Search results

1. pgrothe

Tesla P85+ vs. Porsche Macan Turbo @ iCAR

La fin de semaine passé on à été tester nos voiture au grag nights à iCAR. Nos deux voitures sont bone stock. Meilleur temps de la Tesla est 12.5 et la Porsche 12.7. On as tous les deux beaucoup de progrès à faire. De mon coté c'est de gader les roues arrère en controle. Les 470hp arrivent vite...
  2. pgrothe

FS: Forgestar F14 18x9.5 ET45 5x114.3 + Yokohama Advan AD08 255/40/18 **new price**

What I am selling is a brand new set of Forgestar F14 in gunmetal. The specs of the wheels are 18x9.5 they wheight about 19 pounds per wheel. The offset of the wheels are +45mm and the bolt pattern is 5x114.3. They still have the tape on them , when I say brand new it's brand new. Those...
  3. pgrothe

MazdaSpeed RX-8 vs S2000 vs DC5 vs European Hatches

Nice video that I found this morning from touge. 1.RX-8 (A-SPEC) 2.S2000 3.Integra Type-R (JDM) 4.Alfa147GTA 5.GolfR32 I am a bit surprised that the R32 arrived last, most probably because of the poor handling of that car compared with the other ones. <object width="425"...
  4. pgrothe

Mazda RX8 review

This post is about trying to educate people about the difference between an ordinary car and a rotary one. It's amazing the amount of BS I can read in this forum when it's time to talk about or compare rotary car. People don't understand why it consume oil, as if it was something wrong, or why...
Back