Search results

1. agotanco

Telus WiFi Nokia E71 Smartphone, no data plan, plan takeover for under $30 month.

Hi, I have bought a business phone and no longer need my personal phone. The cell phone is an Nokia E71 Smartphone which I bought when I renewed my contract with Telus. I had this plan for over 8 years now, so it's a very old plan and it's hard to get. The plan ends March 5, 2013. At the...
  2. agotanco

For Sale!!! Acura Integra 2001 SE only $9000

Acura Integra 2001 Special Edition Acura Integra 2001 excellent condition. Single owner and well maintained. Treated it with great care nothing to maintain. I have all the paperwork with the history of work done on car. Never accidented. km: approx: 156,000 km (highway driven) - Color: silver...
  3. agotanco

Fundraiser Event/Charity - KOI BAR - Shine 2009 (Leukemia & Lymphoma Society)

Too Hot Too Trot presents SHINE Profits will go towards the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Fighting Blood Cancers. Location: Koi Bar, 3603 St-Laurent, corner Prince-Arthur Tickets: $20 At the Door: $25 Contact: Enza (514-886-6554) or Alvin (514-886-4589) Facebook: Shine 2009...
  4. agotanco

Acura Integra 2001 SE for sale - single owner

Acura Integra 2001 excellent condition. Single owner and well maintained. Treated it with great care nothing to maintain. km: approx: 140,000 km (highway driven) - Power everything, all works! - Air cond. Heating, all works! - Automatic trans. - Synthetic Motul Oil every 5000km or 3...
  5. agotanco

Thinking of buyig a 1997-1999 BMW 740, 740i, 740il car. opinions?

Hi everyone, I am thinking of buying a 1997-1999 BMW 740 (i,il) 4 door sedan. I heard of high maintenance and problematic issues with the 7 series BMW, any opinions, suggestions, ect... Should I consider this car as a daily driver or weekend use? Thanks for everyones, opinions.
  6. agotanco

looking for 4 x 205 40 17 tires.

Looking for 4 tires. size: 205-40-17. please send me price, thread, condition and brand name. I would like it to fit my konig holes 17" mags. Please PM me your offers. Thanks. Alvin
  7. agotanco

Palm Treo 700 WX for sale with Telus Free Promo 25 + Data Plan 4mb (web and email)

tired of spending money on a minute to minute billing cycle? want to make important calls after 6pm and lunch calls between 12-1pm. Voice mail 10 and caller id included. Have you been eyeing a smartphone and listen to MP3 and watch divx movies on the plane? Just add a eye-fi wireless card and...
  8. agotanco

IS it worth buying a BMW in the US?

I would like to know if it's worth all the trouble buying a BMW in the US and importing it over to Canada? What are the costs to consider? Thanks.
  9. agotanco

Volvo 960 (1996) repair cost estimates from garages

Hi everyone, I have a Volvo 960 (1996) 4 door sedan and I was advised of the repairs...I would like to know how much your garages or independant service could offer to repair my car for my wife and I. We are expecting a baby soon and we need to save some $$$ to get this car up and running...
  10. agotanco

Need Neutral Switch for my Volvo 960 sedan FW 1996?

I am looking for a person that can offer me a Neutral Safety Switch for my volvo 960 Front Wheel Drive year 1996? Any offers or suggestions where I could get this piece for a reasonable price and installed with guarantee for parts and labour? Any suggestions would help (mechanic...
  11. agotanco

Integra, unable to shift out of park?

I think I have 2 problems. My integra starts but I am unable to change gears, it's always stuck on park. I was told that a possible problem for honda/acura is the shifter cable problem. Could anyone provide me some advice? It would help me look into this problem myself before going to a...
  12. agotanco

Selling Coolsat5000 Platinum receiver

For sale Coolsat 5000 Platinum!!!!! Condition: practically brand new, still have box and barely used it, color is black. Comes with data cable, remote, coax cable, vga cable, software and splitter. This unit has automatic autoroll so less hassle, less headache and very easy to upgrade...
  13. agotanco

Video - World Rally Championship June 5, 2005 9:00pm-10:30pm need video.

Hi everyone, I am looking for the Video: World Rally Championship June 5, 2005 9:00pm-10:30pm that was on channel 417 on satellite this sunday that just past. I either need it on VHS or Digital format (*.AVI, *.MPG, ect...). I need this tape before the end of the week. Please give me a call...
  14. agotanco

Looking for tires 195/60/14 (used or new)

Hi everyone, the summer is coming and I need some new or used 4 or 2 high performance all season tires preferably (Yokohama, Bridgestones, Falken) brands or anything you can offer me. Used tires should still have 80%-90% left of thread wear for me to be interrested. If you are a store or private...
  15. agotanco

Winter 2005 Cleaning...Getting rid of Tech Gear

Need to sell Tech Gear and devices. Garage Sale 2005 Hi everyone, I am seling these items..... //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Contact: Alvin Cell...
  16. agotanco

Selling Nintendo Game Boy Original + Games (Portable Console)

Hi everyone, I have a used Gameboy Original portable gaming unit with 10 games plus multiplayer wire. Still in good condition, minor scratches on case but screen still looks new. Buttons, volume and gaming ports are all working. Headphone connection still works but does not come with...
  17. agotanco

Selling Game Gear Games

Hi everyone, I'm selling my gamegear games. My old Gamegear portable console is damaged so I'm selling these games. These games still work. Last time I played them was 6 months ago. Still in excellent condition. Here is the list. Games: Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic Chaos, Outrun Europa...
  18. agotanco

anyone know how to repair Compaq Laptops?

Hey guys, I need someone that could repair my Compaq Presario 1277 laptop. The problem: The laptop does not boot or power on. It does charge the battery when plugged in. anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
  19. agotanco

Need to repair Xbox. Need Power supply unit.

Hi everyone, I have a damaged xbox. It does not power on. I had someone test it and he determined it was a faulty power supply. I need to purchase and install the power supply to get my xbox working again. Please help. Thanks everyone.
  20. agotanco

Air Conditioning (A/C) Repair shops and price quotes

My buddy has a Honda Civic coupe SI 94 2 door and has a problem with his A/C. He was wondering where the best place to get it repaired for a good price quote. Possible problem could be a leak and ot electrical. Please give me a location and price quote with a contact. Thanks everyone.
Back