Search results

1. gerabibas13

Ticket for having made noise by operating the motor

So, I got caught by the cops on st catherine by driving on the first gear. I was maybe driving 45km/h and then when I changed gear on the 2nd... They heard my dv and stopped me... The offence I made is: having made noise by operating the motor of a road vehicle at high revolutions. Could I...
  2. gerabibas13

Toyota camry 1999

Hi, I'm selling a Toyota Camry 1999. 5 speed manual transmission, 205772km, with ac,comes with almost brand new winter tires, everything electric. There is some body damages a little bit of rust on the mirror of the drivers passenger, some pucks and scratches. Except that the car is in good...
  3. gerabibas13

Front shocks fk mk4

Hey I'm selling my fk front shocks from my past car, it's leaning in my garage. I had them for about 5000 km and when I sold the car the guy didn't want them. I will let them go for $125. And I don't remember what is the model
  4. gerabibas13

Road signs confusions on Champlains bridge

So I just got pulled over passing the Champlain bridge. This is what happened: There was road works on the left lane and there was the X, like on Jacques Carrtier. The road works where only on like 200m and after the construction there was the sign fin/end. So I went in the left lane , r cars...
  5. gerabibas13

FT or FS MSR 045 18x8

Hey, When I bought my car, there was already these wheels on the car, but now I have other plans. The wheels are MSR flat Black 18x8 et45 if I'm not mistaken and it is 5x112. There is a 3.5 cm curb rash made by the previous owner. PM for picture, I really prefer a trade but if the price is right...
  6. gerabibas13

LF: Porsche twists 18"

I'm searching for Porsche twists wheels on 18" in good conditions. Thanks
  7. gerabibas13

Dv leak, comes to limp mode

So I have an audi a4 b7 since almost a year. The owner before me had installed a dv spacer and recently, I don't know how but the spacer fucked up The problem it is not boost leak, in fact, it is the second time it happened that when its raining or theres a lot of water on the roads, my car...
  8. gerabibas13

Which exhaust to buy?

So, I'm getting my tax income soon and I thinking getting a cat back for my audi a4 2.0t. I want a nice sound,good quality and a bit of drone. This is what I found: - Magnaflow shipped $800 - billy boat shipped $1000 -Remus shipped $1140 ( had a really nice deal) I'm not down with apr, I don't...
  9. gerabibas13

FS: oem head unit symphonyII

I have a b7 a4 symphonyII unit for sale almost like brand new. I'm asking 250$ negotiable, I'm in Montreal Thanks
  10. gerabibas13

LF: rns-e adapter

So I bought an rns-e navigation for my b7 a4, now I need to find an adapter . I would prefer get something locally. Thanks
  11. gerabibas13

VMR test pipe

So , is there anybody here who runs with a Vmr test pipe? Any feedback, do you have a check engine light,etc?? For 80$ sounds like a good deal! Thanks in advance
  12. gerabibas13

License plate led

So, could someone could recommend a good place to order some LEDs for my license plate for a b7 a4. eBay sucks and I'm not paying 50$ on ecs tuning for zizas. Thanks, sorry if repost I searched and there was nothing on the forum
  13. gerabibas13

LF: RNS-E Audi

Hi, I'm looking for an rns-e for my b7 a4... The new ones are really overpriced around 2.5k, so if someone has an used one let me know. Range of price 500-600$ depends of the condition. Thanks
  14. gerabibas13

What's the best camber kit and were can I get it

So, I'm looking for a camber kit for my b7 a4, does anyone knows where can I get one, good quality? I'm planning to instal it just after winter with a new set of wheels, Thanks!
  15. gerabibas13

What wheels should I get for my a4 b7?

So I'm planing to get a new setup of wheels, I have some ideas but I need some advices! You can post some pictures it might help me out with my decision ! Thanks
  16. gerabibas13

Golf GTI vr6 à vendre 7300$

Alors, je vends ma petite bombe atomique..... je n'ai pas le choix de la vendre , car je déménage dans un autre pays. La vr6 c'est une 2000 et elle a a 163 xxx km. L'auto est en superbe condition je viens de changer la clutch, la radio ( c'est une Alpine), la pompe à eau et encore plus. La...
  17. gerabibas13

À la recherche d'une mk4 gti..

Je suis à la recherche d'un golf entre 2000-2003 gti 1.8turbo préférablement , en bonne condition et avec un kilométrage autour de 160000 km a peu près. Alors si vous avez quelques chose dans le genre n'hésitez pas a me laisser un message. P.s. s.v.p pas d'auto accidenté. Merci:run::run:
  18. gerabibas13

Combien ça va me couter.....?

Je suis sur le bord de m'acheter une Vw golf gti et il y a des réparations à faire. J'aimerais savoir ça coute combien pour changer la ligne de brake à bras? C'est un peu important pck ca va dépendre du prix au quelle je vais l'acheter. Merci P.s si quelqu'un a une Vw gti 1.8t préférablement...
Back