Search results

1. MidnightBlue18T

Clutch slip with CHIp?

J'ai mis la chip aujourd'hui apres un long hiver. En acceleration, le char donne des mechant coups, c'est comme si la cluth prennait pas le torque. Je cherche a savoir comment faire pour savoir si c'est le clutch et non pas une perte de Boost a cause de mon diverter stock qui vaut pas de la...
  2. MidnightBlue18T

Hyundai vs civic Bolt pattern, Plz help!

Good day people, Will Honda civic wheels fit on a Hyundai Accent? A guy is selling wheels and winter tires from a Civic but I don't know if they fit, if it's the same bolt pattern. Anybody know?
  3. MidnightBlue18T

NEED MAF for 2000 Accent GS

Good day folks, anybody know where I can get a MAF for a 2000 Hyundai Accent Gs? I called the dealer and it's 414$! PLZ help. Thanks
  4. MidnightBlue18T

Shopping for suspension

Good day all, My suspension and bushings have just about had enough. I will need to change both soon. I am looking to drop the car without it being too low and still being able to use it come winter time. I saw some FK cup kits on the web. What do you guys think? Do you know where I...
  5. MidnightBlue18T

Bruit fatiguant de suspension!! Besoin aide

J'ai un problème avec mon auto, je me suis fait construire puis avec la bouette et les choses pesantes dans l'auto, c'Est rendu que ma suspension fait le bruit d'une tempo 84. Sitot que je prends une bosse ca grince puis ca sonne comme un canard. Est-ce les bushing? La suspension? Combien...
  6. MidnightBlue18T

Crescent street pics...cars ans girls...what do you want more.

Crescent street pics...cars ans girls...what do you want more. Pics pics pics
  7. MidnightBlue18T

Warranty vs Seats

My drivers seat is worn and actually f*cked up. The support is gone,( I guess the guy that had my car before was a big guy) my car is warrantied with Volks Assured, do you think it's still under warranty?
  8. MidnightBlue18T

FS/ A vendre Jetta 1.8T 2000

I am thinking of selling my baby to afford my new house. It's a 1.8T AWD (engine code) 2000 Jetta -Indigo Blue -5 speed -Heated seats -Power everything -6 cd / changer -BONUS! APR 93 Octane Chip with Spare ECU -89000 km (Garantied with VW PUR until 111000 or November 2004)...
  9. MidnightBlue18T

Couple pics from Salon de l'auto 2004

http://community.webshots.com/user/indigoblue18t It was actually pretty hard to take nice pics, so much people, you had to take pics of only certain parts of the cars. Anyway, still a nice show.
  10. MidnightBlue18T

WTB Jetta MKIV HOOD!

http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=78450 Need MKIV Jetta HOOD! Martin 514-913-7000
  11. MidnightBlue18T

WTB Jetta MKIV HOOD!

Need a MKIV Jetta HOOD in good shape. 514-913-7000
  12. MidnightBlue18T

Vandalism!!!! Kill!

Who ever did this to my baby! I hope you get raped in the ass and If I find you, you will never walk again! < You see the foot prints and hands. Somebody walked all over the car and jumped on the hood. I just buffed it, I want blood...
  13. MidnightBlue18T

Need Suspension drop info

Hey Guys, I am trying to check if I can afford a suspension drop for next year, I would like something adjustable or that I can ride in the winter. I am not looking to be a low rider, just want it dropped and keep my 16" wheels. What can you guys tell me about this? Coilovers any good? How...
  14. MidnightBlue18T

Amazing R32 sounds!

Click this link and it will download a zip files with 3 heavenly sounds! R32 Sounds
  15. MidnightBlue18T

240 Scp4 Pics

Some are good some are not:) 240 Pictures on webshots of SCP4
  16. MidnightBlue18T

Usual spots for radar

I know there is a site for this but here we go: On the autoroute 10 (bonaventure) every morning I take the bus and the SQ is allways on the exit road direction champlain bridge going towards the 20. Also the bus takes the next exit (Wellington) on the 15 going towards Bonaventure and there...
  17. MidnightBlue18T

Slip in full acceleration

Skip in full acceleration Since yesterday when I in full acceleration there is sort of a slip I don't if it's the diverter that is loosing the boost for a second, it's just weird. I have the apr chip and it gives about 240 of Torque. Do you think it could be the clutch or what? If yes, I'll...
  18. MidnightBlue18T

Modified car? Check this out... in french SAAQ

Exemples de ce qui est permis Il est permis : De changer la grandeur des roues (le diamètre externe des pneus doit être comparable à celui d’origine). De peinturer le véhicule ou d’y ajouter un bas de caisse stylisé, ou les deux à la fois. D’installer un aileron (pas plus large...
  19. MidnightBlue18T

What car would you buy if...?

What car would you buy if you won Loto Super 7? I would probably buy a Touareg for the Winter and S8 for Summer maybe I would had a convertible but I would not know what to choose.
  20. MidnightBlue18T

Supppacharged R32

Engine: 3.2L V6 Z-Engineering Supercharger ZR3 Exhaust: Stock Transmission: Stock Suspension: K&W Wheels/Tires: SPORTEC with Brakes: Stock Exterior: Lighting: Stock Interior: Stock Stereo: Stock Other Info: Lunge of the new Supercharger...
Back