Search results

1. P

300zx TT

Is there something wrong with those cars ? I've been checking them out for a while on hebdo.net and they are cheap as hell and have low milleage. I mean a 97 type R with 125 000 will cost you more than a 95 300zx TT with 75 000 km. If i'm not mistaking, the 300zx TT is an inline 6, twin...
  2. P

which clutch to choose ?

I have a gsr engine with mild mods ( bolt ons ). I have to change the clutch and i have 2 options that i'm considering. A JDM type R clutch kit, or a clutch masters fx100 (stage 1) kit. I love OEM honda quality, feel and drivability, but the fx100 looks like a nice kit too. Plus, you get more...
  3. P

b18c error code 8

I have code 8 that just lit up on my b18c I checked on the internet it means: TDC sensor (top dead sensor) defective circuit or unplugged / defective sensor. What the hell is that ? Another chapter in the neverending swap bullshit !!!!!!
  4. P

S4 bumper & grill

I have an S4 front bumper & S4 front grill for sale. The bumper is Santorin blue & in good condition. I'm asking 700$ PM me if interested, thanks
  5. P

tranny rocking

I got a little problem with my car. Everytime i rev the sucker a little bit and shift, i feel the transmission rocking. It's anoying and the car becomes hard to drive. What do you guys think it is ?
  6. P

Don cherry

What do you guys think about the comments Don fruity made about french canadians ? Me, if i ever see that liberacci fruitcake in the streets in Montreal i'll beat is ass silly !!!!!!! It's shit like that that fuels separatism and give good arguments to other Fruitcakes like Parizeau...
  7. P

official maple leafs jersey

official maple leafs jersey (the one the players wear). The jersey is the blue one with white stripes (away).The jersey is in mint condition.The size is 52 (wich means large or x-large) 125$ firm
  8. P

gsr tranny rpm vs speed

I was wondering, if i'm going at 120km/h at 3800 rpm on gsr tranny & engine is it normal ? Is it to short or too long ? Or is it just right ? I'm wondering about this tranny since it doesn't have the sticker with the code on it. I had it opened & checked out by my mecanic when i bought it ,and...
  9. P

la S4 à Chuck

hey chuck c'est quoi les mods que t'as sur ton S4 ? j'ai vu que t'avais fais 12.24 sur le quart de mile. C'est tres rapide, as-tu fais la conversion k04 ? parce que juste chippé, c'est asser surprenant comme temps. je suis curieux de savoir tes mods
  10. P

intake manifold tech

i'm planing on building a naturally aspired jdm gsr to get 200 wheel horsepower. The problem i have with the gsr intake manifold is the way the intake is inginered, with the primary and secondary runners. The gsr vtec starts at 4500 rpm, you hear it but can't feel it since the secondary runners...
  11. P

best honda tuner west-island ??

who's the best honda mecanics in and around the west-island ?
  12. P

jdm civic type r lsd ??

will a jdm civic type r lsd fit on any b-series hydraulic tranny ? cuz i got a good price on one right now. but i dont know if it will fit. help me out !
  13. P

looking for sir tranny

looking for a sir or del sol vtec tranny. may consider a hydraulic jdm tranny from a b16.
  14. P

car corner weighted

where do you get a car corner weighted ? i'm about to buy tein coilovers and people on the net say that you should get your car corner weighted everytime you **** with the height of your car. what is that ? do shops in mtl do that ? cuz i've never heard about anybody having their car corner...
  15. P

jdm parts in mtl

oh yeah, one other thing, is there such a thing as a shop who sales or orders jdm parts in mtl ? or do i have to order them on the net and get ****ed at the customs !
  16. P

dynos ????

do zeke's still have their dyno ? if not, where else in the montreal area can i go and check if my civic can smoke ITRs !!!
  17. P

blown k03s

looking for used k03s for 2.7twin turbo audi s4. urgent !!!!
  18. P

brakes ??

what's the best bang for the buck brakes out there ? some guy told me about kvr brakes ? i dont know them, they're a canadian company . i got about 500 $ budget. i was thinking about pads and rotors for all 4 wheels and maybe holley brake lines if i can afford them. what do you guys think ?
  19. P

whistling sound

i gotta a whistling sound under the hood and i can't find where the hell it's coming from !! ever since i swapped my si engine for a gsr it does that whistling, anoying sound. no mechanics have been able to help me with this problem. got any ideas ??
  20. P

audi rs4 parts

i'd like to know if the audi rs4 turbo and rs4 front bumper fits on a s4 and where can i find these ?? thanks
Back