Search results

1. Whichone

Are you going to Kenny-u-pull - Ottawa or Trois Rivieres?

Hello, As the title mentions, both places (according to their web site) have a 2002-2006 Toyota Camry that's black. Since I'm in Vaudreuil, either location is a good drive away. If anyone is going to either place, and have a few extra minutes to help me out, can you check availability/quality of...
  2. Whichone

Question about a potential purchase - Let me know what you think

Hello, So I'm not into the VW scene at all, but enjoy some of their cars. I may be looking for a cheap-ish wagon and happen to find this, http://www.autosetfreres.com/en-CA/used/volkswagen-passat-wagon-2009-370450 Tell me what you think, please (Is is a terrible car, overpriced, should i stay...
  3. Whichone

2005 Toyota Echo hatchback for sale

Année: 2005 Marque: Toyota Modèle: Echo hatchback Couleur: Black/Noir Kilometres: 190000 Auto/Manuel: Manual Condition: Body 7/10 (no crazy rust, just dings and scratches), Mechanical 9/10 Raison de la vente: Need something bigger Prix: $2300 negotiable This is a good car for commuters or...
  4. Whichone

2000 Honda Accord SE

Année: 2000 Marque: Honda Modèle Accord Couleur: Dark Green Kilometres: 350000 Auto/Manuel: Auto Condition: Used Raison de la vente: Selling for friend Prix: 1200 Negotiable in person This is a used car with high mileage. It still has cold A/C and drives very well. Good car for a small price...
  5. Whichone

Looking for Toyota Echo RS seats

Hello, As the title reads, I'm looking for Toyota Echo RS seats in decent shape. They can be dirty, but not ripped. Please let me know if you have any or know someone that does. Thanks in advance.
  6. Whichone

FS: AEM CAI for '99-'00 civic si

Hello, Like the title mentions, i have a blue AEM cold air intake for sale. I used it on stock a '99 civic si. It's not brand new and has been sitting in my garage for years. I don't want to throw it away if someone can use it. I'll take $50. I'm in Vaudreuil, but work at Decarie and the 40...
  7. Whichone

Eastern Transmission in VSL

Hi guys, Quick question regarding the installation of diff gears in my mustang. I did a little research and didn't find anything negative about Eastern transmission. Since they gave me a good quote (while letting me bring my own parts), i'm probably bringing the car there for the work. Does...
  8. Whichone

Question regarding foxbody rear end

I've got an '88 manual 5.0 convertible. It has a traction loc 273 rear end. The rear end has never been modified. I'm looking to change the ratio to either 355, or 373. I guess i'm looking for advice more than anything from people who know what they're talking about. Through reading a lot i've...
  9. Whichone

Fox body love

I just found this and thought I'd share, http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=423467 Enjoy!
  10. Whichone

New 16 inch 5 x 120 steelies

Hello, As the title states, the wheels are brand new. They were purchased for an '06 Odyssey van but never mounted. I want $120 for them. If you absolutely need to see a picture, just ask. They are brand new and black.
  11. Whichone

LF: 96-00 SI/EX civic transmission

Hello, As the title says, I'm looking for an SI/EX transmission from 96-00. It has to have the "S40" sticker and the "B000" stamp next to the drain plug. PM me or respond if you have something for me:D Cheers
  12. Whichone

Have you heard of cat acne?

My indoor cat has developed a small irritation under her chin. It looks almost like she is constantly cutting herself under the chin:( . I have searched around my place and haven't found anything with traces of blood. She may be doing this with her back paws, but i don't think she would continue...
  13. Whichone

Ball hockey this saturday

Hello, I'm hosting a game this saturday (22nd) at 6:00pm to 8:00pm in Lachine. All you need is a stick, and some gloves to avoid a hand injury. This is a friendly game, and no contact will be tolerated. We will play with an orange ball. We already have goalies in full equipment. I am looking...
  14. Whichone

What is your favorite live album/s?

I'm talking more about live and intimate albums, small venue type album. I love listening to a group play live so i can really hear what they can do with no editing. More then half the current "popular" music we hear these days would never be listened to twice if it weren't for editing. Does...
  15. Whichone

FS: 99-00 civic coupe spoiler (pics)

As the title says, i have an OEM civic coupe spoiler for sale. It was removed from a '99 coupe. It will fit '99-'00, and may fit earlier years as well but i'm not sure. It is painted black, and the LED does not work. You can get the LED from Ebay for a fair price. Give me $50.00 and it's yours...
  16. Whichone

FS - 2001 Jetta parts

Hello, I am posting this for someone i know. He has basically all the parts from a 2001 jetta for sale. The car is gone, but he has all the parts. Here is a quick list of important stuff, -Engine/trans (80,000kms) -full interior -full suspension parts -cluster -calipers (front and rear)...
  17. Whichone

To anyone who power trains

I have noticed a few threads here and there about people who want to start at the gym but are not too sure on what to do, or how to do it. Well, if you can get to the gym:o , you can use this link to see what good form is all about. Form is the key to a proper workout, and to make sure you dont...
  18. Whichone

WTB: OEM tail lights for a 99 civic si coupe

As the title says i need these lights. I really only need the passenger side exterior light (the one on the car body, not the trunk lid), but if you insist on selling the pair, please let me know. Thanks.
  19. Whichone

***New Pics***Acura Integra GS '90****$1500****

For sale, 1990 integra GS -red -power windows, mirrors, door locks, sunroof -cruise -Brakes new in march on all 4 wheels (front honda pads, rear calipers were changed) -E-brake is tight -head gasket done in march -o2, pcv, alternator, battery, complete distributor (new), full tune-up...
  20. Whichone

FS '92 teg parts

Hello, I'm about to scrap a '92 teg 2 door. All parts are for sale except the motor, springs/shocks and the front bumper. One of the front seats has a rip/tear in it. The car was still being driven until about a month ago. If anyone needs parts, send me a PM. Trans is automatic (still healthy)...
Back