Search results

1. J3T MK2

that dude that got rear ended @ julep ( picture heavy )

So yea some of you saw it in person or on here couple months ago I got read ended by an e46 m3 during the euro tuesdays at Julep.. Apparently the guy slipped the clutch anyways to make a long story short the car is finnaly back on the road and good thing is I didnt have to spend a dime on...
  2. J3T MK2

Trucker's thread

So yea the titles says it all, I know theres a bunch of truckers on Mr and I tought it would be cool to share our pictures, stories, jobs opportunities, past experiences with a company, random truck pictures, spotted & stuff! So here we go this is my current job, UPS FREIGHT Gotta love the...
  3. J3T MK2

C.r.e.a.m

So for the past couple years i've been interested into buying a old school bmw but I never came upon ''the deal'' until this year I used to own a 1986 vw jetta 1.6td and the day I decided to sell it some guy on facebook came with this offer I couldnt refuse, a 1986 early e30 325 Here's my ex...
  4. J3T MK2

News: Daigo Saito new drift car (again)

i'll just leave this here https://instagram.com/p/y5C4lwO0rc/ it has been " confirmed " by Daigo himself on his facebook
  5. J3T MK2

WCi watercooledind cc10

WCi brand -Watercooledind model - cc10 specs - 16'' x 9'' bolt pattern - 5x100 tires - nankang ns-2 205/40/16 they are dirty but brand new no road time asking 1,500$ / trade for 13'' - 14 '' 4x100 514-574-1337
  6. J3T MK2

Golf mk2 => jetta mk2

on va aller direct au but, J'ai un golf MK2 1992 a maison avec des goodies que j'aimerais transferer sur un jetta MK2 1986 Conversion 5bolt 5x100 sur le golf vers le jetta 4x100 Bolt on ? est-ce possible ? c'est quoi le majeur probleme sinon ? i have a golf mk2 at home with alot of goodies...
  7. J3T MK2

Golf mk2 => jetta mk2

on va aller direct au but, J'ai un golf MK2 1992 a maison avec des goodies que j'aimerais transferer sur un jetta MK2 1986 Conversion 5bolt 5x100 sur le golf vers le jetta 4x100 Bolt on ? est-ce possible ? c'est quoi le majeur probleme sinon ? i have a golf mk2 at home with alot of goodies...
  8. J3T MK2

Double Trouble

Hey i already posted here before but i can't find my old post so heres a new one..! First thing first, I bought my first Volkswagen jetta 1.8 8v 1992 when i was 17yo, it was my second car, and thats when i found out i was litteraly addicted with european cars! THE jetta who started it all...
  9. J3T MK2

Thunderdome rave

Many of yall maybe saw these videos but i never tought there was this many hahaha Screw the new city gas and shit, THUNDERDOME BABY best of 98 '97 LEVEL 9 '97 LEVEL 8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJB4jyr0gQ8#t=11 LEVEL 2.... FOR KIDS ? inb4thunderdome2014 inb4thunderdomemadmax
  10. J3T MK2

Mother of overpriced

i'm not trying to be an asshole but i just saw this on facebook and boy oh boy this cant be serious : https://www.facebook.com/groups/406448379403371/ 28,000k is it just me or.. xxr wheels 200$ over fenders broken lip and quick release bumper stock rb26 but at the same time our car scene...
  11. J3T MK2

1993 Toyota Supra MiNT : Kijiji find

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camions/ville-de-montreal/1993-toyota-supra-white-targa-lhd-usdm-manual-5-spd-2jz-ge-mk4/1005645216?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true lel no french no trades if you thnk you smart then you dont know me so dont come around waste time I wont waste yours Car is super...
  12. J3T MK2

AOE 2 - 3 free download?

Hey i was wondering if any of yall know where i could get a free DL version of Age of empires 2 ( gold edition would super sick )? I had a cracked version on my laptop like 4 years ago.. it was running fine but the grass was purple instead of green and i just couldnt get over it lol it was...
  13. J3T MK2

AOE2 free download ?

Hey i was wondering if any of yall know where i could get a free DL version of Age of empires 2 ( gold edition would super sick )? I had a cracked version on my laptop like 4 years ago.. it was running fine but the grass was purple instead of green and i just couldnt get over it lol it was...
  14. J3T MK2

Thieves in Terrebonne

Hi yesterday one of my good friends made a birthday party at her house at Terrebonne, ( near the industrial zone and 640 ) everything was going fine and chill until we heard a loud sound coming from the street, loud enough so that everyone stopped what they were doing and went full ''dafuq'' I...
  15. J3T MK2

Class 1-2-3-4a-4b-4c-5 FM driver

Hi im currently looking for a job around LAVAL / MTL im looking for pretty much everything exept U.S.A jobs. ( sewers, drybox, flatbed, towing, trash...etc) 514-574-1337 bonjour je recherche activement un emploi autour de LAVAL / MTL je suis pret a faire n'importe quel emploi sauf transport...
  16. J3T MK2

K24 turbo

LF a K24 turbo for my 1.6td! asap! mp / 5145741337
  17. J3T MK2

Wtb: K24 turbo asap!!!

title says it all, Looking for a K24 turbo for my 1.6td, ASAP!! Le titre dit tout, Je cherche un Turbo K24 pour mon 1.6td, AU PC!!! 514-574-1337 / MP
  18. J3T MK2

LOOKING FOR : VARIOUS Mk2 PARTS

Hi, I'm looking for those specifics parts, 514-574-1337 contact me via pm or text i'm from laval! I'm looking for : Trunk spoiler Roof sun visor ( rear ) Sun/rain deflectors all around orignal white letters '' jetta '' mudflaps hood bra 1986 front grill ( badgeless or not ) Front grill lip (...
  19. J3T MK2

Jetta MK2 parts

Hi, Since the VW section is pretty much dead and i can't get any answers, I'd like to know a good website where i can order things such as the rear trunk lip, rain deflectors, front small bumper lip and the list goes on.. In Canada it would be a plus but it can be from the states as long as...
  20. J3T MK2

Lf: Coils/drop jetta

Hi im looking for a set of coils used/new 3-4" drop for a jetta 1986 gl early. Im from laval 5145741337
Back