Search results

1. M

WTB Need 2.5"-2" silicone reducer

If anyone has one laying around and at this point any color please pm me. Its for my fmic setup. thanks
  2. M

FS: Oem Honda Accord 92-93 Taillights, corner and bumper lights.

Sold the accord a while back and now im getting rid of the lights that i dont need and dont have the space for. The taillights are in a pretty good condition so as the corners. The bumper lights are ok but one of them has a little crack beside one of the tabs. anyways they are from a 92 4 door...
  3. M

WTB Need Toronto Vs Montreal Tickets

Once again Toronto is bck in town and i need to go see the game. So if you got any tickets no matter where in the arena let me know. Pm me or whatever. as long as the prices are reasonable i will consider anything.
  4. M

Looking For MTL VS TOR Hockey Tickets

I Really need to go see this game guys, im a hardcore Leafs fan LOL! anyways please offer me anything you got reds or freaking blues , i dont care i just wanna go to the game. dont offer me anything crazy either. Thanks
  5. M

LF Cheap Laptop

Guys offer me what you got i need something simple but not too old for my aunt. Her budget is around the 400$ but not more. so let me know if you got anything please. thnx
  6. M

Need someone with VAG-COM for help!

I have a B5 passat 1.8T and the car isnt doing so good these days. I barely see a difference between my chipped ecu and the stock one. I only get around 9lbs with the chip. I changed all the vaccum lines and i have the TT DV. I have no idea whats causing the problem anymore. I even drove a B5...
  7. M

WTB P4 processor with 533 bus 478 pin

i really need this processor as soon as possible i dont care if its a 2.4 or 2.6 or wtv as long as it is a 533 and 478 pins. please pm me and ill take what you got of your hands.
  8. M

FS: Unlocked treo 650 CDMA

The phone is really mint.Ive had it for a month now and its been a great phone. unfortunatly im short on cash and need the money instead. The phone is in very good condition. i would say 9/10. works great and looks good too. it was originally used with verizon but its unlocked now so it can be...
  9. M

WTB Montreal Vs Toronto Tickets 2Dec

im looking for a pair of tickets to the december 2 game between montreal and toronto. Let me know if you got something for me. and i dont care were im seating as long as i go to that game.
  10. M

I need my Timing Belt Done, Know a mechanic?

As the title says i have to do my timing belt soon and i neeed to know a good mechanic that does work on Vw. i went to the dealer and it will cost about a 1000$ to do it. i can get the whole kit for under 250$ but i need somebody to install it for me. Btw the dealer only charges about 300$ for...
  11. M

FS: Neuspeed chip for B5 passat 1.8T

As the title says i have a chipped ecu with the Neuspeed 0.8 bar 91 octane ecu for the 557p series model. The chipped is programmed for a manual but it can be programed to an auto. This is not for a trade just to be clear. This chip will give you atleast a 30-35hp more which is a huge...
  12. M

Looking for Apr OR Giac Chip

i currently have a neuspeed chip and looking for an upgrade to the apr 1.0 bar. please PM if you got anything for me, im willing to trade my stock ecu if needed. You can also email me at koushiar@hotmail.com Thanks btw the car is a 99 b5 passat manual non-dbw , ecu# 557P
  13. M

BOV Turbosmart Dual Port Needed!! Blow Off Valve

as the title says i need a turbosmart dual port bov for my 1.8T passat as soon as possible. please let me know if you have any in used or new. thanks
  14. M

Looking for stock civic 1996-2000

Im looking for a civic for my girlfriend, prefer a HB civic between 1996 and 2000, it has to be stock and automatique. Please offer me what you got you can email me at koushiar@hotmail.com .
  15. M

265/35/19 On a passat? does it fit? i need to know

Im about to purchase new mags for my passat and i was wondering if 19" mags with a 5x112 and a 35mm offset will fit my car. also the rear tires are "265"/35/19 isnt this a bit to big for the car???? btw its a 1999 Passat 1.8T GLS. i need to know asap since i can loose the mags to someone else...
  16. M

Need Information for Passat 1.8T Mags and tires fast!!

Im about to purchase new mags for my passat and i was wondering if 19" mags with a 5x112 and a 35mm offset will fit my car. also the rear tires are "265"/35/19 isnt this a bit to big for the car???? btw its a 1999 Passat 1.8T GLS. i need to know asap since i can loose the mags to someone else...
  17. M

Need 5X112 mags for passat B5

i need mags either 17 or 18 inch for my b5 passat. the bolt pattern is 5X112. im open to any offers.
  18. M

digital capacitor

as the title says im selling my Pioneer CD/MP3/WMA/WAV Receiver DEH-P6700MP. This unit is in great condition except a little scratch on the face. i have everything including the box manuals wires remote screws for this player. Im also selling a brand new never opened 1 farad digital capacitor...
  19. M

brand new digital capacitor very cheap!!!

Capacitor Digital 1farad 70$ im selling a brand new 1.0 farad digital capacitor that i never got to install in my car. the color of the capacitor is red. im asking for 70$ and im open to any reasonable offers. you can contact me at koushiar@hotmail.com for any other questions.
  20. M

Mags 15" Accord prelude 4x114.3 Avec Tire 205/50/15

mags tres bonne conditions avec 4 tires usees a 50%, mais vendu avec 2 autres tires encore bon a 80%. le bolt pattern des mags c 4x114.3 15 pouces. je demande 250$ (negociable) pour des photos, ecrivez moi un email au persian_thug50@hotmail.com
Back