Search results

1. V

Montreal Racing in California !?!

My sister is in California, and she saw a Black Civic with an MR banner on the back side windows. Don't know if its anybody from the forum, but I'm happy to see MR expanding in its quest to be a "Sport Comapct site like no other." Congrats :bigup:
  2. V

Twisted Frame

I wanted to buy a car and swap a workable engine into it and bring it up to 290-305 HP. I'm not a big fan of crazy body kits, don't get me wrong , i love to see them on other cars. I'm just going for a sleeper look. A mechanic told me that i would have to buy a car that has that muck HP to begin...
  3. V

Should it be bought?

I haven't found another car yet, but i found a 03 accord engine with the six speed tranny and all for 2700$. Since i haven't bought a car yet, should i buy the engine then find a car that would be able to fit it in? i understand anything can be done, but is it worth it? Any suggestions to what...
  4. V

Back in the Game

I have been gone for about four months, and i'm glad to be back in the MR forums. I have lost my car, but i have a new Accord project in the making. I am also open to any suggestions. Once I find what I want the pics will be up on the board. Florida was great.... But nothing beats the...
  5. V

Crazy 24h race with Quebec Porsche Club

Sup folks.... I see people heard about the Porsche club at the Autodrome... I was voluntering as a pit man for the Porsche raier that completed a 24h run around the track... I was there from 2:00pm Friday, with my EZP crew in the pits for him all night, until 4:30 today. We stayed up all...
  6. V

VW Jetta 92... Light support/grill face???

Looking for a 92 jetta grill face... Anybody know where i can find them... it was in a neuspeed magazine... a grill kit.. :D
  7. V

Time for a performance tranny

My transmission is might be finished... When i cruz in 4th, or if i gu it in 4th or 5th and let go a bit, the gear shifts into neutral alone... i checked the tranny fluid, and its fine... is it time for a new tranny or just the clutch???:bigup:
  8. V

Subs+Amp

2 Sony Xplode 12' subss+Amp 800$:bigup:
  9. V

Carbon fiber Sale

93 carbon fiber projectors for sale... i year use... stored in winter... 350$ neg.:D
  10. V

VR6 Engine...

Sup... Anybody know where i can find a good deal on a VR6 Engine... Thanks... :D
  11. V

The new Porsche Cayenne

What do you think about the new Porsche SUV? :bigup: Front-mounted, 4.5 liters, twin turbocharged V8, all-wheel drive, sport utility vehicle MSRP: (USA) $88,900 MSRP: (CAN) $125,100 450 hp @ 6,000 rpm 460 lb-ft @ 2,250-4,750rpm...
  12. V

Supra Rz

is it possible to fit a Supra Rz into a Civic 93... I don't think so, but i have heard otherwise... Some say it fits well, and others say it fits, but with a scoop... and some say to change the whole engine compartment... is that too much $$$:dunno:
  13. V

Sun Roof

Would rust be a problem if i install a sun roof? How much should this cost? References...:cool:
  14. V

Race for a living

Sup... I have been trying to get on this site for long time... I'm finaly in the forums. Racing is in my blood, and this is the only site that makes it possible for the montreal racing scene to evolve. Looking forward to next season.... :D
Back