Search results

1. D

Need help finding areas where I can build this type of home for myself.

I'm looking for a cool spot to build a home like this for myself. I'm not too familiar with all the locations in Montreal that have these types of buildings available. If you know of any for sale, or any listings that can be converted to this style of home. Please let me know. I'm going to...
  2. D

27 imac 5k vs...?

My computer is about to shit the bed, so I will put it out of it's misery and reformat it and give it to my sister for school work. I want an all in one. I don't play games. I do watch movies and play online poker for fun. Would like something powerful to last me years 6+ then buy another then...
  3. D

Juice Diet systems in Montreal

Hey guys, I want to do a juice diet cleanse. My brother did it in Ontario, they deliver the juice every few days and he's feeling great. Wondering if there are any in Montreal that you can recommend. thanks
  4. D

Anyone know where to Test drive a Tesla in Montreal?

I don't feel like making a trip to toronto. I'm considering one for the future. I'll have electric charging station at my new condo building. Highly tempting for a daily driver. :run:
  5. D

Places to travel alone for a few weeks?

I've decided to fuck off for a few weeks up to a month later this summer/fall. I have a few projects and properties to sell. Once I do, I need a break. Alone to just meditate and relax and gather my thoughts. I'm looking for suggestions, not anything baller, no clubs, nothing. Peaceful, nature...
  6. D

Selling car out of province, what type of contract?

I'm selling the GTR :( as I finally got an offer from an enthusiast so I know she'll go to a good home. I just want to protect myself that there is no call a year from now something broke and it's my fault? The car is fully modded.
  7. D

FS/FT: 1999 Acura 3.5 RL 185 000km 4000$

Hey guys, this car has been in the family since new. Was my moms, and now is mine. I'd be interested in a trade, has to be 2005 and newer. could be an SUV or a manual smaller car, no econoboxes please. And nothing without recent maintenance. the good comfy as hell everything works (except...
  8. D

MKIV GLI or 20 Anniversary edition, reliable?

Hey guys, in a fantasy world. If I were to find a stock GLI or 20 AE GTI, are these reliable cars? I would daily it. No mods.
  9. D

2009 GTR for sale. 50 000km

Well I've decided to test the waters and put my car up for sale. If you're looking for a garage queen, perfect condition car. Click the back button because this is not the car for you. However if you're looking for an enthusiast owned, driven and cared for GTR. My friend you are in the right...
  10. D

Let's talk cool Montreal Neighborhoods

As most of you know I'm in the real estate biz. I'm looking to move out of Laval for a bit if it makes sense for me. Just to experience something new and potentially develop another project in the area I move to. My commute is between 3 locations daily, TMR, Laval (chomedey) and West Island...
  11. D

FS: 4G TL aftermarket J pipe and OEM carpet matts

Hey Guys, I just realized I still have some stuff left from my 2009 Acura TL The OEM carpet matts, never used as I had weather techs installed right away 100$ And an aftermarket J pipe + Test pipe made by rawtek. Gave the car some power and a nicer growl. 350$ for the exhaust parts PM me please
  12. D

MKV GTI OEM turboback exhaust

100$ Come pick it up in Laval. pm me please
  13. D

100 octane or e85

Where do we have these available in Montreal? I'm having my GTR modded. And wouldn't mind running high 9's for shits and giggles if all goes well with 100 octane. :bigup:
  14. D

Godzilla?

I take real pride in my car, it's detailed properly and just got it washed by a detailer as I do once a month. Wanted to share a few pictures in case you guys forgot what a stock GTR looks like. I got my winters mounted and will drive it a few times a week. Holla if ya see me. Getting my...
  15. D

FS: 265/65/18 winter tires and wheels for escalade.

I have my wheels and tires from my escalade available for sale. Blizzaks, we had these for one season only. Then car got totalled in the summer. 2000$ takes em home. worth 3000k from dealer.
  16. D

Looking for a wrapping shop similar to Restyleit.ca

Hey guys, i'm looking for a good shop that can do some interior wrapping of some parts in 3m carbon fiber style film. Restyleit.ca does great work but they are too far. Thanks
  17. D

WTB: P215/60R16 Winter tires

Please me me, prefer used. thanks
  18. D

Changed address, didn't receive notice for license renewal. ticket

Son of a bitch. I had changed my address with services canada a few months back. I never got my license renewal letter where I currently live. Yes I realize it's on your birthday, but it had slipped my mind. I don't check my license card everyday. Cop was nice enough not to tow my car. But now...
  19. D

TW Steel, 2 watches

TW Steel Men's CE2002 CEO Tonneau Black Leather Chronograph Dial Watch (worn max 6 times) 550$ TW Steel Men's CE1020 CEO Canteen Brown Leather White Chronograph Dial Watch (worn maybe 10 times) 550$ both have boxes and cleaning cloth along with owner's manual. Please PM me
  20. D

best radar detector, laser jammers for Quebec? Any insight?

I'd like to maybe invest into a full radar/jammer for my car. Any advice on who and where to go? :yikes:
Back