Search results

1. H

245/35/19 and 275/30/19 on CSL wheels???

I have 2005 M3 with OEM CSL wheels that come with the Competition package. Just wondering if anybody knew what's the max with I could go up to without causing problems. I was thinking 245/35front and 275/30 rear. Can anybody confirm these numbers?
  2. H

Trade:My mk4 KW coilovers V2 for your 337 shocks+springs

Anybody out there with a 337 or a 337 suspension setup on their mk4 Jetta or GTI willing to trade for my KW V2 coilovers. I've had these on my car for the past two summers and now I just want a more softer suspension. please PM or e-mail me at harenjagan"hotmail.com
  3. H

Looking for mk4 black armrest

Like the title says need a black armrest. Anybody got one.
  4. H

WTB: MK4 Armrest

Like the title says looking for an armrest for my mk4. Mine broke so I need a new one, Black velour. Thanks
  5. H

Need help Q on steering?

I have a MK4 jetta 2.0L and I have always been having problems with my rack and pinion. The racks found on 1.8T and VR6 are have larger and more powerful pumps and don't break as often or as easily as the 2.0L ones. I was wondering what I would need to do a conversion from one to other? New...
  6. H

Anybody selling their 337 shocks and springs

Anybody out there who have a set of shocks and springs off a 337 Jetta or gti that they are looking to sell or get rid off. I'm interested in swapping my suspension and was wondering if anyone was offering theirs or for that matter knew where I could find these aside from the dealer. Thanks
  7. H

Question: can I fit a suspension off a 337 GLI on my mk4 2.0L Jetta?

I was wondering if anybody could tell me if the 337 GLI setup on the new Jettas are any different in terms of fitment. I'm planning on swapping my KWs V2 for maybe a less harsh drop. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  8. H

Need Help info for Rack and pinion

Well I've just managed to break my fourth rack and pinion on my MK4 2.0L Jetta. It has pretty much happened religiously on my car every 25000km. Now that I have to change it again I was wondering if anybody knows whether a rack of a 1.8T or VR6 would actually fit on without any major...
  9. H

what happened to the law of tinting?

I tried to call up paul at the law of tinting the other day but there was no answer. Today I went by the shop and everything was closed up and taken down. Did they go out of business or move? anybody know?
  10. H

Looking for a 2001 330Ci this summer

This summer I most probably will be changing cars and taking it from the VW scene to the BMW scene. I was wondering if there was anyone out there with a 330CI manual, pref silver exterior with black interior on aluminum trim, who plans on selling their car early this summer. This combination...
  11. H

Most likely gonna sell my Jetta this spring

After four years and 90000km. I think I'm gonna be selling my car this spring or early summer. It's time to move on to bigger and better things. Well if anyones interested in a a very tastefully modded MK4 Jetta 2.0L auto, which I really doubt, don't hesitate to e-mail me at...
  12. H

supercharger for 328 question

Hey I'm new to the bimmer section considering the fact that I own a VW. Anyways Next summer I'm planning to purchase an e46 328CI older model. Instead of taking the Natural aspirated route I was planning on installing a blower. I was looking at the ESS supercharger kit which I have heard...
  13. H

Who' coming to Lafleur's tonight???

Hey guys, I was just wondering who's heading down to Lafleur's tonight. I'll be there. I haven't been able to make it to one of the meets this year, and finally today I have the chance. BTW a couple of guys have been asking me for some VW logo screws, so I'll be there with a couple of...
  14. H

Are there still meets at Lafleurs on Fridays?

Just wondering if the dubaholics and other VWdubbers still meet at Lafleurs on Friday nights.
  15. H

Neuspeed race springs any interest???

I know this is suppose to be in the classified section, but since few dubbers venture into that section, I decided to try here. I got a set of mk4 neuspeed race springs for sale used, that I had on my car last summer. The reason why I'm selling is because I've upgraded to KW coilovers. They...
  16. H

Where to get MK4 stock front jetta bumper?

I need to find a front bumper for my jetta cuz I got a huge hole in mine from hitting a guy with a tow hook. I don't feel like going to the dealer and paying 500$ for one, so I'm wondering if there is anyone who has one for sale or knows where I could get one. My car is black. But it doesn't...
  17. H

Help Need a bodyshop to repair damaged bumper

I got a MK4 jetta with a projektzwo kit. Recently on the highway I hit a block of snow and lost a good piece of my zwo front spoiler. I wasn't able to find the piece that broke off. I wondering if there is a shop in montreal that could mold me the piece that broke off, and the same time do a...
  18. H

Neuspeed race springs, any interest?

I know that this is suppose to be in the classified section but very few dubbers look there because it's filled with Honda parts. But anyways. I'm selling a set of Neuspeed Race springs that were on my car. Used about 6000km. They fit all MK4 golf/jetta 4cyl models. Brand new they sell...
  19. H

FS: Neuspeed race springs VW MK4, 4cyl models

Selling a set of Neuspeed race springs for a mark4 jetta/golf. Used about 6000km. Drop the car about 2-2.25 inches in the front and 2.25-2.5 in the rear. Brand new these springs sell for $259.99 US. I'm selling them for 250$ Canadian. Reason for selling, I just upgraded to coilovers so I...
  20. H

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think of this very small and inexpensive mod. They are license plate bolts with honda logo. If you want to see more details or pics just click on the link: http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15328
Back