Search results

1. B

FS: Polished Stainless Steel 04-06 Maxima grill

For Sale: A polished stainless steel grill for a 2004-06 Maxima. Grill is in great shape, no broken clips. Looking for $160
  2. B

FS: 4 x FALKEN ZE-912 (245/45R18) *Brand New*

I have 4 Brand new FALKEN ZE-912 (245/45R18) for sale. Never Mounted and still have the stickers. Reason for sale, my dad bought these for his Maxima, which he traded in before he had the chance to put them on. Looking for $825 clicktire.com sells them for $867.56 +tax (~$980)
  3. B

buTT: new spoiler?

So i've never been too fond of the spoiler that came with my TT, and since i have the itch to do something to my car now i was thinking of switching it up! I've always liked the Sportec spoiler and have yet to see a TT with it besides the Sportec model car pictured below. I find that its...
  4. B

NEW Plasma/lcd TV Wall mount (32-63")

i have a new in box Plasma/LCD TV Wall mount for sale. $175 - Model: Promount PMD60 - Ideal for 32 to 63" Flat Panel Display - Maximum weight capacity up to 200 lbs - Cantilever Mount (Dual-stud) - Heavy duty double arm design - Can extend out 31 inches from the wall and folds all the...
  5. B

Shipping from Germany?

hey, I'm trying to get a bumper shipped from Germany and i need it relatively quick... I got a quote from the sender and it's kind of rediculous... maybe its normal as its coming from Germany. does anyone have experience with shipping from Germany or know of a company that can ship for a...
  6. B

MK4 and TT parts for sale: Cheap!

here's what i have for sale: - Audi TT225 drivers side intercooler sold - Audi TT OEM Air Box sold - OEM MK4 Jetta front grill painted flat black sold - OEM BMW 7 series chrome trunk trim (brand new, never installed, $65 at BMW)$25 - OEM NA headlight switch $5 - MK4 Jetta...
  7. B

Buying Real Estate from a Family Member?

Here is my situation/plan: My grandmother will be selling her house in the near future and is not up to dealing with agents, open houses, stress, etc. I was thinking of buying her house, renovating and then sell it, as there are several aspects of her home in which to add value. This is...
  8. B

vacuum hose??

need some 1/4in vacuum hose for my DV relocation kit, anyone know where i can get my hands on some? thanks!
  9. B

TT-ight like prom night!?

wheels and coilover are finally on, still gotta even out the drop... waiting a bit to see if it settles, anyways here's a couple pics!
  10. B

Polished Forge DV007

sold
  11. B

couldn't resist.... (teaser content)

couldn't resist.... (TTeaser content) got my wheels, tires, adapters... just waiting for coilover to come it. Decided to mount one of my wheels today to see how much poke ill have! here's some pics!
  12. B

WTB: 4bar FPR for 1.8t

i'm looking for a 4 bar FPR for 1.8t, new or used. anyone selling one or know where to get one locally for a reasonalbe price, thanks
  13. B

FS: Polished Forge DVR

sold!
  14. B

Custom Wheel Adapters??

I'm looking for hub/wheel centric adapters to fit my Mercedes (5x112) wheels on my TT (5x100) in 20mm. It's easy to find hub/wheel centric for Audi/VW 5x112 but for Mercedes 5x112 it's a different story because the hub size is different. Let me know, thanks!
  15. B

KW V2s vs PSS9??

having trouble deciding on what coilovers to go with.... was going to go with KW V1s but fear i might need something stiffer, so i figure my safest option is to get a a height and dampening coilover. Now I'm looking at KW V2s and Biltein PSS9s, looking for any opinions/preferences or...
  16. B

APR TT Vent Boost Gauge Kit

APR TT Vent Boost Gauge Kit ($175) I have a brand new in box complete APR vent boost gauge kit for a TT for sale. The kit includes everything needed, this is the full vent replacement kit and not the ring adapter to modify stock vent. it come with a black autometer gauge to better match the...
  17. B

MK4 parts Forsale!

lowered prices! MK4 parts Forsale got some MK4 parts for sale Audi TT225 drivers side intercooler (perfect for custom dual side mount setup for your 1.8t) $100 OEM NA switch $10 OEM diverter valve $10 OEM BMW 740 chrome trunk trim (brand new, never installed) $40...
  18. B

FS: MK4 Jetta RIEGER lip kit (PICS)

Sold SOLD This includes: - Rieger Front Bumper Spoiler Lip - Pair of Rieger Infinity Side Skirts - Rieger Rear Bumper Apron $600 firm letting it go cheap before winter, great opportunity, never too early to plan for next summer!!*tu* PM or call 514-924-3015...
  19. B

SWAP: CHIP REV0 1.8t ASAP!!!

hey guys my car just sold and the buyer doesnt really want the chip, so maybe it can find a new home?? its a revo 91 octane program from a 2001 jetta 1.8t, not sure the exact engine code, so if any ones got a stock ecu and are looking for a chip heres a great opportunity swap ECU + $250 ASAP...
  20. B

FS: 2001 Jetta 1.8t WE (PICS)

FS: 2001 Jetta 1.8t WE (UPDATED!!!!) $14,900 For sale: 2001 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 1.8T. 80,000 km, 5 speed manual, Tornado red with black leather interior, fully loaded; sunroof,CD monsoon sound system, leather, heated seats, wood trim, electric windows & door locks, traction...
Back