Search results

1. DüBWëïsër1

Mk5 body parts/pieces carrosserie mk5

Hey guys i'm doing winter cleanup and i have some body parts laying around for golf,jetta,rabbit from hoods,fenders,trunks also have 1 headlight from a rabbit I could also repaint the part/parts if needed for an extra cost just let me know what you need Price depending on parts,price manditory...
  2. DüBWëïsër1

1992 Honda Civic Lx (Eg) for sale **for parts or project**

Hey guy's selling a 1992 honda civic sedan 4 door Lx model (eg) in championship white ,this is my girlfriends car that used to be her daily,car is fully stock and well maintained all of it's life. Never ti coune owned. Looking to sell as a whole to a good home or willing to part it out. The car...
  3. DüBWëïsër1

For Sale Two Rear Bumper for mk6 jetta charcoal grey LD7X

Hey guys I have two rear bumpers from a mk6 jetta painted Charcoal gray paint code is LD7X they are both OEM and OEM paint. They are both used but in good condition no cracks few scratches and dings. I aasking 350$ each. For more info please pm me also for pictures. I could also repaint them...
  4. DüBWëïsër1

Vw mk6 golf parts golf R front bumper,fenders,ect

Hey guys i have a couple spare parts that i am looking to sell here is what i have i can also paint and install the parts if you need for extra need to put a price so starting at 1$ message me for info and actual price. : Front bumper cover bare on primer for golf r ready for paint Left and...
  5. DüBWëïsër1

Partout or shell 1995 Acura Integra

Hey guys selling a 1995 Acura Integra Silver Special Edition 2 door. Either as a part out or if somebody is interested in buying the whole shell for random parts, it has a new hood,new front bumper on primer,there is minor rust on other parts,rusted rear quarter panels (like most...
  6. DüBWëïsër1

air intake for k04 tt225 swap?

Hey guys I'm trying to find which cold air I can get for my mk4 gti with a k04 tt225 if somebody could help me find one that fits I would greatly appreciate the help! Thanks in advance.
  7. DüBWëïsër1

2004 Volkswagen Golf r32 OEM Parts For Sale

Hey guys I have a couple OEM parts from an r32 golf for sale here is the list with the part number also. 2004 volkswagen golf r32 rear bumper,1j6807421lgru. Worth 910$ Selling Price: 600$* 2004 Dead Pedal,Gas,Break aluminum pedal cover set AUTOMATIC (do not have the clutch pedal cover),R32PSWDP...
  8. DüBWëïsër1

1997 Audi A4 B5 1.8T Quattro 4WD (selling as is)

1997 Audi A4 B5 1.8T Quattro 4WD (selling as is) Selling 97 Audi A4 B5 1.8T (AEB) Quattro 4WD Looking for : 1600$ This was a planned project and now have more important priorities. Great for someone who has time to fix it up or perfect mechanics for a swap.* The engine has never been...
  9. DüBWëïsër1

1997 Audi A4 B5 1.8T Quattro 4WD (selling as is)

Selling 97 Audi A4 B5 1.8T (AEB) Quattro 4WD Looking for : 1600$ This was a planned project and now have more important priorities. Great for someone who has time to fix it up or perfect mechanics for a swap. The engine has never been changed, all stock mechanics. The first owner barely...
  10. DüBWëïsër1

mk4 R32 parts For Sale (bumpers/pedals)

Hey guys I have a couple things that I am willing to part with,please do not ask me if I have any other parts,what I am posting is what I have. Two (2) bumpers, ONE front bumper and ONE back bumper. (Front bumper is aftermarket,rear bumper is OEM) I also have a custom muffler to fit the double...
  11. DüBWëïsër1

FS Mk5 jetta body parts (2 trunks,fenders)

Hey guys I have a couple of parts that I do not need and thought to post them up for some one. So here are the parts: TWO (2) Jetta Trunks they are used but over all good condition they both have minor rust where the Licence plate lights are located very easy to clean up,one of the trunks has...
  12. DüBWëïsër1

**Special this weekend only** for sale Hood for Vw Rabbit 2003-2009 painted Reflex si

Hey guys,I have one spare hood for a rabbit fits years 2003 up to 2009 there is ONE very minor rust spot on the edge of the hood left side,does not take much at all to clean it up. The hood is painted Reflex Silver (LA7W) and is still very nice. Looking to find a new home between now and Monday...
  13. DüBWëïsër1

For Sale Mk5 Front Fenders

Hey guys I have two used front fenders in great shape for sale,came off a 2009 Mk5 jetta might also fit golf?? Both fenders are used but in good condition the color is Reflex Silver (LA7W) Price for each fender 100$ or you can get both for 160$ Serious inquiries only please,price can be...
  14. DüBWëïsër1

For Sale Mk6 body parts (fenders,radio,foglight/grill)

Hey guys I have a couple parts for Mk6 golf jetta for sale here is the list,if interested please pm phone number for pictures. MK6 Jetta: Front left fender L041 (Schwarz Black) used 100$ Front bumper side grills with yellow fogs 80$ Stock OEM Delphi CD player should fit both golf/jetta Part...
  15. DüBWëïsër1

how much do mk4 .:R32 bumpers go for?

Hey guys looking for a bit of help on how much do mk4 r32 front and back bumpers go for? They are used and on primer. Have not been on the forum in a while so un aware of the market. Thanks for the help!
  16. DüBWëïsër1

For Sale 1 Gallon + Reducer VW .:R32 Blue paint (Modified Courser Metallic)

Hey guys,so you don't want to spend $$$ on a paint job but want a nice custom paint? I have one full gallon of solvent based (basecoat) paint with a full gallon of reducer for sale,only opened the can of paint for pictures never used. All you would need is primer/sealer and clear coat. Selling...
  17. DüBWëïsër1

For Sale Two New OEM Hoods for Vw New Beetle 2000-2005

Hey guys I have 2 brand new hoods all original from Volkswagen,the hoods are on original tan primer, ready to be sanded and painted. The original price from the vw dealership is $500 for just one. I'm looking for $300 for one or $500 for both. Je parle français aussi. Negociable to serious...
  18. DüBWëïsër1

For Sale 2 Brand New OEM New Beetle Replacement hoods 2000-2005

Hey guys i have two brand new replacement hoods from VW dealer (Not Jobber) for 200-2005 Beetle they are on factory Primer ready for paint selling them EACH for 150$ price is not negotiable sorry,they go for 350$+ on ECS Tuning so you will be getting them for pretty much half price plus saving...
  19. DüBWëïsër1

Looking For Coilpack on a 2.0L 2001(mk4) Golf AZG Motor

Hey guys,i am posting this thread for my father he is in need of a new/mint condition coil pack for his mk4 golf 2L The engine code is : AZG If anyone has this or knows of good places to look into finding one please feel free in providing more info Thanks Guys!
  20. DüBWëïsër1

2000 Hyundai Accent GS Automatic 650$

My gf bought a new car so im helping her get rid of the accent,car is sitting near my work In Lachine (Close To highway 13 and the 20)the car needs some work and the body is rough that is why the price is 650$ FIRM as is. Some info on the car: Car is automatic and has 178,812 Kms on it Car...
Back