Search results

1. Bob Jones

Looking for 318 manual in any condition

Hey guys if anyone knows anyone or knows anything give me a call Preferably a 1991 but it could be any year If you're parting out I need the complete engine & tranny. Otherwise I can also buy the car & part out myself thanks!
  2. Bob Jones

Audi C7 A6 MMI & Navi update

Long shot since this forum is dead dead dead but anyone know how to do this? For old times sake? It's a 2012 MMI Version: HN+R_US_AU_P0487 Navi Version: 8R0060884AD NAR 5.5.5
  3. Bob Jones

Props to Sources VW Take 2 (this time for the service)

In Aug 09 the wife picked up a GLI at Sources & I was pleasantly surprised with the sales rep. This time around the service dept inspired a new thread. I'm a very hard to please client (The type that even I would kick out of my shop). But I'm happy to say that Sources seems to always go the...
  4. Bob Jones

Turning off stability control 100% on a speed 6

There is a button that turns off stability control but it does not turn it off 100% The traction control still kicks in & the stability control also kicks in if you get into trouble. Brakes will engage if you get a little sideways at speed. While testing I estimate that if you go over 50 or 60...
  5. Bob Jones

Need to Get in touch with C. Kroll

For those who know him, please ask him to get in touch with me. I was supposed to call him but for some reason can't find his digits. PM me his tel number OR ask him to email me: ernest at prestale dot ca Cheers.
  6. Bob Jones

Need help with picture & name of Lexus Is 350 wheels.

I've seen the wheels on a few is350's but I can't get the name from the lexus website. Build your own lexus does not show you a picture of the car & the site is very badly designed. Anyways they are BBS RC style wheels with NO lip. They must be the optional top of the line wheels. Can I please...
  7. Bob Jones

Need some help from my peeps. Non VW related!

You're gonna tell me wrong section but I don't really care cause everyone I know is in this forum! I need to find the best Mazda dealership (service dept) in Montreal / Laval. Talk to your mazda owning peeps, your mothers, your cousins & come back post their comments here. I posted in the...
  8. Bob Jones

MK5 Car Starter

I'm gonna get one in the near future. Any advice / Words of wisdom on: Where to get one? Which brand to buy? etc... much appreciated.
  9. Bob Jones

AutoBar In Ville Saint Laurent

Just found out that Owen from ex RMR opened up a new shop last summer in Ville St-Laurent I was in a jam & needed some work done ASAP late in the evening after work. Owen was nice enough to take me in at 6:00 PM even though they were technically closed. 3 docks, parts counter, clean shop &...
  10. Bob Jones

Any shops that specialize in Mazda

Just picked up a speed 6 a few months ago. I’m looking for a shop that knows what they’re doing & can give advice on parts AND of course sell / install aftermarket components (performance only I’m not looking for body parts, wings, wheels or accessories). Cheers *tu*
  11. Bob Jones

Props to Sources VW

The wife just picked up a 09 GLI. I did all the shopping for her & the sales service at Sources was by far the best (I literally went to every single dealership that had a DSG GLI on the lot). If anyone's looking to pickup a new VW def. give Joe @ Sources a call. I'll report back on their...
  12. Bob Jones

Can anyone get me a free carproof?

Got a vin number in my hand, let me know if you can get it carproofed. I'll buy a poutine at the next jewlip meet. *tu*
  13. Bob Jones

Help our good friend Fernando

Some of you may know that Fernando (stage name epunk) was diagnosed with a brain tumor a little over a month ago. He has since undergone an operation where doctors have removed part of the tumor. Tests on samples from the first operation show the tumor to be Benign (non-cancerous) and he has...
  14. Bob Jones

Mod friendly Audi Dealer?

Anyone know one Or know a tech working at a dealer who looks the other way? Either post or PM. Cheers *tu*
  15. Bob Jones

Does anyone have a membership for

Automobile Protection Association (APA) http://www.apa.ca/template.asp?lang=english With a one year membership, you get 5 quotes on most cars. The info that I need (which comes with the quote) is the dealer invoice for the car. cheers
  16. Bob Jones

Homeboys need your help.

We’re gonna go photo shoosting tmrw & need some suggestions of nice spots. You’ll get a treat from Mild 7 if we pick your spot & the pixors come out nice. Thanx for the help
  17. Bob Jones

Audi sales reps

Anyone on the board? OR Do you know one that you can recommend?
  18. Bob Jones

Dubaholics Poutine Run 2008

Best poutine, Big Parking Lot, Lots of dubs & some nice driving. Date: Sunday Sept 14th. Location: Meet at Julep & Cruise to Restaurent Labelle (Lachute) Time: 3:00pm sharp at Julep. We take off at 3:15. The destination: Restaurent Labelle, 384 Rue Principale, Lachute, QC J8H 1Y2...
  19. Bob Jones

1addicts

A buddy of mine told me about this site Thought I'd share 1Addicts.com | BMW 1-Series Community For some tech reading: 2007 Engine Tech: How the N54 turbo engine works (must read!!!) - BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (M1 / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio /...
  20. Bob Jones

Car operating costs / where to find.

Is there a website or a listing that shows you car brands & models with their operating cost / KM? (maintenance, repair, fuel consumption etc... all in one) Did some research but found nothing decent.
Back