Search results

1. Da-Twins

Help....Trying to win a bet

A friend of mine is utterly convienced that his 95 corolla will be 1 of 2 modified 95 corollas in Montreal. Like I tried to explain to him the corolla is a resonably priced car, that it is unlikley that there is only 1 modified in montreal. What I need from everyone that can help is to post pics...
  2. Da-Twins

Accident on Ville-Marie

Just a little while ago a camry slammed in to the back of what I think was a Mazda 6 and it hit in to an SUV. It happend between the Atwater and Guy exits. my brothers and I were right behind them and we saw it comin,all traffic was stopping because of road work and they did not stop until they...
  3. Da-Twins

Buying a car from Toronto Need help.

I'm buying a car from Toronto and gonna go pick it up.What would I need to do to make it legal.
  4. Da-Twins

The recent Pride parade.

It's come to my attention that the Gay pride parade has been presented in Montreal for the past few years. I was just thinking that if homosexuals have a gay pride parade,should'nt those who are straight have a Straight Pride Parade. Give your opinions.
  5. Da-Twins

F & F was ripped.

Last night on Celebrity justice they aired a story featuring a guy that is saying Universal studios stole his idea for The fast and the furious.(He used to be a street racer) The script he wrote is called "Bet" and it involves illegal street racing with mucsle cars. He's claiming universal tried...
  6. Da-Twins

Post the greatest Quotes

Post what you think are the best quotes from any movie you've ever seen. "American components,Russian components, all made in TaiWan"-Armagedon
  7. Da-Twins

Loud Civic

Tonight around 10:00pm I saw a red civic hatchback turn on the 410 west on rene- leveque. first of all I heard it coming for a while but when he went on the highway he just took off,and I heard it for about 3 mins after that.
  8. Da-Twins

Harry Potter was pladurized

Not to long ago i saw a movie from the 80's and the main character was a boy named Harry Potter who found out that he was a wizard. Also in the movie the term "moogles" were used. the movie was low class american movie and the actress julia-louise dryfuss "elain from seinfeld" if you have seen...
  9. Da-Twins

Cheating

I'd just like to know,for those of you who've played Initial D ver.1 & 2 do you believe not taking off the boost is cheating? Although both have the advantage when behind.
  10. Da-Twins

2Fast 2Furious-No rice!

Yo this movie rocks! It's got some wicked shit in it , by far this movie is better than the first. For those of you who don't like it you should open your eyes cause you'll be left in the dark.:cool:
  11. Da-Twins

I really need help to start modifying my 1989 corolla

i have a 1989 toyota corolla and i want to start to modify it but i dont know where to start. I just want to start off at the begining, then someday in the future ride with the best.[in a better car]
  12. Da-Twins

$800-I need a car,prayin to god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a car!! I only have $800. Here is a list ofspecifications:NO CIVICS!! NO Domestics i'm lookin for a genorous person to sell me his/her car.
Back