Search results

1. laychooba

FS: onkyo TX-SR805 reciever (HDMI, THX, HD audio)

hey, selling my onkyo reciever. the model is the TX-SR805, bought in late of 2008. this model has the chipset for decoding all the new HD audio codecs (dolby trueHD, DTS-master audio) 3 HDMI ins, 7.1, THX ultra2, burrbrown 24bit/192kHz DACs, audyssey MultEQ XT, all the good stuff. i have...
  2. laychooba

WTB: mk3 1.8 alternator setup

hey guys. anyone got a 1.8 8v MK3 motor kicking around that needs parting out? i need the alternator bracket, maybe the PS pump, pulleys, bolts, etc. edit: oh yeah, non AC. thanks!
  3. laychooba

LF: 16v longblock 2L

hey guys, looking for a 2L 16v longblock, preferably in good condition and still assembled... but let me know what you got. i'm open to options. thanks
  4. laychooba

fs: passat B4 wagon VR6

1996 Passat VR6 Wagon emerald pearl green metallic/beige leather 225k 5 speed manual fully loaded (leather, sunroof, air conditioning, heated seats) 3 sets of wheels: 16" maxxim BBS replica wheels with 195/45/16 marangoni tires (7/32) 15" GTi VR6 5 spoke BBS wheels for winter...
  5. laychooba

fs: 1985 cabriolet - black

hey guys, my girlfriend has updated her ride selection, so her old cruiser is up for sale. details... -1985 cabriolet -black/92 style interior -fk cup kit (3 months old) -momo corse steering wheel -35% tints -sony mp3/CD player with all new pioneer speakers -neuspeed throttle body...
  6. laychooba

FS: 1993 Jetta GL 2L solid daily drive!

greetings, i have on the block here for sale my jetta GL daily driver. i just recently upgraded with a car i have been waiting for a while now, so this up for sale. low down -1993 Jetta MK3 GL 2.0L -240,000 kms -aquafresh green -chalkboard black hood -neuspeed...
  7. laychooba

FS: porsche wheels (16x6, 16x8) adapters/polished/tires 4x100

here are the specs... 16x6, 16x8 D90 195/40/16 continental sport contact 2 (imported from europe) professionally mirror polished color center caps H&R hubcentric 25mm (4x100 - 5x130) wheel adapters plus i also have one extra 195/40/16 brand new extra tire that's never been...
  8. laychooba

WTB: black magic pearl mk4 GTI hood

anyone have one?
  9. laychooba

FS: Zender Rear Spoiler (Scirocco MK2)

i have a BRAND NEW never installed zender rear spoiler for mk2 scirocco's for sale. this is a direct bolt on to smaller spoiler mk2's (82-82 generally). if you have a big spoiler on your rocco, it'll bolt right on also, but there will be holes going up the side of the hatch. this is...
  10. laychooba

FS: Subaru Legacy 1990 Turbo 4WD modded

SOLD
  11. laychooba

WTB: mk2 scirocco dash

hey guys, looking for a scirocco mk2 dash board, in any condition. doesn't really have to be complete. just looking for the shell more or less... thanks
  12. laychooba

calling montreal vortex dubheads!

greetings and salutations, in the canada forums on the vortex, it seems like each province is representing their dub scene, and to be quite frank, montreal/quebec is kinda weak. come on in and we'll show these fools how we lay it down!! http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1762123 *tu*
  13. laychooba

sigh...

winter sucks. i miss burnouts.
  14. laychooba

Fs: 1990 Audi 90

For Sale: 1990 Audi 90 10v (Non-Quattro) 267,000 kms manual 5-Speed A/C power windows (Works) tower sunroof (Works) tinted windows recent: new clutch reconditioned brakes battery sway bar bracket car is in good running condition, the outside body isn't in the best of...
  15. laychooba

FS: 1990 Audi 90 10v

For Sale: 1990 Audi 90 10v (Non-Quattro) 267,000 kms manual 5-speed A/C power windows tower sunroof tinted windows heated seats cruise control front and rear fog lights recent: new clutch reconditioned brakes battery sway bar bracket car is in good running condition...
  16. laychooba

FS: Techtonics 16v EPROM (Chip)

hey, i have a TT 16v chip that i'm not using anymore, so i figure i'll put it up for sale. it's been custom programmed to run with cams (idle @1000 rpm's, instead of 950). it's a really good chip (design in house with techtonics and garrett), really woke up throttle response and top end...
  17. laychooba

FS Momo Steering Wheel

For Sale Momo Race Steering Wheel 350mm diameter Used two seasons, minor wear on the top of the wheel, other than that, pristine condish! No hub, just the wheel. sells usually for $300 asking $150.
  18. laychooba

Momo Steering Wheel FS

For Sale Momo Race Steering Wheel 350mm diameter Used two seasons, minor wear on the top of the wheel, other than that, pristine condish! No hub, just the wheel. sells usually for $300 asking $150.
  19. laychooba

anyone interested in chinese jetta handles?

i got an extra set of these, because the guy that i got them from had to send me an extra set. i would much prefer a local sale because i'm too lazy to ship and all that. these will fit A1/A2 VW's with very lil modification to the handle. passenger and drivers side both with key locks. i...
Back