Recent content by Protege

1. P

PHOTOS: Ferrari Festival 2006...

Credits Again, many thanks to: - Natalie (for making all of this possible) - Philippe (for the added company) Giving sex a run for its money While my commitment for Montrealracing.com will see me for one more race in September, the past 5 straight weeks has put a toll on me physically...
  2. P

TEASER: The annual "For [EF]Saceone[SF] thread" returns...

This future perennial favourite returns after a 2005 miss-out. Release date: Running way behind. I'm targetting Sunday, July 2, 2006 around 2200-2400hrs. If not, Monday, July 3, 2006 between 2000-2100hrs. Prognosis: No, it's not going to look like the one above. I was suffering from...
  3. P

PHOTOS: Sommets des Legendes

Credits Many thanks again to Natalie for making all of this possible. :bigup: Sommets des Legendes Once and a while, we as car enthusiasts need to be reminded of the history and heritage of automotive racing. Without these ol’ timer classics pushing the technology envelope we would not...
  4. P

TEASER: The legends come out to play...

Release Date: Running way behind so the date is set at Thursday June 22, 2006 sometime between 2200-2400hrs. Prognosis: Consider what you'll soon see the calm before the storm. ;)
  5. P

PHOTOS: Round 2 of Parts Canada Superbike Championships...

This is a multi-post thread. Please wait for the :) face at the end of one of the posts before posting your comments. Thank you. Credits Once again, many thanks to: - Natalie - Tremblant flaggers (who by all accounts are just as crazy as I am sitting through black flies-infested...
  6. P

TEASER: Four divided by Two equals...

...well, you get the picture ;) Release date: Wednesday June 07, 2006 OR Thursday June 08, 2006. Prognosis: A bit better than the Spring Classic images.
  7. P

PHOTOS: A Spring Classic...

Credits Many thanks to these people that made this past weekend happen: - Natalie - Philippe - Photo_X : despite ditching me after showing him some good spots. - Kuds: despite helping Photo_X ditch me after showing him some good spots. - Tremblant Flaggers and Road Crew :bigup: Circuit Mont...
  8. P

TEASER: And so, the insanity continues....

Expected arrival date: Wednesday May 31, 2006. Prognosis: It ain't looking good. Not like last week's. So, don't expect much.
  9. P

PHOTOS: Let it be known...Ozzie is BACK!!

Credits As with Ozzie tradition, credits comes first. Thanks to these fine people for showing me a good time: - Photo_X - kuds - Asmodeus - Nelo - BBQMan - Russell - Murphy's Law Project: Insanity commences St.-Eustache, Quebec - After travelling 6 hours through the night and managing to...
  10. P

Some old school members will know what this thread is all about...

And so it begins...Thursday, May 25th, 2006. ;)
  11. P

Aquarium help -> Plecos

Hey fellas, Any of you know of a good Pleco website that has a lot of information on uncommon pleco species? I'm currently looking into Peppermint, Clown, Royal, & Zebra. I am leaning towards the Royal though, but I am open to suggestions (hence I need a website that has info on other...
  12. P

Anywhere you go Internet solutions?

Anyone know of any company that offers services to Canadians regarding on-the-road internet? What I mean by on-the-road is in your car while at a highway rest area or something. I remember servicing a guy's laptop a couple of years ago that had a 256k/b connection, but cannot remember the name...
  13. P

Speed dating...ever tried it?

Women are quite different in Montreal than in Toronto, so some of the info may not apply to me. But, I am curious to know your experiences....if you've ever tried it of course. Is it fun? Boring? Intimidating? Cheap? Expensive? Too long? Too short? How are the people involved? Are they usually...
  14. P

'98 V70 or '98 Outback...what's your take?

I didn't feel like posting this in either the Volvo or Subby forums because it will be heavily biased (or so my thinking goes). Anyway, it's currently neck-and-neck between a 1998 Volvo V70 GT and a 1998 Subaru Outback Legacy for my next car purchase. Some notes: - Both have 5spd. manual...
  15. P

Insurance and the occasional driver...

Hey fellas, Just a couple of questions regarding adding an occasional driver to my insurance coverage. 1) If the occasional driver gets into an accident or receives a traffic violation ticket, will his/her portion of the insurance premium go up, or will the entire insurance premium go up...
Back