Search results

1. G

Anyone experienced this ?

When driving towards Decarie on highway 40 on top of the Audi dealership, you cannot see that far ahead on the far left lane. If a car accidentally stops on that left lane, it's extremely risky as the oncoming cars would not be able to see it. I tried to illustrate this issue using google...
  2. G

Can or has anyone in montreal converted a gas car to an electic ?

does anyone know if it's legal to convert a gasoline car into an electric here in Quebec ? Meaning, do i have to pass a full inspection with the complete risk of losing all the money and time spent into the gas-to-electric conversion process ?
  3. G

Jetta TREK - $3888

photos, specifications & info: http://www.freewebs.com/fasttrek/ contactez: Sherif- 514.889.7587
  4. G

how to say...

i would like to translate the following en francais... j'ai besoin d'aide svp goal / but: to motivate someone / pour motiver quelqu'un text to be translated: I believe in you! I would like to have it en francais svp but i really want it to sound like a motivational factor. Your help is...
  5. G

LF/Cherche: 96 Jetta Trek Tail Lights (Inside pair)

LF/Cherche: 96 Jetta Trek Tail Lights (Inside pair)
  6. G

anyone tried gsmquebec.com ?

let me know, thanks
  7. G

88' Audi 80 - is it worth the money?

asking price 2600 base model should i or should i not, if you have any pros/cons, past experiences w/ friends or family don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks
  8. G

SUZUKI SPORT 4x4 + T-Top New Price ***3300

I drove many cars and i mean many. From Beamers, volks, benz to tercels. I have owned this one for about a year and it's absolutely alot of fun to drive, very economic on gas and very reliable! I have added a Clarion CD player because the original Clarion that comes stock with the car wasn't...
  9. G

suzuki 4x4 + T-top

x90 96' Pour photos/infos, visitez > http://www.freewebs.com/suzukix90/ Merci
  10. G

diesel to gas swap

I have a 91 golf diesel that i want to transfer to gas 1.9 or 2.0 any ideas or recommendations?
  11. G

Christmas special

.::96' Suzuki x90 t-top 4x4 no rust.mint condition 5 speed manual 187 000 km needs new battery + electric window motor reason of sale: Upgrade. reach me through macavendre@hotmail.com
  12. G

I'd like to join the club.

My fellow VW people, my budget is around $6500 for everything on the car, including the car. What is needed: - A vw golf. - Quick car, Acura "type-r" quick. nothing more maybe less. - I don't need the following comfort items: (a/c, electric windows/doors) - My budget includes painting...
  13. G

1996 Suzuki X90 (4X4) T-TOP

Echange Avec 94+ Vw Golf/jetta ++Information http://www.off-road.com/suzuki/x90.htm The car has: disponible :: available 4x4 190 000km Black on Dark Grey Excellent Condition T-top 5 Speed Manual Asking 5500 slightly negotiable or exchange with VW (94+ Golf/Jetta) Do not pm...
  14. G

Suzuki X90 (4X4) Decapotable T- top

Suzuki X90 96' 5 vit. manuel, Decapotable T-T0P, Cruise, tout-equiper sauf a/c, voiture Inspecter par le CAA, Excellente condition! Must see. 175 000 km asking 6900 taxes included! I can negotiate to a certain extent... macAvendre@hotmail.com
Back