Search results

1. blackcivic11

2008 BMW 328 xi with 145 000 kms

Hi guys, Just wondering, I know the 3 series is pretty reliable but I'm curious as to how reliable when they strat having higher mileage. Currently looking at a 2008 bmw 328xi wagon with sport pack and automatic with 145 000kms. Should I avoid a 3 series with this kind of mileage? Thanks!
  2. blackcivic11

Infiniti G37S Coupe in winter

Hey everyone, I was looking for an X but they are fairly hard to come by decently priced right now. I've never had a RWD in the winter so I was wondering if anyone has driven the G37 coupe RWD in the winter? With some snow tires does it fair well? Thanks!
  3. blackcivic11

Audi A4 2.0T Manual 2008 SE

Sold
  4. blackcivic11

Best place to sell old consoles

So I was thinking of finally upgrading to an Xbox One. I was wondering if anyone knew a good place that buys back old consoles? In this case its an Xbox 360. Preferably on the south shore Thanks!
  5. blackcivic11

B5 Spring Perches

I have a set of B5 spring perches for sale. Lowers the front of your b6/b7 audi by 0.5", evens out the drop on Sport suspension as well as springs on OEM shocks. Brand new never installed purchased from GAP SOLD Selling because I bought Koni Yellows so they dont fit.
  6. blackcivic11

2007 Volkswagen GTI 3-door

Up for sale is my friend's 2007 GTI The car runs perfectly mechanically, the body needs some love. Specs: - 130 000kms - Auto DSG - White Exterior - Leather interior (black) - 3 Door - Multifunction steering wheel - HID headlights - Winter tires on steelies - Summer tires on aftermarket 18"...
  7. blackcivic11

Forge BOV for 2.0T

I'm selling my used Forge stainless BOV. Comes with all the hoses and hardware for installation. Works perfectly by PM please 150$
  8. blackcivic11

WeatherTech Digital Fit Winter Mats Audi TT

This is a set of FRONT Weathertech Digital Fit winter mats in BLACK. For MK2 Audi TT (2006-2014) Used one winter, in new condition lessthan 3000kms on them (see kijiji link for pictures) 100$ Parle aussi francais...
  9. blackcivic11

Maine, 4 day vacation, friends, where to go?

So me and 3 other friends want to go on a 4 day trip to a place with a beach and the budget is somewhat limited. We would like to stay within 6 hours of driving distance. We were thinking Old Orchard Beach. We'd like to go somewhere where there will be others our age 23-24 and we're not looking...
  10. blackcivic11

Insurance Claim Question

Never been in an accident before and never made a claim. So my question is, I got rear ended on the Mercier bridge this morning and my rear bumper will need cosmetic repairs. If I go through my insurance will I have to pay my deductible? Im insured both ways and the guy left me his plate...
  11. blackcivic11

P0606 ECM/PCM Fault code linked to bad throttle body?

Sorry for the long post but I wanted to get all the details in. Very cold here yesterday morning -32 Celcius Start the car as soon as I pull out the throttle is laggy, when it gets to about 2500 RPM it would bog down intense pick up again then bog very violently over and over. NO MIL/CEL...
  12. blackcivic11

Muteki Neo-Chrome Lugs + Locks

Muteki Neochrome SR-40 lug nuts + matching locks Open ended with 1 lug socket and 2 lock sockets 12x1.5 (honda/acura) Used one summer, perfect condition 80$ *** For gods sake please do not negotiate me on 80$, Lugs new = 114$ Locks new = 40$ not including shipping so im asking half and...
  13. blackcivic11

B7 A4 Airbag Question

Does the airbag from the 4-spoke model like this: Fit the 3 spoke S-Line model like this: Both from a B7 A4 (2008)
  14. blackcivic11

Muteki Neo-Chrome Lugs + Locks

Muteki Neochrome SR-40 lug nuts + matching locks Open ended with 1 lug socket and 2 lock sockets 12x1.5 (honda/acura) Used one summer, perfect condition 80$ *** For gods sake please do not negotiate me on 80$, Lugs new = 114$ Locks new = 40$ not including shipping so im asking half and...
  15. blackcivic11

SAAQ inspection (Registering a car from Ontario)

Alright so I plan on bringing in a car from Ontario so I have to pass an inspection at an SAAQ garage and the car has a few things I'm worried about. The car in question has the following: - Exhaust - Downpipe - Window Tints that are not 70% in the front Now I'm trying to save myself work...
  16. blackcivic11

15mm Spacers

I have a set (2) 15mm Novustech spacers Both hubcentric and wheelcenteric to 64.1mm Brand New never used never test fitted Some of the best looking spacers I have seen to this day 70$ By PM
  17. blackcivic11

2004 Acura TSX 6-Speed Manual

2004 Acura TSX 6-Speed Manual 170 000 kms I've owned the car since January 2012. Since then I have done much preventative maintenance as well as some repairs. I have receipts for absolutely everything thats was changed or repaired on the car. The car runs perfectly, A/C blows cold, everything...
  18. blackcivic11

Work VSXX

18x8.5 +35 18x9.5 +35 5x114.3 Freshly rebuilt and refinished Summer 2013 Powdercoated centers Polished lips Brand new Work VSXX centercaps Brand new Work polished valvestems One wheel has a new authentic work inner barrel Come with Achilles ATR sport tires (used only this summer) 215/45/18...
  19. blackcivic11

05+ Acura RL BBK 4-piston calipers

Alright so I have a set of OEM Acura RL calipers which are 4-piston. This is the largest OEM big brake kit you can get for honda/acura for less than the price of any aftermarket entry level BBK. OEM reliability and quality for under 1000$, everything is brand new (except the calipers...
  20. blackcivic11

05+ Acura RL BBK 4-piston calipers

Alright so I have a set of OEM Acura RL calipers which are 4-piston. This is the largest OEM big brake kit you can get for honda/acura for less than the price of any aftermarket entry level BBK. OEM reliability and quality for under 1000$, everything is brand new (except the calipers...
Back