Search results

1. Ridin LO

4 winter tires and rims - quick sale 100$

TIRES: Marshall Kw19 205/55r16 good for 1, maybe 2 winters RIMS: bolt pattern 5 x 112...minor damage to 1 rim, no impact to driving. Reason for sale: no longer have the Jetta contact info: patrick.beauchamp@bell.blackberry.net
  2. Ridin LO

Need info for 2010 Impreza

I'm considering leasing or buying a 2010 2.5 Impreza Limited but I'm a little concerned with the 4 speed auto transmission. Can anyone explain why they use 4 gears while most cars are at 5 or more? Any other feedback regarding the mechanics and rest of the car would be appreciated. If I'm...
  3. Ridin LO

VW address

just changed my insurance company and i need to send the proof of insurance to VW Canada but i don't have the address, can anyone help me out? i know it's in Ontario but that's about it. tks
  4. Ridin LO

Pics wanted

Can anybody post pics of their MK5 Jetta or GTI with H&R race. I'm thinking of lowering my car but i want to make sure i like the drop before doing it. Rubbadubdub, i know you have what i'm looking for lol:bigup: thanks guys
  5. Ridin LO

Quick answer needed

Just need to know what bulb is needed for an MK5 Jetta 2.0T? i'm thinking of getting HIDs and i need to know what size is needed. I don't know if it makes a difference but i have the regular lights, not the black projector ones. Btw, are Hella HIDs any good? Thanks,
  6. Ridin LO

VW dealer oil change

I just called the dealer and they told me that for an oil change on my 2.0T jetta the old price was 94$ but it has gone up a little so probably like 100$... can anybody confirm the new price? I'm thinking of doing it myself: How much is the filter and drain plug for the 2.0T? How many...
  7. Ridin LO

FS: MK5 oem rims

MK5 OEM rims Wheels are 17 x 7 ET54 Michelin XM4 all-seasons 225x45 R17 The complete set has less than 6000 Kms. These would make a great upgrade to the new Rabbit or the Jetta TDI or even the Passat. no scratches, no curb rash, no dents the rims are in great shape asking 1250$
  8. Ridin LO

Pshop

Somebody pleae help me visualise my car with a drop and painted rims. Give the car a 2'' drop Paint the rims black with the red stripe on the outside lip (shinny black not flat) Also if its possible to do the same paint scheme but with 18'' Huffs that would be great. thanks.
  9. Ridin LO

Last minute camping

i want to go camping in 2 weeks and i need to find a good place. i usually go to Tremblant but everything is booked. Places i won't go: Camping Daoust Oka Sablon thanks
  10. Ridin LO

Car rental

I need to find a place that rents cars at a good price. My girlfriend's little sister doesn't have a limo so i want to get a nice car for her. If you can give me a phone number and the name of place that would be great. thanks
  11. Ridin LO

Mercedes S class

Last weekend i was driving from Fort Lauderdale to South Beath and on the highway i spotted what i am 99.9% sure was a S650. I searched on mbusa.com and there is the S600 and S63 but no 650. Does anybody know if this model exists anywhere in the world? i am having a little debate with one of...
  12. Ridin LO

NYC hotel advise

I am planning on going to NYC in June and every other time i went we stayed in Secaucus NJ but this time i want to stay in NYC. I have been checking different websites to get prices and stuff and so far here are the best found options: Double Tree Metropolitan Hotel 3.5* hotel in Midtown East...
  13. Ridin LO

2007 playoff thread

Post all your comments and predictions regarding this year's playoffs here. Eastern Conference: 1.Buffalo vs TBD 2.New Jersey vs 7. Tampa Bay 3.Atlanta vs. 6. NY Rangers 4. Ottawa vs. 5. Pittsburgh Westearn Conference: 1.Detroit vs. 8.Calgary 2.Anaheim vs. 7. Minnesota 3.Vancouver vs...
  14. Ridin LO

Cop cars

I was in Gatinea this past weekend i was shocked to see 2 cops rolling around in Dodge Chargers. Most of the cops have the regular Crown Vics but seems to be some super cops or something with the Chargers lol. Do we have cops with these car in MTL or anywhere else in Qc?
  15. Ridin LO

photoshop my Mk5

can somebody please photoshop these rims (minus de red stripe) onto my car with a 2inch drop. Just want to see the look http://uploader.meinwirt.com/files/34/painted.jpg This is mine but not a very good pic. If somebody has a better pic of a Campanella White mk5 jetta, feel free to...
  16. Ridin LO

Ipod connection MK5

Hey, I just got an Ipod Nano 4G and i want to connect it in my Mk5 jetta. Unfortunetly my jetta did not come with the plug in the glove compartement so i need another way. Is the Nano Bluetooth and if it is do they make adaptors so that i can connect it via BT? If not do Mk5s come with...
  17. Ridin LO

Happy B-day!!!

Holy Crap, i just noticed that we are 29 ppl on Mr celebrating our b-day today. So to all happy b-day and enjoy your day! :beer: Also to all the ladies on MR.....Happy International Women's day!:bigup:
  18. Ridin LO

AWD Jetta/Rabbit???

AWD Jetta/Rabbit, why not??? Why aren't there any Jetta's and/or Rabbit/ GTI's made with AWD or 4motion?? NA is the perfect market for this kind car, espically with days like today. I mean they could make only the 2.0T and GLI with the AWD option, they don't have to make is standard for every...
  19. Ridin LO

Turks & Caicos trip

Trip down south Alright so it looks like i will be going to T & C at the end of april. I have never been there and don't really know much about this island so i was wondering if anybody here could give me some info. I don't know where i will be staying but we will be renting a condo on the...
  20. Ridin LO

Very quick workout question

I have a new workout program and it says Dumbbell Press (drop sets) 5-6 reps and i have 4 sets to do. I know what Dumbbell press is and i know what 5-6 reps means but what does drop sets mean?
Back