Search results

1. massimo

keskin kt1 deep dish

selling my keskin kt1 deep dish rims bolt pat 5x100 and 5x112 audi vw size the fronts are 8.5x17 ad the rear 10x17 front tires are new from this month and rear have about 60% the mags are in great shape no curb rash or dents the tires are fusion ZRI looking for 2000$ or best offer!
  2. massimo

F/S passat w8 over head light and dahlback dv valve

i have a vw passat w8 over head light complete with wires plug and play! to any mk4 add that extra touch of class to your car with this set up! lights up in red ! asking 130$ also 1.8t dahlback dv valve i had it on my gti should work on any 1.8t car! asking 140$ parts are used but in good shape!
  3. massimo

LF used or new stock inter cooler 1.8t

im looking for a new or used stock inter cooler in good shape! thanks
  4. massimo

vw touareg projector head lights

i have a set of touareg head lights with projectors in them they are not hids alll the clips are pretty much broken these projectors would be perfect for anyone looking to do a retrofit in there own head lights!! looking for 150$ or best offer
  5. massimo

2001 gti 1.8t

2001 gti 1.8t 5speed 160000km car is well taken care of i have a full list of maintness done to the car in the past few months there is no work needed on the car feel free to contact me and ill will let you know about all the work done on the car. selling as is with the mags in the photo...
  6. massimo

rear bumper golf mk4

i got a rear bumper for a mk4 golf gti its satin silver no cracks in good shape! has minor scratch can be buffed out its not deep at all! im looking for 180$ obo
  7. massimo

1.8t gti

2001 gti gls 1.8t fully loaded 162000km 5speed timming belt water pump,power steering,down pipe,clutch rear wheel bearings, rear table bushings all changed 2years ago. parts changed befor winter. rear breaks.handbreak cable,front top plate bushings, short drive shaft front control arm...
  8. massimo

GTA chinatown wars for nintendo ds lite

GTA chinatown wars for nintendo ds lite payed 40$ plus tax ill let it go for 40$ tax in!! new but opened!
  9. massimo

need somone for welding!!

i need somone that can weld a part for me that i have broke on my vespa its the engine cassing and belive its made from cast steel its seems to be a soft metal of some sort!! please i need this done asap!!! MUST BE A PRO JOB NOT SOME HALF ASS WORK!
  10. massimo

2 atari plus games

i got 2 atari system 2600 long rainbow version they both work! i dont have the power cable but it can be found for under 10$ i have a few games to give with the system plus one joystick ill take 50$ for the lot!!
  11. massimo

mk4 gti parts

i have 3 used hitachi ignition coils they are the bolt down model they still work they came off my awd motor 1.8t looking to get 50$! gti head lights with fogs the lense is hazzy can be buffed 120$ gti arm rest the lid is broken can be replaced vw dealer sells it! 70$ oem shift knob and...
  12. massimo

flashing cel

tonite i was driving and the car started to shake like crazzy the cel was flashing on and off as i was driving and when i came to a stop the cel just stayed on! as soon as i left it flashed. so i got out of the car and noticed that there was a nasty sulfer smell coming from the tail pipe. did...
  13. massimo

mk4 gti 1.8t

8500$ price is nego make some offers selling my car well taken care of ,new rear disk,pads,and handbreak cable,front strut mount bushing,front lower control arm bushing,both tie rods,and cv joints all changed at the begging of winter,clutch and fly wheel changed 3years ago ,timing belt...
  14. massimo

inside of gas tank rusted where to take it

the inside of my gas tank for my fiat is rusted! getting a new one is out of the question! where can i take it to get cleaned and coated with a sealer? somone told me that somtimes rad rebuild places will do the work ! anyone have any info for me?? thanks
  15. massimo

fiat and Chrysler

so did you guys here that fiat has a 35% stake in Chrysler! this means we could start seeing some fiats here soon !!! taken from the link "Fiat will provide platforms to manufacture fuel-efficient and small cars to be produced by Chrysler. The pair will share distribution networks...
  16. massimo

anyone interested in a brand new alfa romeo??

so if any of you are interested in a new alfa and have 400K to spare! then click here!! http://cgi.ebay.ca/Alfa-Romeo_W0QQitemZ180319949651QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item180319949651&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1215%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318 i wonder when...
  17. massimo

good deal on tires

anyone here can get me a good deal on 2 fuzion ZRI 215/45r17 tires?:D
  18. massimo

picking a suspension set up

im looking into buying a suspenion set up i use the car daily so i would want somthing that isnt to harsh on the road ! i was thinking between the Bilstein PSS Coilover or Bilstein Sport Struts with nuespeed race springs! what do you recomend! also who in mtl sells one or the other at a...
  19. massimo

energie-diesel jeans lot

i have 10 pairs of energie and diesel jeans sizes 31&32 some of the the jeans are used and the others are new with out the tags! i want 400$ for the 10pairs!!! price is nego make some offers
  20. massimo

who here works at a vw dealer??

anyway you can help a brother out! my window regulator clip broke and they want like 230$ plus tax to replace it ! they said i just missed the end of the warranty to have it done for free at 130000km my car as 150000km question anyone here can pull a few strings for me? or at least get me a...
Back