Recent content by o2slick

1. o2slick

Ichiba 5x100/5x112 Spacer 8mm

I have a pair of 1 month old Ichiba 8mm spacer 8mm. Bolts pattern: 5x100/5x112 Bore: 57.1mm Come with 10 extended bolts Asking: 75$
  2. o2slick

Evoms intake GTI mk6 *Sold*

Up for sale is my evoms intake. Had it on for about 10k miles. Come with everything to install it. Reason of sale is that i'm looking to change car so slowly parting out some stuff. Looking for 200$+shipping obo. Cash or EMT is king.
  3. o2slick

BC Racing Coilover

Up for sale is my BC racing Coilover. They are awesome quality and can go really low. Bought it brandnew for 1200$ only 2 months old and under 3000km. Will probable be changing car soon so parting out. It's basically brandnew! Some specification of the coilover; Full height adjustability...
  4. o2slick

Eibach Pro kit for Gti mk6

I have a set of Eibach pro kit for gti mark 6 . I think the golf 6 can also use it double check it ! Have it on for less than a year about 8-9months. Less than 10 000km Paid: 300$ Asking: 200$ Reason of sale: Change to coilover
  5. o2slick

Lost wheel lock key.

So I can't seem to find my wheel lock key. I have a 2011 GTI with OEM wheel lock. What can I do? Will vw dealer have a spare one for me? Do they have master key to get these off, so I can get new wheel locks? Thanks!!!
  6. o2slick

Strut spreader

I'll be installing my coilovers on my gti. Anyone have a strut spreader that I can borrow for the weekend? I can put down a deposit ! Would appreciate your help!
  7. o2slick

Parking ticket (help)

Hi everyone, So here is the story. I went to school this morning and park on the corner of the street (intersection Avenue Lincoln and Rue Saint-Mathieu). Ticket description is "en ayant stationné un véhicule routier ou la signalisation interdit le stationnement (entretien)". There is only 1...
  8. o2slick

Glossy black vinyl

So I have a big sheet of glossy black vinyl for sale. Dimension is 48"x75" enough for the entire roof of all the cars. Perfect for DIY ! Nothing is wrong with the vinyl just that I don't feel like doing the DIY scare to ruin it. I am asking 55$ + shipping if i have to ship it. Some DIY of...
  9. o2slick

Glossy black vinyl

So I have a big sheet of glossy black vinyl for sale. Dimension is 48"x75" enough for an entire car roof. Perfect for DIY ! Nothing is wrong with the vinyl just that I don't feel like doing the DIY scare to ruin it. I am asking 55$ + shipping if i have to ship it. Some DIY of the exact same...
  10. o2slick

Seiko Analogue Quartz cal. 7T92 1/20 Chronograph (Brandnew Watch)

I have a Seiko Analogue Quartz cal. 7T92 1/20 Chronograph for sell. It is brandnew. Watch come with the instruction booklet, guarantee, big fancy box, tag , etc. (Look at pictures) I bought it for 350$ I am whiling to let it go for 280$ + shipping. Prefer cash! I am whiling to bring it to...
  11. o2slick

Cherche Mag/rims 16" 5x112

Cherche des mag/rims 16" 5x112(Gti) pour l'hiver! Pm moi se que vous avez! Merci!
Back