Search results

1. exterra

Looking for momo 8010 hub

As topic says looking for momo steering hub adapter #8010 for an 83 rabbit. Please contact me if you have one. Thanks.
  2. exterra

Evaluation for insurance

I got an 83 volks and need to do an evaluation for insurance purposes. Anybody recommended? How much does it roughly cost? Thanks.
  3. exterra

car starter and push to start Keyless car

I recenlty bought a 2012 camry xle v6 with a direkt start car starter already installed. I have a question about the using the car starter. I am not sure the procedure on keeping the car running after starting and entering the car. When I unlock the car and open the door 5 seconds later the car...
  4. exterra

Looking to buy a 2010 C350 4matic

I am looking to buy a used 2010 Mercedes C350 4matic. 95000km on the clock one owner. No problems that he mentioned, but not sure if he is just saying that to sell the car. I am a mechanic and can check the car myself. However is there anything in particular to look for when doing the...
  5. exterra

where to ride motorized goped

I got a gas powered goped sport and want to know anywhere off road I can ride it. As the tires are hard rubber the surface has to be pretty flat. Montreal, South shore or Laval area. Would be fun to do the many bike path we have but its illegal.
  6. exterra

question about ticket by mail

Haven't got a ticket since the late 90's. But I got a ticket by mail on thursday. I was stopped in a no stopping at all time zone in front of a school. I was waiting to pick up my daughter from daycare at 2pm. The time on ticket is 1:34pm. The ticket is from Feb 2, 2015 and I just received it 4...
  7. exterra

garage to diagnose defective tire

Any shop or dealer in montreal or laval or even south shore that is able to diagnose a defective tire or tires problem. I bought 4 brand new 225-65-17 general altimax rt43 from a mag shop for my 07 honda crv. From the time they were put they caused a vibration in the car above 100km/h. i thought...
  8. exterra

do it yourself garage

any shops like this in laval? I search MR but all the threads are old an most places are gone. http://garageauto7jours.com/reparez-votre-vehicule/ He has 20 lifts. first come first serve service. I know there was one on berlier close to corbusier. but its closed down. I need to do some work on...
  9. exterra

looking for shop for car starter problem

I have an aftermarket (gotta check the brand) remote car starter on my 2007 CRV. It was installed on the car by previous owner. My issue is when i lock the car with the Honda key fob and use the remote starter to start the car the alarm goes off. However if I use the remote starter to lock the...
  10. exterra

tpms programming tool

Anybody on the forum got a TPMS programming tool. Or know any good garage in Laval or Montreal to do it? I need to change them on my 07 CRV.
  11. exterra

any road cyclers on here. Gotta question.

Are there any road bike cyclers on this forum? I ask because I got a question about a saddle. I just stared feeling some pressure down there on longer rides (100km and more) and was wondering if anyone has tried any of these with good results. I have already done a professional fitting and this...
  12. exterra

2005 land rover lr3

what you guys think of land rover's? Im looking at a 05 land rover LR3. the truck drives awesome but i read about suspension and electrical problems. also anyone know a reputable land rover mechanic to get a good inspection done.
  13. exterra

favorite ab exercise

what is your favorite ab exercise that produce results
  14. exterra

flash ecu upgrade on saab aero

I have a question about a 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero. I was wondering if anyone on the boards have upgraded/flashed there ecu. I've been looking at vtuner and seems there stage 0 is nice bump from the original hp and tq. would be nice to know if anyone has experience with them or others.
  15. exterra

hippodrome r/c bashing

Anybody on these boards do alittle R/C Bashing at the hippodrome. I saw a couple of times some people there and would like to know if this is a regular thing or not. I got a nitro car and truck and always looking to burn some rubber.
  16. exterra

what they building

does anybody know what they're building on chomedey boulevard next to leon's in laval . it looks like a walmart supercenter but no signs.
  17. exterra

15 north car pool lane

Does anyone know the law about using the car pool lane? I recently moved to Laval and use it to go home. However my passenger is only 3 years old. I have 3 other people in my daycare that use it as well with there kids under 5 years old. They never had problems and when the cops are out they...
  18. exterra

good garage to inspect 2003 audi a4

Im in the process of buying a 2003 audi a4 1.8t quattro automatic. Anybody know a good garage preferably on the south shore I can take the car to have a quick final inspection before I buy? I have already done a quick run through and everything seems good but I still haven't check underneath and...
  19. exterra

Can any shop in MTL get these Tein springs for my JDM evo

Can any shop in montreal get these springs. This is the spring kit I am looking for http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m8b0s2267p11820 or anything else that will work for a 1992 JDM lancer evolution gsr 1.
  20. exterra

photoshop my car

can someone please photoshop my car. I want to lower it and maybe change the color of the mags to white and also in gold. thanks in advance
Back