Recent content by ryanghg

1. ryanghg

Competitive CS:GO

Hey guys, I am getting a new team together with a buddy and trying to keep it local (eastern Can). Long shot but figured I'd make a post here since I am not having much luck on ESEA, etc. Have some sort of competitive experience from CS 1.6, CS:S or CS:GO pls!
  2. ryanghg

ARMA 3 Alpha

Surprised no one has mentioned the Alpha came out today. http://arma3.com If you purchase it, you will receive the Beta and the full game once it is released. The game is EPIC. Almost all the issues people brought up about ARMA II have been solved. Check it out!
  3. ryanghg

I don't know why

I can't stop listening to this:
  4. ryanghg

Eggnog

is epic. That is all.
  5. ryanghg

Lambo Crash on Decarie

Hope it wasn't anyone here! Sorry no pics... *td*
  6. ryanghg

Nightlife advice needed

Hello everyone, I'm once again turning to MontrealRacing for advice. We have a few young lawyers in the office this week from a London firm and I'm looking to give them a list of places to check out from today until Thursday. I'd like them to get a feel for Montreal and have some fun...
  7. ryanghg

Help a girl out!

Hey guys, I don't usually do this sort of thing but my friend Steph is only a few facebook "likes" away from a surfing trip to Costa Rica. She's in the finals and stuck in 2nd place at the moment! If you could go to the Beach Travellers' page at https://www.facebook.com/beachtravellers?sk=wall...
  8. ryanghg

Noise Complaint

Hey boys, I could use some advice. My friends and I received a noise complaint ticket for 428$ last night (300$ + 128$ in fees)... in the past we have only received tickets of 150$ or so. Is this legal? What's going on here? Thanks
  9. ryanghg

Doctor's notes

Hey guys, I'm wondering what the usual process is for doctor's notes for school/work? I haven't really ever had to get one but I've had an illness that has affected my school work and therefore need a document for some of my professors. Do you usually get it during the illness or can you get...
  10. ryanghg

All-inclusives

Hey guys... I'm looking to take my girlfriend to an all-inclusive somewhere but I don't know very much about them or where to go. What is a decent price for a week? Where do you find your deals? We'd like to go sometime in July or August... any suggestions? Thanks!
  11. ryanghg

Weights and Equipment

Where do you guys buy your weightlifting equipment? I'm looking for squat stands... but also a local spot to buy chalk and iron. Thanks!
  12. ryanghg

Ideas

So I'm taking my new girl and one of her girlfriends out tomorrow but I'm short on ideas! Can't be too romantic because her friend will be there too... Help!
  13. ryanghg

iPhone vs BlackBerry

Hey guys, I know this topic has been beaten to death but I'm still having trouble making up my mind... I'm currently with Bell and planning on changing my phone to either the iPhone 3GS or a BlackBerry (I'm thinking BlackBerry Bold 9700 or 9000... or BlackBerry Tour 9630). What would you...
  14. ryanghg

What to do in MTL

So there's a girl that's coming to stay with me next week for a week or so and I'm trying to come up with things that would be cool to do/see... you can suggest a day of the week to do it as well...and I'm up for anything! Thanks guys!
  15. ryanghg

Girls with boyfriends

What do you think about them? I've always been more attracted to them when they aren't single... Is it a no-no?
Back