Search results

1. bigsmokes

Humble Boyz!

what do you all think about these goonz
  2. bigsmokes

Looking for feedback on 2008 Audi TT 3.2

Has anyone ever owned one? have an opportunity to get one at a decent price. What was the maintenance cost like on a yearly basis? Are there any major issues that I should check/ be aware before the purchase? The one im looking at is a 6 speed but the rpm gauge isnt working for some reason, is...
  3. bigsmokes

2006 bmw m5

Année: 2006 Marque: BMW Modèle M5 Couleur: Black Kilometres: 133xxx km Auto/Manuel: SMG Condition: used Prix: 18 995 My friend is selling his toy so I'm helping him out by posting it here. The car is great condition overall, all maintenance are up to date and it just passed inspection for more...
  4. bigsmokes

Bodyshop recommendation for rust repair

Well this happened I need to fix this before the winter! anybody have a good bodyshop around mtl to recommend to fix this? I ideally I would like for them to check both strut towers to make sure they are solid and coat their work in some sort of rust inhibitor thanks
  5. bigsmokes

Installations GTH contact

anybody have his contact info? sent him a PM but he never responded. Tried searching the forum but couldn't find anything
  6. bigsmokes

2009 Toyota Yaris 4 door hatch

Sold
  7. bigsmokes

help wheel model

Can anyone tell me what model 15 inch konig wheels these are? I'm trying to sell them for a friend but can't find out the specs (bolt pattern) of the wheels thanks
  8. bigsmokes

The History of the Pit Stop

http://www.redbull.tv/video/AP-1P6BWQ9JS1W11/the-history-of-the-pit-stop
  9. bigsmokes

2005 Volvo S60

sold
  10. bigsmokes

experience buying car parts from ebay

I was wondering if any MR members have had good or bad experiences with purchasing car parts from ebay. I need a clutch kit for my car and every auto parts store I have called in montreal quoted me 700$+tx which is ridicules. I found a seller on ebay that has 99% feedback and has sold more than...
  11. bigsmokes

AccuAir AIR4 Build Video Coastline Autosport Group

looks baws!!
  12. bigsmokes

Hot New Game Called "Knockout"

I've lost faith in humanity...
  13. bigsmokes

new CRTC wireless code

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/com100/2013/r130603.htm#.Uay4KdJJN30
  14. bigsmokes

Hole in the Champlain Bridge

this is crazy, hope this isn't a repost http://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/raw-hole-champlain-bridge-231300004.html
  15. bigsmokes

Snowboarding In Downtown Montreal

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82999024/?lt=em pretty sick video
  16. bigsmokes

Anyone ever heard of this brand brake pads or tried them

Hello everyone my buddy bought some brake pads and some shoes for his car. The company is called top quality but I've never heard of this brand and I also need to change my pads and shoes I wanted to know if anyone knows this brand or had any experience with this band thanks
  17. bigsmokes

symptoms of a timing belt going bad

hello everyone, I wanted to know what are the symptoms of a timing belt going bad on a 99 civic thanks
  18. bigsmokes

Por 15

hello everyone, has anybody ever used por 15 for surface rust on their car? does it actually work in preventing the rust from getting worse because I've been reading about it and I'm finding mixed reviews about. I wanted to know if anybody on the forum had experience with this product. Thanks
  19. bigsmokes

where to find touch up paint for ek?

hello I'm looking for a place in mtl that sells touch up paint for honda civics but i'm looking for a specific color I have the code which is G-95P-4 Thanks
  20. bigsmokes

Lucas Power Steering Stop Leak

hello everyone I'm currently having trouble with my power steering its leaking but slowly. the last time I topped it off was on june 9th and today it started making noises when I turn the wheel. I just wanted to know if anyone has every tried Lucas Power Steering Stop Leak for their leaks and...
Back