Search results

1. C

McGregor vs Mayweather

This is going to be the biggest fight in combat history. Conor McGregor as usual with his talk game is driving the hype to this fight I certainly hope he gets 50% of the proceeds. That seems unlikely as Mayweather and his team always want the larger part of the purse. Do you guys think McGregor...
  2. C

Israeli undercover police dress up as Palestinian rock throwers to incite violence

Here's an interesting video I found.. turns out its Israeli under cover police inciting violence in this particular incident. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/israel-palestinian-protest-video_561589dbe4b0cf9984d84295?477am7vi If you watch closely.. one of the under cover police shoots a...
  3. C

Insurance payout question

So, I have an adjuster who came by to see the car and has reported to insurance the amount he believes it would cost to fix the car. Insurance lady has quoted me the amount and is asking for a garage to send the check under mine and the garages name. Now.. is there anyway I can get the check...
  4. C

Accident on service road des sources

So today, coming back from a ball hockey game at le rinque I took the exit sources to get to my house. I take a left on bancroft to get to my house in DDO. Now, driving on the service road this lady coming out of the Mega Centre Des Sources off the service road. I'm driving in the middle lane...
  5. C

Need to scrap e350 - which scrap pays the best?

I have a pretty heavy e350 econoline that I need to scrap.. [48 hour inspection] not going to bother fixing it EVEN THOUGH the 7.3 diesel motor has 298k and runs like a charm [FK YOU SQ] anyone have a place where I can scrap this thing? I had a number for a metal recycler that accepter cars...
  6. C

Graphic Cards for sale

Nvidia 750 TI - $110 ATI 6870 - $60 ATI 5870 - $80 Inbox can deliver or you can come pick them up / test them.
  7. C

Buying car from ontario - quebec inspection question

I'm purchasing a car from ontario and know that it needs to be inspected before it can be plated in quebec. What i'm wondering is .. would a hole under neath the body keep the car from passing inspection? Id assume so.. but just wanted to be sure as I know some 'inspection places' are more...
  8. C

1995 mercedes benz diesel $1800

1995 mercedes benz diesel 428,000 kms Brakes need to be done winshield is cracked (in middle does not affect view) comes with 16 mercedes mags and tires (extra tires available) car has some rust this car has been driven daily for the last 16 months from brossard to bromont (160 KMs per day)...
  9. C

Xfx 7950

For sale the GHOST edition of the XFX 7950 card. Was used for gaming (original owner) and was bought with the intention of mining.. changed mind due to getting an insane deal on a newer cards. $360 nego 514-991-4259
  10. C

Insane hydro bill?

has anyone received an insane hydro bill.. last 2 months are just completely WACK after the new meter installation... month of october - december we did $1,100 (we were on vacation.. WTF!) january to march $1,500 WTF, we have never used that much electricity and on average expect ~ 400 - 500...
  11. C

Seller doesnt transfer car.. now impounded

Brother sold a car to someone before going on vacation. Gave him a procuration but the seller never went to the SAAQ to transfer. He tried to get in touch with him several times before leaving and even letting him know that he will put the car in "parking" No response from the seller. Today, we...
  12. C

Mortgage Rates

Have a mortgage renewal coming up and wanted to see with fellow MR'ers what kind of rates are they seeing? What do you guys go for fixed or variable? short term long term? ive gotten rates of 2.79% for 2 yrs.. 3 yrs and 5 yrs is higher (with TD Canada)
  13. C

2000-2004 Volkswagon Jetta radiator support / frame - front accident repair

2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 fits volkswagon jetta radiator & headlight support frame perfect to replace on a front crash in a volkswagon jetta $150 514-991-4259
  14. C

is this a good deal - laptop at a cheap price

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/hewlett-packard-hp-pavilion-15-6-laptop-featuring-amd-quad-core-a8-4500m-processor-m6-1068ca-silver-m6-1068ca/10208049.aspx?lang=en-CA&pcname=&sku=10208049&path=203b9457a133816af518c625a2ccf58cen02 found this and my little brother is really vexing because he...
  15. C

must visit sites in montreal and surrounding areas

Would love some suggestions on some must visit sites around montreal and surrounding areas. this could be restaurants, sites, cool places you've visited I have some family over from the US and would love to show them a good time around - Just want to make sure to show them a good time around!
  16. C

Buying car with proxy form.. Seller kind of shady

I'm looking to purchase a car today and I have the option to pick it up as I will be getting it towed anyway.. My question is this guy says the car isn't under his name because he has 3-4 cars (how does that make sense..) the car is under his friends name I've sold and bought a car with proxy...
  17. C

Brand new DDR2 800mhz 2 x 1 GB Kingston RAM $30

2 x 1 GB kingston RAM 800 mhz brand new in box 514 991 4259 $30
  18. C

2005 Smart Fortwo Pulse CDI - Diesel $20 pour un plein 400 km - a vendre ou echange

2005 Smart Fortwo Pulse diesel .8 litre engine 6 speed (manual and steering shifter) electric windows panoramic sun roof mechanical inspection done 173,000 kms 4 winter tires (summer mags) no rust brakes done more than $2000 repairs at Mercedes Trois Riviere (receipts included) extremely...
  19. C

Black Macbook intel core 2 duo $450

Macbook noir, très bonne condition, 2,2 Ghz, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 Go de mémoire vive, 250 Go de disque dur, Carte graphique de 64 Mo, Superdrive (grave DVD et CD), Carte Airport ( wifi ) ( 802.11a / b / g / n ) amélioré avec le N, Bluetooth Snow Leopard installé Transformateur 60 w+ la rallonge...
  20. C

iphone 3gs unblocked white 16gb quick sale

Iphone white 16GB 3gs unblocked comes with PC charger 514 991 2459 $260 for a quick sale
Back