Search results

1. DaLude-SH1997

Used tire shop recommendations

Hey guys and gals, any recommendations for used tires in Laval(by personal experience). I am in Vimont. Thanks
  2. DaLude-SH1997

Salvage yard for recent cars ?

Hello everyone, where do recent cars go for recycling ? I have checked , kenny, recyclage auto laval and it seems’s its only older cars. Where are they sending them ?
  3. DaLude-SH1997

Fears of career change

So my current dilemma is, I presently have a job and have applied to a new company and I’m headed towards my second interview which looks promising. My situation: I’ve been with one company for 18years and unionized, and would be taking on a non-unionized job. My fear, failure, normal? Pros...
  4. DaLude-SH1997

Iron fallout

Hello everyone, I’m getting ready to do some spring cleaning of my car. I would like your opinion on which iron fall out you have experience with. Sonax Carpro Simoniz ….
  5. DaLude-SH1997

Pressure washer oil ? What do you …

When you change your oil what do you replace it with 10w30 non detergent ? I have a Karcher g2900 and can’t seem to find karcher oil anywhere.
  6. DaLude-SH1997

Working for City of Montreal inquiry

Hey guys, have a few questions. I’d like to know if it’s long to get a permanent position at the city of Montreal do you start off as part time or is it pretty quick to get a full-time position?
  7. DaLude-SH1997

Real estate terminology?

What does this mean: Real estate agent wrote this to other realtor: tel que discuté hier tenez-moi en mode collaboration. Merci
  8. DaLude-SH1997

Tenant history check

Hello everyone, how many of you are landlords? How do you go about renting to new tenants, do you do only a credit check or a full history check and who do you use?
  9. DaLude-SH1997

Laval fireplace 2025

So in 2025 certain fireplaces will no longer be up to code… We were asked to send our fireplace info to the city of laval, never got any news. My question : how are we to know if we are legal ? Anyone go through this process in the past.
  10. DaLude-SH1997

Caméra extérieur

Geeni hawk
  11. DaLude-SH1997

Revenue property info needed

I am an owner of a plex. I want to know if I can rent for a limited time, ex:24 months only, if I stipulate that condition in the lease contract.
  12. DaLude-SH1997

Work related dilemma

Hey guys and gals, so here is my dilemma. I have been with my company with over 15yrs(unionized) I’ve been approached to join the “office “ Salary is similar to what I currently make, but advancement is a plus with more money with the years. Now my question, have you been in this situation...
  13. DaLude-SH1997

Selling house with tenants questions

You guys and girls probably know more than I do… What steps are taken to inform tenants that house is being sold, Do they have first right of refusal Is there a specific form to advise them of new owner
  14. DaLude-SH1997

Land surveyour/ Arpenteur

Hi, would anyone have good referrals for surveyor/ arpenteur for around ,Ville Laslle- Ville Emard.
  15. DaLude-SH1997

More motorcycles/mopeds this summer

I was thinking we might end up like Europe with many more motorcycles/scooters on our roads this summer due to the gas price nonsense. What are your thoughts ? I was thinking of maybe getting a Suzuki Burgman 400, for my work commutes. Seems like a decently relaxing driver. No supersport or...
  16. DaLude-SH1997

Bluetooth audio stereo adapter?

Hello everyone, in terms of home stereo Bluetooth adapter what do you have ? I bought a logitech adapter a few years back, but range is not fantastic. I use it mainly for my outdoor space. Hook it up inside to my stereo and control from tablet or phone. What do you have and are you satisfied? I...
  17. DaLude-SH1997

In search of: Pontiac Trans Am Ws6

So the time has come… been thinking of pulling the trigger on one of these beauties( in my eyes) and I think I’m ready. I search almost daily hoping to come across one. They are getting rare and I’m not getting any luck and the market is out of control(covid…) so if anyone has any tips or knows...
  18. DaLude-SH1997

Is this legit ?

I have doubts but i may be wrong. Prices seem cheap http://https://wiltonlawn-equipment.com/expedition-livraison/
  19. DaLude-SH1997

Semiconductors and the outcome

What will be of the used market once semiconductors are back to full production? What will be of all those brand spankin new cars sitting in fields and airport runways ? What are your predictions
  20. DaLude-SH1997

Need help with Copart Montreal

Anyone registered to Copart ? I don’t want to sign up there is a fee, can anyone refer me to a Copart broker or anyone that deals with Copart.
Back