Search results

1. RevRexyRev

Wtb rabbit pickup tailgate

im looking for a tailgate for a rabbit pickup if anyone has this or knows someone please post *tu*
  2. RevRexyRev

Anyone have mk2 roll cage fs

im looking to buy a mk2 golf roll cage for my gti any one have this? also if you have front top and rear strut bars need that to if you have please leave a photo and a price
  3. RevRexyRev

WTB mk2 body parts

im looking to buy PERFECT condition body parts for my golf looking for 2 front fenders,hood,2 front doors would perferably like them in black but any other colour will do needs to be close to lachine if possible or could be shipped or delivered please leave your price. again these parts need to...
  4. RevRexyRev

Lf - Full g60 swap

looking to buy a full g60 swap in a1 condition for my mk2 please post the info with pictures if possible
  5. RevRexyRev

LF: mk2 half smoke taillights

im looking to buy a good set of real half smoke taillights from hella or what ever please post a price needs to be close to west island
  6. RevRexyRev

LF mk2 (USED) adjustable coilovers

im looking to buy a good set of adjustable coilovers for my mk2 i do not want to spend alot of money (like new set) so please shoot me what you have looking to spend less then 500$
  7. RevRexyRev

Post those 4x100 mags fs

looking for some 4x100 mags 15'' or lower please post a picture and price *tu*
  8. RevRexyRev

wtb mk2 passenger side mirror

looking to buy a mint condition passenger side mirror fast,looking to meet some place close to lachine west island please leave a post with price and number *tu*
  9. RevRexyRev

Wtb: shaved mk2 trunk hatch

i am looking for a nicely done shaved trunk hatch for a mk2 golf please leave photos and a price *tu*
  10. RevRexyRev

LF: 16v flairs

i need a good set of mk2 16v fender flairs needs to be somewhere in west island or near by,leave a price *tu*
  11. RevRexyRev

LF: single round grill eyelip

im looking to buy mk2 grill spoiler for single round lights condition must be clean please state your price *tu*
  12. RevRexyRev

LF: mk2 grill spoiler

im looking to buy 2 mk2 grill spoilers one with single rounds and one for dual rounds must be in mint condition,no rust,bent must be clean please state your price*tu*
  13. RevRexyRev

LF: mk2 Adjustable Coilovers

i want to buy a not too expensive set of Adjustable Coilovers must be for a mk2 post a picture and price *tu*
  14. RevRexyRev

Wtb sick ats mags

looking to buy some nice ats mags eather ats classic or other sick euro ats's they need to be 4x100 and eather 13'' or 14'' must have some sort of dish please leave a price and pics if you have
  15. RevRexyRev

WTB: complete back bumper 91 civic hb cx

i want to buy the back bumper with the crash bar and stirafome in mint cond. it would be great if you could supply pictures and price,would also be good if the bumper could be black in colour. it needs to come from a 1991 honda civic hb cx thanks*tu*
  16. RevRexyRev

WTB:corrado g60 fender flairs

i am looking to buy mint g60 flairs,please post the price and maybe some pics (if you have)*tu*
  17. RevRexyRev

Need Knowledgable Advice 1.8/2.0L Builds

Ok for one guys this is going to make me sound completly clueless and its probably a pretty stupid question can i run a 2L 16v head on a 1.8 block "bolt-on" in the sense like with out having to drill and tap to make the fit and also if I can run a 2l 16 head on a 1.8 block what in total work...
Back