Search results

1. QuebecMKIII

Jaguar X-Type 2003 | Manuelle | AWD

Année : 2003 Marque : Jaguar Modèle : X-Type 2.5l Couleur : Grise Kilometres : 226 000km Auto/Manuel : Manuelle Condition : Très bonne Prix: 4500$ En très bonne condition. La personne avant moi l'entretenait au concessionnaire et ne la sortait pas l'hiver, donc très beau châssis, pas de...
  2. QuebecMKIII

Transformer Pad Infinity 32GB + Keyboard dock + 32GB microSD Card | 400$

In excellent condition Transformer Pad Infinity 32GB No scratches on screen, few scratches on back cover Keyboard dock (with extra battery, SDCard reader and full size USB) Extra 32GB microSD card Wall-to-USB charger plus cable Rest of specs: http://eee.asus.com/en/transformer-infinity/features...
  3. QuebecMKIII

Goodyear Nordic winter tires on Tuscon rims (5x114.3) | 400$

4x Goodyear Nordic sized 215/65/R16 On 4 rims previously on a Hyundai Tuscon (5x114.3) Less than 10k km on the package, still looks great 400$ PM only
  4. QuebecMKIII

Thinkpad R40 | 150$ Neg

Thinkpad R40 (Model/Type: 2722-CU3) Pentium M 1.3GHz 512Mb Ram 40GB HDD 14.1" 1024*768 LCD Dedicated ATI Radeon video card Dual-Band Wifi DVD/CD-RW 2 batteries, the best one of the 2 lasts a good 2-3 hours Rock solid Thinkpad, good alternative to getting an Atom-based netbook, at...
  5. QuebecMKIII

Thinkpad T60 | Under warranty | 450$ Neg

Thinkpad T60 (Model/Type: 1951-43U) T2400 DualCore 1.83GHz 14.1" 1024*768 display 1.5GB of Ram 60GB HDD CDRW/DVD A/B/G wifi and Gigabit ethernet Comes with 2 batteries, the OEM 6 cell and a brand new extended 7800 MAH 9-cell replacement battery. The OEM battery has lost longevity but...
  6. QuebecMKIII

eVGA 8800GTS 320MB Superclocked, 250$

2 months old, works flawlessly Superclocked edition running @ 576 MHz from the factory compared to 500 MHz http://www.evga.com/products/moreinfo.asp?pn=320-P2-N815-AR&family=19 I live downtown Montreal 250$ Non-nego, comes with everything (box, cables, CD...) NCIX has it @ 300$ after mailin...
  7. QuebecMKIII

Video Card | AGP 7600GT | 100$

Used for 3 months Bought @ Microbytes for 180$+ For 100$ its probably the cheapest way to bring your AGP-based system back to life before upgrading to a new PCI-E machine PM me, comes with the all accessories (Component cables and DVI to VGA adapter) and is non-nego.
  8. QuebecMKIII

LF: 1080p Television

With 1080p capabilities on either DVI or HDMI inputs, something in the range of 37-42"
  9. QuebecMKIII

LF: 20G PS3 - New

I'll be buying one over the weekend, please PM me your offers Its for a gift, so has to be new, not "almost new", but really sealed
  10. QuebecMKIII

Pontiac Vibe 2005

Pontiac Vibe 2005 Moteur 1.8l Manuelle 5 vitesses Moins de 14 000km Garantie complète 3ans/60k km jusqu'en aout 2008 et powertrain 100km jusqu'en 2010 Rouge Salsa Air Climatisée Fog lights Rack sur le toit Options frein ABS (avec moniteur de pression) et coussins gonflables latéraux...
  11. QuebecMKIII

Where do you get your cigars from?

I'm starting to get tired of getting ass-raped by UPS with duty charges. Lately they even started busting the discrete packages, I'm starting to run out of options... Where do you guys buy your cigars? (Online stores or storefronts...)
  12. QuebecMKIII

Pontiac Vibe 2005

Pontiac Vibe 2005 Moteur 1.8l Manuelle 5 vitesses Moins de 15 000km Garantie complète 3ans/60k km jusqu'en aout 2008 et powertrain 100km jusqu'en 2010 Rouge Salsa Air Climatisée Fog lights Rack sur le toit Options frein ABS (avec moniteur de pression) et coussins gonflables latéraux...
  13. QuebecMKIII

LF: Motorola RAZR V3c

I'm looking to get my dad a black V3c for his birthday next month, are those available yet? All I see on this board are V3's? If you have one for sale, new or in like-new condition, please PM me (No scratches or anything like that, its for a gift, so it has to be believably new). He's on...
  14. QuebecMKIII

185/75R14 Blizzak WS-50 + Nordic on 5x100 Mags

Those were on my 1989 Toyota Celica GT-S, car is gone, tires need to go 2 tires are Blizzak WS-50s, lots of thread left 2 tires are CT Nordic, enough thread left 4 Tires and 4 14" Mags for 100$
  15. QuebecMKIII

Woman attempts suicide by driving her Mustang in a Civic @ 70mph

All 3 occupants of the civic died, she walks away... What a messed up world http://www.nbc5.com/news/4729659/detail.html?subid=10101401
  16. QuebecMKIII

WTB: Eddie Izzard show on July 22nd

If anyone is looking to sell their "good" tickets for the Eddie Izzard show in Mtl please let me know. Anything in the first 10 rows would be superb, those on admission are @ row N now and I'm way way too blind :D
  17. QuebecMKIII

A new diet for chubby people, and how I lost 80 pounds in 3 months

This is no way car related but since a lot of us around here have IT jobs and do little to no exercise its easy to get overweight, or like in my case, morbidly so. At 25 and 6'0" I hit my fattest, 290 pounds. And on top of that I hated my job, even if the salary was good I realised that I...
  18. QuebecMKIII

Boycott Ford because they promote the homosexual lifestyle?

Read on: http://boycottford.com/ Its hard to beleive that there are that many retarded Americans to join clubs like those. I've never been this proud to be an open-minded and understanding Canadian *tu*
  19. QuebecMKIII

I guess Natalie Portman wants an oscar real bad

She's going to play some kind of prisoner in the upcoming movie "V for Vendetta" and decided to shave her head... Luckily it grows back :D Used to look like:
  20. QuebecMKIII

ETKA VW & Audi Factory Parts Catalog

Here's the deal, for some really stupid reason I downloaded the ETKA VW & Audi parts catalog, its the exact thing used by the dealerships. Its not a service manual, but it's a great tool to see exploded diagrams of every inch of your VW or Audi. Gives the specs of every single nuts and bolts...
Back