Search results

1. Dangerxtrem

4x Sumitomo 245/45/17 8/32 treads

I have 4x summer Sumitomo (japanese brand) for sale. I used them for 2 months and they measure at 8/32 treads so about 95% new. They came off of my B8 Audi, I got new summer rims so my loss is your gain. PM me for more details Local pickup in Longueuil. ---------------------- J'ai 4 pneus...
  2. Dangerxtrem

Wtb: b8 s4 aftermarket exhaust

Looking for b8 s4 exhaust. Pm me. Thank you.
  3. Dangerxtrem

Attn : Audi B8 S4 Aftermarket Exhaust Question!

Hi! I'm making a shout to Audi S4 B8 owners with aftermarket exhaust... I'm currently still shopping around for different brands of exhaust and I'd like to hear them in person! Thanks!
  4. Dangerxtrem

Mags 19" Avarus AV6 by Savini MINT with tires!

Mags Avarus AV6 MINT noir sans aucun scratch qui vient déjà monter sur des pneus d'été avec 50% de thread left (Dunlop GT Maxx 255/35/19). 1500$ demandé ou meilleur offre. Specs : 5 x 112 mm (Fit Audi, Volkswagen et etc.) ET 45 19" Voir lien pour voir photo...
  5. Dangerxtrem

Avarus AV6 by Savini 1500$ or OBO MINT.

Mags Avarus AV6 MINT noir sans aucun scratch qui vient déjà monter sur des pneus d'été avec 50% de thread left (Dunlop GT Maxx 255/35/19). 1500$ demandé ou meilleur offre. Specs : 5 x 112 mm (Fit Audi, Volkswagen et etc.) ET 45 19" Voir lien pour voir photo...
  6. Dangerxtrem

FS: blackberry 9810 a vendre

Posting this for a friend. BlackBerry 9810 mint of 1 day use. Asking 300$. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
  7. Dangerxtrem

iphone 3GS 32gb Black unlocked

iPhone 3GS 32gb Black unlocked and jailbroken on 4.1 firmware. Comes with the box and the accesories! Asking for 285$ nego. Price updated!
  8. Dangerxtrem

Antec 200 case for sale!

I have a mint Antec 200 for sale! The reason I'm selling this is because I upgraded my case to a HAF 932! Asking for 30$ Thanks.
  9. Dangerxtrem

FS : Call of duty 4 (Modern warfare) PS3 25$

Hi! I'm selling Call of duty 4 Modern warfare for PS3. It comes with the box and the manual. I'm asking for 25$. Thank you.
  10. Dangerxtrem

Selling iPhone 3G 16GB Mint Condition, Black!

Hello, I'm selling my iPhone 3G 16gb from Rogers (unlocked though). Reason of selling is because I'm getting the iPhone 3 GS. Condition: 9.8/10. The missing .2 is because it's been used for 3 months. However, it's always been in a case and always had a screen protector. Asking price is 430$...
  11. Dangerxtrem

WTB: Mugen SS RSX

Hi, The title says it all, I'm looking for a set of Mugen SS for the RSX. Preferably 05-06 version please! Thanks,
  12. Dangerxtrem

FS: Palm Treo Pro unlocked

I am selling a Palm treo pro unlocked because I just got myself an iPhone... I am selling it for 330$... It has a few scratches here and there... It comes with Garmin Mobile XT as well as a 4b miniSD card. PM me if interested.
  13. Dangerxtrem

For Sale: Ipod touch 8gb V2 BNIB

Hello I have an Ipod Touch 8gb V2 Brand New in BOX for sale. Reason for sale: It comes with my macbook and I have another music player that I'm already using. Asking price: 230$ Thank You Contact me by PM.
  14. Dangerxtrem

Got a Ticket? Got a Picture of your car + cop?

As I was eating, I got this fabolous idea! lol... With this craze going on with cars getting arrested for mods... Well why not create a thread to have the pictures of you, your car and the cop :p or any combination of the above. (An incentive to perhaps always carry a camera with you?). As...
  15. Dangerxtrem

Omega 2531.80.00 Where to buy????

Hi.... Do you guys know where to buy AUTHENTIC omega watch model 2531.80.00??? I went to Chateau d'Ivoire and they called Omega and they told me they're all sold out... And I can't really justify an extra 1200$ for the new co-axial movement on the 2200.00. Any other places I should check...
  16. Dangerxtrem

Concordia Wireless Services?

Hey. Don't you guys find it a little bit frustrating that you have to pay for your internet to access it wirelessly in Concordia? It used to be free(or rather I think it was part of the tuition fee)... http://wise.concordia.ca/ Any opinions or insight on this?! (I'm not a Concordia...
  17. Dangerxtrem

The ultimate theory of why SHIT HAPPENS.

According to _____________, shit happens because.
  18. Dangerxtrem

JOKE: Japanese invetions are GOLD.

Well, japanese never failed to impress us with their gadgetries.... Nor do they fail at amusing us with their special gadgetries ;). Have a good laugh:)
  19. Dangerxtrem

Joke: Asian Turn Style

Italy: Singapore: Hong Kong: China: Korea: Indonesia: Have a good laugh :)
  20. Dangerxtrem

WTB: boost Gauge Kit

Hi... As written in the title, I'm looking for a boost gauge kit. Thank you.
Back