Search results

1. Pascal

Headlight restoration

Gentlemen, I just picked up an '02 Audi Allroad to which a previous owner attempted to polish the headlight lenses with bad results. They left them full of uneven marks and the lenses are now more cloudy than ever I'm sure. Anyone here can rememdy this situation please send me a PM, this needs...
  2. Pascal

LF: Audi/VW Roof Antenna Base

So yeah, we have zero AM reception in the Allroad and it seems the antenna base may have its amplifier fried. Anyone have a good clean looking antenna base I'd take it. Thanks!
  3. Pascal

I've added a 2002 Audi Allroad to the stable

So yeah, I've been away for work for almost a full year and really haven't checked the forums at all. We've recently developed a need for a 2nd car and I figured I'd buy my V70R's match on the Audi side just for the heck of it. Took a little while to locate a nice condition Allroad with the...
  4. Pascal

À Vendre: 18" Volvo Pegasus + Pneus

Salut à tous, J'ai un set de roues Volvo Pegasus 18" d'origine à vendre avec pneus. Les roues ne sont pas en parfait état, légèrement accrochées, une d'elles est pire que les autres. Droites et sans vibrations par contre. Les roues m'ont coûté plus de 800$ l'an dernier (importées des US, roues...
  5. Pascal

Help! Find me some wheels! (free beer, why not...)

... Free beer after work (I need an excuse...) and a good pat in the back to whoever finds me a decent wheel setup for this goddamn car... I hate most of the wheels that are known to fit my car, and I won't be able to afford crazy stuff like custom drilled BBS's and whatever. I'm looking at...
  6. Pascal

SOLD: 250$ Yoko AVS Winter + Mk4 Steelies

These almost sold but fell through... gotta make room in my storage locker. 5x100 Mk4 steelies, Yoko AVS Winter rubber, did 2 winters on a Mk4 Jetta 2.Slo. Dunno exact tire size, whatever the OEM fitment is for a Mk4 base model... Tires are in good shape, wheels could use some paint. I have...
  7. Pascal

RAUH-Welt Begriff

Proper offset and stance :) Enjoy,
  8. Pascal

Mk4 15" steelies + used winter tires

Trying to make room in storage locker, 5x100 Mk4 steelies with winter tires on them. Tires are good enough for this winter, I can't remember what brand they are, it's not some no-name chinese crap, they were really awesome. We've sold the Mk4, I just don't need this any more. I have some Mk4...
  9. Pascal

14" JDM Black/Blue Lip 4x100 + Falken 512

These wheels were on my Nissan Pulsar GTi-R when it came in from Japan. They have some wear and imperfections but are straight, great winter / rough mags or track wheels. The tires were installed recently and have very little use. Specs and pics below. Ces roues étaient sur ma Nissan Pulsar...
  10. Pascal

Recherche / WTB: Dynamat or equivalent...

Guys, I'm looking for leftovers, I've got two doors to do for now. If anybody has the end of a big roll, or some sheets they're not going to use I'll buy them from you and pick them up. I don't want to buy a huge kit, I'm just doing two doors.... Any offers?
  11. Pascal

Shoplifting woman hides in trash compactor...

Darwin must have been watching. Woman gets caught shoplifting at TJMaxx, sprays security guards with mace and runs out the back to hide in neighboring business trash compactor. Way to tempt fate. Check out the video. http://www.wilx.com/news/headlines/27130209.html
  12. Pascal

2005 Volvo V70R

Alors voici, j'ai encore changé de voiture. Je vous présente ma "nouvelle" Volvo V70R Gris Titane / Atacama. J'ai pris possession de la voiture la semaine dernière. Quelques caractéristiques techniques: 2005 Volvo V70 R, AWD, 6 speed manual, 5 cylinder turbo engine...
  13. Pascal

I'm back in the Euro crowd...

Picked up an '05 Volvo V70R. Titanium Gray / Atacama Leather. 6 speed, Moonroof, All options. Stock photos: I'm stoked! :D
  14. Pascal

-~= GPF1 2008 Race Pics =~-

Ferrari Challenge A very exciting series as usual... and a few costly mistakes! Pre-F1 Race Entertainment prior to F1 race start. Lots of fans everywhere trying to keep cool and enjoy the day... The Snowbirds put on a great show as usual...
  15. Pascal

-~= Supercars @ Montreal, HDR Style =~-

Enjoy,
  16. Pascal

** SOLD!** 1990 Pulsar GTi-R - Vente privée

Question de simplifier l'annonce les informations sont inscrites en anglais. N'hésiter pas à me contacter en français par contre! 1990 Nissan Pulsar GTi-R SR20DET - 2.0L Turbo (Garret GT28) 5-Speed, All Wheel Drive, Rear LSD 4 wheel disc brakes, ABS, Power Steering I've been the owner...
  17. Pascal

Conseils / idées d'entrainement spécifique

Salut la gang. Avec l'été qui arrive ma saison de course de voilier recommence et je passe d'un entrainement assez général vers certains exercices spécifiques. Je fais ça à chaque année mais j'aimerais ça avoir des nouvelles idées. Objectif #1: Dans mon sport c'est la force explosive qui...
  18. Pascal

Breaking into a Mk4?

So my girlfriend's 2.slo Jetta Mk4 has had its driver's side door lock busted up into chunks. I'm assuming the breakin didn't work because the alarm didn't sound. Besides, I'm pretty sure that old Mk3 trick doesn't work on the Mk4 either... Anyways, how much of a @$#% is it gonna be to...
  19. Pascal

Click for Pulsar Gti-R content...

I don't post pics of my car too often. Here she was last autumn. How about a little teaser, one of the projects I'm working on... ;)
  20. Pascal

Anyone can fabricate / bend stainless parts? (not car related)

So yeah, I need 3 custom pieces made out of brushed stainless steel. It's all 90deg bends, little to no welding. I need cut-outs in one of the pieces as well, which I don't mind doing myself if required. They're filler pieces to be used in my new custom kitchen... Here's a rough sketch of...
Back