Search results

1. Bacci

I had to share this one: Hydrolock in 02 Celica

Hi dudes & dudettes, As most of you can recall, i had some issues with my 1ZZ last summer due to water in my engine from the CIA (hydrolock). I got the car back after a good $1,800 worth of repairs on it. The 1st cyl filled with water and really ****ed the shit out of my rod. It did...
  2. Bacci

Lf: Beam

TRD Family, As the title states - im searching for a BEAM to replace my blown 1ZZ. Anyone know of a decent shop where i might find one rebuilt? I've been on the usual sites, but hoping someone here might know of one hidden in the abys. Thanks in advance.:bigup: Bacci (Ba*chi)
  3. Bacci

BMW 325e – 1988 ($800)

The bmw is up for grabs again – no more spare time to work on this car. BMW 325e – 1988 Manual – 5 speed Red – 2 door Inline 6 2.7L Engine with roughly 190,000 KM Heated Seats – still fully work Inter. Full leather Sun Roof functional (manual) Comes with 4 partially used Winter tires...
  4. Bacci

BMW 325e – 1988 ($700)

The bmw is up for grabs again – no more spare time to work on this car. BMW 325e – 1988 Manual – 5 speed Red – 2 door Inline 6 2.7L Engine with roughly 190,000 KM Heated Seats – still fully work Inter. Full leather Sun Roof functional (manual) Comes with 4 partially used Winter tires...
  5. Bacci

Hyundai Flying Accent.

Dont know we'll get these in Canada. :P
  6. Bacci

LF: 1ZZ or 2ZZ.

Hi - I am currently looking for a new or used 1ZZ or 2ZZ series for my 7th gen Celica. Anyone know where there is one for sale? I've been searching High and Low but cant find a decent one that isn't in the U.S. Thanks. Bacci (Ba*chi)
  7. Bacci

Drift & Burnout Compliation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4iXj3V0yLE Features: Shady3000 - Toyota Supra MKIII Bacci - BMW 325e E30 Ben - Chevrolet Beretta GTZ ... and alot of smoke & going sideways!!
  8. Bacci

325e Wont Start - Need diagnostic

HI, This week-end, i managed to get my 325e running & running as a charm (might i add). I cant beleive i didnt get it running sooner. However, Saturday seemed to be the last time it ran. My driveway is on a sight slant and the car was parked facing upwards. Sunday mornign, i...
  9. Bacci

#L For coolant in a 88 325e?

Anyone know the amount of Litres of coolant needed for a 325e (1988)? Thanks.
  10. Bacci

RPM Meter Not Working

Hi Dudes & Dudettes, I recently replaced the cluster on my 88' 325e as the RPM did not work on the old one. The one i took was from a 1990 325is and was in FULL working order. I plugged it up and the RPM is still not working... anyone know what can be the cause & where to check for me to...
  11. Bacci

Issue with '90 Toyota Corolla

Hi everyone, Since the issue with my celica and the hydrolock, ive been fortunate enough to have a friend of mine (Shady3000) lend me his Rolla to get to work n back. Today, i noticed the car was sometimes "puttering" when giving gas to accelerate. When i got home from work - I...
  12. Bacci

Issue with 02 Celica GT

Hi Folks, Something happened yesterday that really pissed me the ******* off! Yesterday morning, i wake up at around 9h30ish and decide to bring my car for a quick wash before heading to Laval for a family reunion. I drove roughy 10 km from my house to the Shells in Mascouche and put...
  13. Bacci

FS: Short Ram pour Civic 92 ($60.00)

Short ram Air Intake pour Civic - etais sur un '92 - User pour 200 km, Cone en bonne condition. Unknown Brand. $60.00 PM ou Telephoner Marc au (514)838-2932 ***************************************************** Short Ram for Honda Civic - was on a 92 HB. Used for roughly 200...
  14. Bacci

LF: 3SGTE with MR2 Tranny

Hi TRD Family, Anyone have any good propositions, dealers or know of anyone who might have this on hand at a faire price? Looking to swap my current +00 celica with a 3SGTE & MR2 Tranny. Also, I hear the MR2 comes with a stock LSD. Any confirmation of this? Thanks
  15. Bacci

7th Gen Celica Concept Cars.

Repost from the Toyota Section::yikes: I stumbled upon this online and was pretty amazed at what extent these Concept cars can go! ...Have a look for yourself. Toyota Celica "Cruising Deck" Concept Same engine/configuration as the GT-S... the Celica Cruising Deck features a more...
  16. Bacci

Some Interesting Concepts for the 7th Gen Celica

I stumbled upon this online and was pretty amazed at what extent these Concept cars can go! ...Have a look for yourself. Toyota Celica "Cruising Deck" Concept Same engine/configuration as the GT-S... the Celica Cruising Deck features a more realistic rear seat built into the trunk...
  17. Bacci

Toyota Meet: 28th July?

Hey TRD Faimly, Who's up for a friendly after-noon meet on Saturday, July 28th at the Orange Julep? :bigup: Keep me posted. Chris a.k.a "Bacci" ************************************************************** Sa ma famille TRD, Qui serais interesser a faire un tit meet en...
  18. Bacci

Auto Racing Compilation & Drift - Montreal

Hi All, Here is a compliation of videso of shot & collected over the years. Enjoy! :bigup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLmLELK5mWs Here is some extra's i just posted. BMW 325e Drift: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD9UkAHmZ60 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45ByHpbn-ig
  19. Bacci

300zx Twin T - Good Purchase?

Hi All, I turn to you all for advice. I've had my Toyota Celica for almost 3 years now and is starting to get tired of the FWD. I admit, i loved this car since a young age and will continue to do so, but time has come for a change. I've had a very interesting offer for an even trade...
  20. Bacci

LF: Org. Hub Caps for 2001 Accent

Hi All, Someone i know is looking for 4 original hubs to go on a 2001 Hyundai accent. OBO price is 60$/Each - Looking for a cheaper way out. :p Please post your info via PM with location & price. Thanks!
Back