Search results

1. S

Need a good mufler shop

Anyone knows a shop that does good exhaust jobs ? Preferably a shop that does a lot of audi’s . Contacted rombotis twice and both times they said someone will contact me but never did so i need another reliable shop . Sucks rawtek stopped doing it they did a good job on my Previous A4
  2. S

Tint Shop

Hi guys Looking for a good tint shop , quality work , possibly one that uses those ceramic tint and obviously not super expensive . thanks in advance
  3. S

Delais deresonable

Hi everyone Got a ticket in december 2014 for speeding and i just redeived the court date now 3 yrs later . Was doing 140 on the 15 north , cop got me by lazer Friend of mine told me i could get the ticket canceled due to delais deresonable . Anyone has done this before ? Can i do this...
  4. S

FS: panasonic p55st60 plasma 55-inch

Selling my Plasma TV . Very good condition https://www.kijiji.ca/v-tvs/ville-de-montreal/panasonic-p55st60-plasma-55-inch/1309595994?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
  5. S

Revo Tune for B8 S4

Hi guys . Anyone has the revo Tune stage 1+(pulley) on the B8 S4 ? Is the torque really higher than APR and unitronic like advertised on their website or did i read that wrong ? How you like the tune ?
  6. S

oil Consumption on B8 S4

Hi guys So my S4 has 110k now , got it at 100k . So for the past year i had no issues with oil , my next oil change is in 7000k according to the MMi. So around 3-4 weeks ago i was looking around in the car setup ( don't remember why) and i came across oil level , i looked at it and saw it was...
  7. S

B8 S4 stage 2 on a factory clutch

Hi guys Will a stock clutch/flywheel handle stage 2 on the B8 S4 ? I'm assuming the clutch won't last as long as factory tune but are we talking super fast wear on stage 2 ? Keep in mind it's for daily driving and occasional pulls in 2nd - 3r gear and highway fun . No tracking or drag races
  8. S

S4 B8 wheel fitment

Sup guys , Was wondering would 19' 9X9.5 ET48 fit on a B8 S4 . Car is stock so no drop or anything for now I'm worried the mags wont clear the breaks. Mags are concave in case it matters
  9. S

Aware me on summer tires

Hi guys , Looking for some summer tires and usually i would simply buy some falken FK453 but with our shit dollar they are now around 1k. So what are my options for something good around 500-800$ that wont have bubbles after 2 weeks of driving on our amazing roads . Size : 235/35/19 And...
  10. S

Need to fix my riiiiiims

Hi everyone Have a set of stance SC5 that took a beating and was wondering whats the best place to get em fix ... Not even sure they can be fixed tbh ... But wont know until a shop looks at it So where can i go ? Thanks
  11. S

2010-11 S4 vs S-line

Hey guys , lookin for some opinions from S4 owners and everyone else ... What so you gain aside from HP by buying an S4 over the S-line model Usually this would be a no brainer but since we live in a world of GEV i'm wondering why would i bother with an S4 Can't really hit 250 on the 15...
  12. S

Iphone 5 64 gig for sale 300$

Hi .. Selling my iphone 5 64 gig unlocked on 7.1.2 ... Jailbreakable ... Condition 7/10 ... Some scratch's on the sides ... 300$
  13. S

FS:Madcatz xbox one Killer instinct fight stick

Like title says , i'm selling my KI fight stick for 200$ I used it for like 2 days then work/life called so i have no time to play.
  14. S

Ps4 for sale 520$!!!

Like title says , selling my ps4 with one controller for 520$ Located in mtl area .
  15. S

FS: PS3 Slim 120gig 1 contr 150$

Like title says , selling my slim ps3 . Very good for people who don't online
  16. S

Soldering service needed

Sup guys . Does anyone know a place where i could get some capacitor soldered on a electronic board ? Cant find anyone who does that
  17. S

Blackbery Z10 fido trade

Looking to trade the new blackbery Z10 locked to fido for a black iphone 5 64gig . Iphone must be 10/10 and work with fido
  18. S

Muay Thai + bodybuilding

Hi guys . I was looking at some mma fighters and they looked pretty well built so im wondering something. Most pro bodybuilder minimize cardio to optimize muscle growth. Would regular muay thai training slow down muscle growth ? Can you mix muay thai with bodybuilding and still achieve a...
  19. S

spark plugs for 2.0T ?

Hi everyone , i have a A4 b7 2.0T stage 2 apr running with no cat. What spark plugs would u recommend NGK BKR7EIX gaped at about .030 .032 OR NGK BKR7E ? What is the gap for this one ? i know napa has the BKR7E but cant find a place that sells BKR7EIX in Montreal
  20. S

PS3 haxx

Sup tout le monde . Ya du monde ici qui on hack leur ps3 et le font encore ? J'ai arreter de suivre sa pendant un long bout et la je me demande si ya des patch ou update qui doit ce faire depuis qu'ils ont crack les jeux recent. Ps3 est sur Kmeaw 3.5 je pense ake rogero . Avant tu fesait juste...
Back