Search results

1. B

Concessionnaires

Salut! Ca fait un bout de temps que je ne suis pas venu sur MontrealRacing... La derniere fois, ca devait etre il y a 8 ans et j'avais une Acura Integra '98 a l'epoque. Depuis ce temps-la, j'ai eu une Audi S4 (que j'ai vendue) puis une Jetta 1.8T. Je m'apprete maintenant a m'acheter une...
  2. B

Anyone knows how to disable the seat belt warning chime?

I just got a new platinum grey 2004 Jetta GLS, and I love it. But I quickly noticed that whenever the engine's running, even if you're safely parked with transmission in neutral and the hand brake on, there is a VERY ANNOYING warning chime that sounds every 15 seconds if your seat belt is not...
  3. B

Looking for an S4 front bumper...

I know this is not the "For Sale" forum, but I really really need a used S4 bumper to replace mine (badly scratched after someone bumped into it in a parking lot :cry: ). Dealer is asking over 1000$ for a brand new one, painted and installed, which is waaaay to much. I you always wanted to...
  4. B

Looking for S4 front bumper

Someone bumped into my front bumper in a parking lot. It's now badly scratched and I would like to replace it with a used OEM one in good condition.
  5. B

Funny coincidence...

I went to Seattle last week for a business trip and look at which gate I waited for my plane at the Philadelphia airport: Is this just a coincidence??? :eek1: :D
  6. B

FYI - Mag repair shop

I was skimming through the local newspaper and I noticed an ad for a mag repair shop in the Montreal area. The ad says they repair scratched and bent mags. Here's the address and phone number: Botec 96 Pointe Langlois Laval, Qc, H7L 3M5 (450) 628-3000 in Laval 1-800-361-9324 in...
  7. B

What happened to the Trac Racing group buy?

Hey Stephane, what happened to the Trac Racing winter group buys you told us about last december? I never saw anything about it on Trac's website... :( Here's a link to the thread for those who don't remember: http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24654 I would...
  8. B

Audi S4 Engine Study

For those interested and who haven't already seen it, here is a very detailed study of the 2.7-litre V6 Bi-Turbo engine of the Audi S4: Audi S4 Engine Study When I first read this document I was like, wow, this engine is a piece of art! Believe me, it's worth a read!
  9. B

Lois et règlements sur l'automobile

J'ai fait une petite recherche sur le site de la SAAQ et j'ai fait une petite page web qui donne un résumé des lois et règlements qui s'appliquent à l'automobile. Ceux qui se demandent ce que la loi permet comme modification au "muffler" ou aux lumières, ou au sujet des vitre teintées, allez...
  10. B

Where can I get Mobil 1 oil in Montreal?

I know only one place where you can get Mobil 1 oil in Montreal: at Esso gas stations. But it's like 9$ for one liter, pretty expensive when you think you can get a pack of 6 bottles of Castrol Syntec for 37$ at Costco... :( Anyone knows other places where they sell Mobil 1 products? I'm...
  11. B

Cannot post behind firewall!

I was wondering why I cannot post messages on this forum from behind a firewall (at work)?? :confused: It works with many other forums on the net (such as this forum where I often go), so what is special about this one? This sucks a bit because I cannot reply to threads while at work, I...
  12. B

Has anybody visited LLTek?

I've seen several VW/Audis with LLTek badges in Montreal. Does someone know if it is possible to visit them on Dunbar street? Do they have a kind of store, or do I absolutely need to order stuff by phone? Their website is a bit hard to read, and all the prices are in US dollars. I've asked...
Back