Search results

1. NahoY

"Sixth Sense," game-changing wearable tech

Pretty cool idea, worth a look! Pattie Maes demos the Sixth Sense | Video on TED.com
  2. NahoY

Golf GTI MK4

Hi all, I've been shopping for a car, budget is around 10-12k, and I want something fun to drive... so my research has led me to come across the golf mk4 GTI. I'm not a VW guy so some input from you guys would be really appreciated. What are the pros and cons of the mk4? What about...
  3. NahoY

Windows 3d desktop - BumpTop

Thought I'd share this nice little gadget. It creates a 3d environment for your desktop. It's fun but I don't know if it will actually catch on and be useful... try it out for yourself and see. Review Download
  4. NahoY

Repentigny - Montréal

Hey everyone, I know quite a few of you must live in Repentigny and work in Montréal... Have you tried public transit? How long does it take by car? When do they plan the train route to be done for? I'm asking because I'll probably have to move out there and I work near the Atwater market...
  5. NahoY

China's at it again... iPhone Clone: Meizu M8

http://www.meizume.com/showthread.php?t=720 http://www.cellphones.ca/news/post002082/ It actually has better specs than the Apple iPhone! Wonder if the GUI will be as nice though...
  6. NahoY

Best Video Streaming Site

Hey, does anyone know about good video (tv, movies, etc.) streaming websites? Thanks
  7. NahoY

Atreyu's New Album: Lead Sails and Paper Anchor

So, anyone else listen to their new album? Honestly, up to date I really liked their previous albums, specially Suicide Notes and Butterfly Kisses... but this album truly, I mean truly doesn't sound like Atreyu at all! I still don't get how bands can sell themselve's out like that... 2 first...
  8. NahoY

Question Plomberie / Plumbing

J'ai récemment déménagé en appartement et j'ai un problème avec l'eau chaude de mon lavabo de cuisine... À chaque fois que je laisse l'eau chaude ouverte, à faible intensité, le tuyau commence à vibrer, un "rattle" en bon vieux francais. C'est vraiment chiant parce qu'il faut que j'augmente le...
  9. NahoY

Mazda Protégé LX 2002 à vendre!

Manuelle Couleur bourgogne 82000 Km LX (donc, 2L) Power locks avec remote Windshield neuf! (remplacé à cause d'un rock chip) Radio CD Air Climatisée 4 pneus d'été 4 pneus d'hiver neufs (servi un hiver) toyo garrit KX (très bon pneus) Traitement antirouille Ziebart Tout est d'origine! L'auto...
  10. NahoY

WTB 14'' Winter Tires With Rims

Hi I"m looking for 14'' winter tires with rims. Have to be 4x100, they are going on my protege 2002. Make your offers! Thanks
  11. NahoY

Zelda: The Twilight Princess Thread

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread about this game. I know quite a few people are playing or are going to be playing very shortly :D Post questions, comments, reviews, anything pertinent really. *** Please be smart and comment if the info you're posting is a spoiler!
  12. NahoY

Zelda for Wii

Hey guys, just came back from Toys'r'us in Pointe Claire and they received about 50 copies of Zelda... run to the store if you want one!
  13. NahoY

Matisyahu 19 Oct. Metropolis

Oh yeah! Our favorite (and only) hasidic reggae master is coming to Montreal next week! Should be a fun show... I'm there fo sho! Who else is going? http://www.ticketpro.ca/search/event_Detail.aspx?Event_Id=4886
  14. NahoY

Very clean B18B CRX si!

Very clean B18B CRX si! NEW PRICE$$ Sadly, I'm selling my first love... I've had this car since 2001. It has been totally restored in 2003 by CAMO carosseries. The car was completly stripped down, not one spot of rust is on this car. During restoration: -New door panels -New front fenders...
  15. NahoY

System of a Down Show yesterday

Anybody go to the show yesterday at parc Jean Drapeau?? I went and it was insane!! Unearth and Hatebreed opened up the show for them.... they definatly kicked ass! Both bands announced they were coming out with a new album at the end of August. As for SOAD, I was a little dissapointed, their...
  16. NahoY

Ignition Coil pour B18b

Salut tout le monde, j'ai rencontré un petit problème... mon ignition coil est mort l'autre jour... maintenant que je veux le remplacer, je me suis rendu compte que l'ignition coil sur mon B18b est différent que car il vient du Japon et c'est impossible de le trouver soit au Napa, Acura...
  17. NahoY

Boxing in the west island

I was wondering, does anybody know a boxing gym or training ground in the west island? I want to start boxing, but I dont feel like going downtown. Thanks
  18. NahoY

CRX 88 Si Brake Upgrade

Hey, I'm looking for a brake upgrade for my crx, considering I have a budget in mind :D I heard 90-91 integra disks with good pads can do the job.. Any other ideas? Thanx
  19. NahoY

Mags charcoal 15" 4X114.3 150$ NÉGO!

Mags originalement silver, peinturer a la canette donc pas trop résistant au chips... Aucune bosses, seulement quelques égratignures. Raison de vente, fitte pas sur ma CRX :D et j'en ai d'autre... j'veux m'en débarasser donc prix négociable!:bigup:
  20. NahoY

Suspension Setup

Hey guys I'm planning on getting progress springs for my crx and I have koni reds... I was wondering what stiffness my shocks should be set to for these specific springs. Couldnt find the spring rates anywhere on the internet Thanks
Back