Search results

1. kuppa

vdub for around 5000$?

what can you get for around that price, my gf wants to get a gti or jetta but i am not sure what year/model she can find for this price range... any suggestion / pics of cars that she could find for sale for that price?
  2. kuppa

buy an engine in a shop in mtl?!?!

i remember when i went to the O one year for a car show and there was a section that was selling engines.... i was wondering if there is an actual STORE in montreal that has a lineup of imported engines from around the world...
  3. kuppa

NICE!!!! i just got accepted!!!!

woot, i am so happy!!! i got accepted into Advertising @ Georgian in Ontario!!!!! WOOT
  4. kuppa

a new type of mixing music :P

http://www.davyforce.com/mvp/video.html
  5. kuppa

car set-up for drift?

what are the best cars to use for drifting? my friend has an IS300 and he is not sure if he wants to make it a race car or drifter... what do you guys think of the car for drifting? 6 speed turbo IS
  6. kuppa

store to buy pocket bike?

where can i find them in MTL???
  7. kuppa

what do you guys think of this combo?

i think its sick... very different for audi's.
  8. kuppa

paintballing info plz

where or what is the best thing to do for getting into paintball? is there a good magazine that is out in stores or a site that gives you lots of info on guns and parts?
  9. kuppa

how many people are stoned right now?

please say I
  10. kuppa

want to get a bike permit

i know there is a sticky on this, but i am still not too sure where i have to go for everything. I am guessing to past the 1st theory test, i go to where i got my car permit. Where can i find a list of schools in mtl or laval that i can sign up with. Do i have to wait 8 months like i did with my...
  11. kuppa

jatuning stage 1

is the stage1 kit from JA worth the 1300$ for a 99 audi A4? also the car is Automatic... is it even worth at all to do a performance upgrade on it like 300+ hp (if we ever decide to go that way)? or does having it manual really make that big of a diff.
  12. kuppa

does anyone know the site....

that talks about all this stuff that goes on in the US goverment...
  13. kuppa

what body kit?

Front Bumper: 1) 2) 3)
  14. kuppa

chip my A4

who has the best price / flash for the A4 (store/brand of chip/ price)
  15. kuppa

dubed avatar

how do you guys do or find those avatars that are like mini cars?
  16. kuppa

lapping / track racing car question

is it better to you RWD or can FWD be ok for this type of racing?
  17. kuppa

what would you take in this price range... and why

* = my first couple of choices -Acura TSX --- 36,100- Nice entry level luxury car -Acura RSX-s --- 34,050-* A lot of them out there but can be pumped with HP -Audi A3 --- 34,400-* good all around 2.0T...
  18. kuppa

lets talk some hockey

i think it would be an awsome idea now that hockey has the chance, to make the hockey compete world wide.... have teams from all over compete NHL style every season. No more canada teams vs US teams.... WNHL (world national hockey league) or something... sorry if this sounds stupid. but i figure...
  19. kuppa

the greatest distance with your car

what is the most you have driven in KM with you car for ONE specific thing (trip, event, etc..) Edit: include - car / location
  20. kuppa

altima SE-R, worth it?

i know its a pretty fast car. Very good ride, comfortable, but it is FWD... i guess there is not much to do with the car cept drag...
Back