Search results

1. R

Best Montreal Pool Bars

I'm trying to find out which pool bars in Montreal have the best tables/cues. I used to play a lot of pool at Somerled YEARS ago, and an old buddy of mine and I want to shoot some stick this weekend but we would like to play where the tables are in good shape. It's been so long that I've...
  2. R

3 BMWs stolen from my garage last night...

Well, actually 2. A 3-series, a 5-series, and they completely stripped a gorgeous M3 that belonged to a nice lady who was visiting from Ontario for the weekend. Wheels, shifter, steering wheel, everything. They left the car resting on 2 winter tires. Anyways, just a heads up. If...
  3. R

Blue 5-door Golf V spotted this morning downtown

I saw one this morning on St-Antoine and Peel. I would've followed to get a better look but I was late for work.
  4. R

Cool! BMW driving school at the Hippodrome

I had to go to Walmart today, and on my way out I saw that there was some kind of BMW driving clinic in the Hippo parking lot. Looked like alot of fun.
  5. R

Where can I buy a remus muffler?

I looking into buying a remus universal and doing a custom job. I found a performance auto house online that sells them and he quoted me 399 CAD for the universal. Is that a good price, and, are there any shops in Montreal that sells them to compare prices? Thanks in advance!
  6. R

FS: Neuspeed MKIV VR6 sport springs

I had them on Jetta for about a year, then I got my Passat last September and took them off. They're in good condition, lowers approx. 1.5F / 1.5R I think they list for 390, I'll sell them for 120. Let me know!
Back