Should it be bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

V6Accord98

I haven't found another car yet, but i found a 03 accord engine with the six speed tranny and all for 2700$. Since i haven't bought a car yet, should i buy the engine then find a car that would be able to fit it in? i understand anything can be done, but is it worth it? Any suggestions to what I can do or buy for the engine? :dunno:

Thanks...

that motor and transmission is really sweet. I tried a V6 coupe 6-speed and I liked it (except for the floaty suspension)

IMO the sedan looks WAY better than the coupe. Especially in black. That would be a project ... but the wiring will be a mofo

I dont know....its kind of like putting the horse before the buggy.

I would get the shell first, then the engine. You might even come to your senses and forget a honda completely :p j/k

back on topic... what the hell, buy then engine... if it doesn't fit in the car u end up buying u can just sell it again.

shouldnt that be... "the buggy before the horse"?

:blush: :doh:

Yeah thats what I meant... I got to lay off the sauce for a while.

Its true you can always just sell the engine after, but would it be an easy sell? seriously, whats the market like for Honda V6's??

I just like to do things in logical and effecient order, I would buy the car first, as you may change your mind completely.
I was shopping for an 88-93 5.0, and somehow just happened to end up with a DSM.. :dunno:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back