Search results

1. T

WTB: mk4 gli front lip

Can be used and scratched but preferably OEM. Thanks
  2. T

Looking for Luthier in Montreal or Laval

Anyone know someone reputable? I would rather deal with 1 person consistently for all my work, both bass and guitar. Bonus if they can work on amps also. Thanks in advance!
  3. T

FS: Samsung note for fido or rogers

comes with box and charger. in good shape. works perfectly. $200
  4. T

Looking for a company that makes counter top display cases

as title states. local preferred for fast turnaround. Need a company that can make stainless/aluminum and wood cases to display merchandise on store counters. Thanks!
  5. T

FS: Samsung note 1

a few scratches but works great. no scratches on the screen. Works with fido and rogers. with box and charger. $240
  6. T

FS: Bell & Ross BR01-92

Watch is in good condition. Comes with canvas and leather strap which are both in great shape. Also have the strap changing tools. This is the 46mm Automatic version not to be confused with the 42mm or Quartz variants. $2300 obo
  7. T

LF: Iphone 4s or 5 with Fido

Looking for an iphone it can be 4s or 5. with fido. no color or gb preference. Thanks
  8. T

Samsung galaxy Sll LTE unlocked

With box and all. In good shape. Comes with Casemate case. $250
  9. T

FS: Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish & Longines Hydroconquest 47.5mm

Selling 2 of my watches to make way for new acquisitions. Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish on Pro l bracelet I have all the documents. Price: $1900 Longines Hydroconquest 47.5mm Price: SOLD
  10. T

FS: Rolex Air-King Stainless Steel

used air-king 14000 with Blue dial and Arabic numerals. With box and papers. tiny chip on saphire crystal at the 6 o'clock. Works great. $2250
  11. T

FS/FT: Staggered C4 Sawblades

I have a set of sawblades that I was planning on running next summer. 17x8.5 17.9.5 et +56 They are made in JAPAN Lightweight and FORGED. No tires or adapters. Will be perfect on a mk4 with 1'' adapters to bring the offset to ~23. Flush in the front with a bit of poke in the back. Clear...
  12. T

FS: Borbet Type E 17x8 5x100 Excellent condition

Selling my wheels that were on the car only this summer and used on the track a few times the previous summer. In GREAT shape. Almost brand new.  ABSOLUTELY NO RASH!    NEVER CURBED!    No pitting on the clear coat. 5x100     17x8    et35  Made in Germany A few tiny scratches. They are...
  13. T

Are there increasing fines for repeat offenses?

for example: you get fined for an illegal exhaust, you pay the ticket but you don't change it back to stock. If you get pulled over a few weeks later for that same illegal exhaust, will the fine increase or will it be $150 again? thanks in advance.
  14. T

FS: Used Michelin Sport Cup R-Comp tires. 224/45/17

2 of the tires are in Great shape and have less than 20 heat cycles on them. the other 2 have about 35 heat cycles on them and have another weekend on the track left on them they're currently mounted on these Borbets...which i can also sell if interessted. 5x100 et35 17x8...
  15. T

FS: Brand New Oakley Crowbars, Pink iridium lens

Frame: Hot pink. Lens: Pink iridium. Perfect for night/day combination Comes with box, pouch and papers. $150
  16. T

FS/FT: Borbet Type E almost brand new with R-Comp Michelin Sport Cup tires

These wheels are in brand new shape. They were used on the track for a few days. Absolutely No curb rash, damage or clear coat pitting. Discontinued model. Not many left in perfect shape like these ones. I will also include a brand new set of alternate BORBET silver center caps which are still...
  17. T

Question about Ski bindings

I want to buy new bindings but am a bit confused about sizes like on Salomon's website some say B80 or B90 others say R90 or R100 I dont know what any of this means any ideas?
Back