Search results

1. A.K.

1991 Ford Probe Coupe 2.2L Automatic - 90 000 KM

Année:1991 Marque: Ford Modèle Probe Couleur: Light Blue Kilometres: 90 000 Auto/Manuel: Auto Condition: Used Raison de la vente: New Car Prix: $1000 Négo Up for sale is my 1991 Ford Probe. The car turns heads everywhere it goes and has the most amazing auto seatbelt function ever!!! The car...
  2. A.K.

Pop the Hood!

Sold it a few years back but I guess add to the thread!!
  3. A.K.

Infiniti Q50 2015 AWD Blanc Perle LIMITED stillen Kit | $456

Année: 2015 Marque: Infiniti Modèle Q50 Couleur: Blanc Perle Kilometres:18 000KM Auto/Manuel: Auto Paiement: $456.42 par mois plus les taxes avec $0.00 acompte total Lien vers kijiji/hebdo/leasebusters: LINK Tres belle berline de luxe tres propre bien entretenue. Puissant moteur V6 3.7L 328HP...
  4. A.K.

FS: Audi 90s

1995 Audi 90s $2 650 Negotiable Mint condition no rust + original paint - Full maintenance records for the last 10 years. Balck on black Sport package Sports seats V6 2.8L 205KM Automatic transmission with sport mode Fully loaded - power everything - sunroof - heated seats - AC (all 100%...
  5. A.K.

FS: Audi 90s

1995 Audi 90s $2 650 Negotiable Mint condition no rust + original paint - Full maintenance records for the last 10 years. Balck on black Sport package Sports seats V6 2.8L 205KM Automatic transmission with sport mode Fully loaded - power everything - sunroof - heated seats - AC (all 100%...
  6. A.K.

Rondell Type 67 17x8.5 modular wheels w/Stainless Lips - Savannah beige

Super rare set of German made Rondell 2 piece modular wheels, the only set I know of in 5x112. I picked them up in New York 3 years ago, wheels are absolutely mint, only a few scratches on the lips. Comes with 205/40 Nankang's. Price: $2000 nego Description: Rondell Type 67 - Savannah beige...
  7. A.K.

Rondell Type 67 17x8.5 modular wheels w/Stainless Lips - Savannah beige

Super rare set of German made Rondell 2 piece modular wheels, the only set I know of in 5x112. I picked them up in New York 3 years ago, wheels are absolutely mint, only a few scratches on the lips. Comes with 205/40 Nankang's. Price: $2100 nego Description: Rondell Type 67 Faces & barrel...
  8. A.K.

F.S. Cleaned and Fitted B5 Passat - OEM +++ [Price Drop]

SOLD I'll leave the pictures just 'cause she's pretty :)
  9. A.K.

F.S. - B5 Passat Zender 3 piece rear Spoiler

Original Zender Concept 3 piece rear spoiler. Excellent condition, Windsor blue (paint needs some TLC) Priced to sell, $75 OBO Here are some pics of what the spolier looks like
  10. A.K.

Just Cruisin'

Not many pics of my car this year but this one came out nice, was on my way to H20....... photo credits go to Cezah
  11. A.K.

Help me make some magic with VAG-COM

I need somebody to help me with some coding via VAG COM since I don't have the offical release :( Car doesn't run so I can't meet, I need somebody to come to my house, I'm located in Brossard. Baisically you will be doing something that takes 2 seconds and at the same time participating in...
  12. A.K.

LF - Passat B5 Driver Side Door - Windsor Blue

Removed my door mouldings to install textured Euro units only to find that I have a big ass rust spot on the driver door and a fist size piece of paint came off :cry: It's a long shot but if anybody got something hit me up via PM .
  13. A.K.

FS: Polished Flush Mount Valves

New never installed. Unfortunatley they don't fit my wheels so i need to pick up a different set, my loss your gain. $20 Included: 4 valves, 1 inflating adapter, 4 extra rubber seals. These are made to fit standard 0.453 valve openings.
  14. A.K.

Teaser Content……

Test fitted my newest acquisition yesterday, OEM Votex skirts…….needless to say driving around town has just reached a whole new level of fun….. :yikes: :yikes: and for those that don’t know it, no bags all static Car is utterly filthy try to overlook that :D
  15. A.K.

The Typical European Neighbourhood

Probably not but I would fit right in :D And some new modular wheel hotness that is in the works from our friends at 3SDM in the UK
  16. A.K.

Chip Soldering

So I got a line on a chip, thing is it's only the chip and my ECU requires it to be physically soldered. My questions is do you guys have any places to do the soldering? I'm not looking for a big price tag either, it's baisic stuff, just that I don't want to show up at a store and they look at...
  17. A.K.

Kijiji Ti-Coune ad

Couldn't pass it up, from the pictures to the horrible or should I say non existing grammar skills this guys got it all, he even says he's not a ti-coune :D http://montreal.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-300zx-fairlady-z-twin-turbo-W0QQAdIdZ366691795
  18. A.K.

Can I Get Some 3B Love

Don't see much of these cars on this forum so I'll post some pics of mine from last year *tu* Slowly but surley getting her ready for this summer, faces & barrels are painted, lips are about 25% done, getting them to shine like a fuckin mirror is hard work :D Photos courtesy of cezah
  19. A.K.

Socket for Modular wheels

I am looking for the right socket to disasemble my wheels (standard Hex nuts M7x 32mm), does anyone know where to get one locally? *tu* *tu*
Back