL UNOPENED box. 800w peak 400w rms this is the picture of a similir model, the 300watt one, but it looks the same. Make an offer!! I can have lots of these, and about anything else you need.. speakers, amps, decks, ... Tell me...
  6. L

fried coil or ignitor.. oh sh*t

Hey there My car won't start, the prob is definatly in the distributor. How can you know when your coil or ignitor is fried? Is there any visual marks on it that could idicate its burnt? Also, to check the coil, I checked resistance, but is there a way to check the ignitor? hope you guys can...
  7. L

Weird ignition problem!! aidez help me

Hey I just changed my rotor, it was all rusted... I removed the whole distributor for easy access to rotorr screw. Then I put everything back up and car won't start! :cry: I have no spark but engine cranks... Tested the coil with ohmmeter and seems fine, SEEMS fine... Checked all...
Back