Search results

1. 3

D&G watches

Hi everyone, i need your help. I'm looking for women's d&g(dolce and gabbana) watches to get for my gf. Does anyone know of a good store i could go to that has the new models of d&g watches? Any store in the region of montreal or laval would be great, thanks.
  2. 3

WTB: 4 x 205/55/16 tires/steelies

Hi im looking to buy 4 winter tires with steelies. Good enough to last 4 winters. Pm me for offer. I need them as soon as possible.
  3. 3

mags 17''(5x100) et pneus haute performance

C'est des mags de neon srt-4 utilise pour 800km l'ete. Le prix est de 800$, non-negociable, pour les pneus et les mags. Je ne veut pas les vendre separe. Le bolt pattern est 5x100. Merci.
  4. 3

FS: Mags(17'') et pneus de neon srt-4.

Jai quatre pneus et mags de srt-4 presque neuve (800km) a vendre. Prix negociable, pm svp. I have 4 neon srt-4 tires and rims for sale. Used for 800km. Price is negociable, please pm. Merci / Thank you.
  5. 3

srt4 and mopar mods

hi, i just have a few simple questions, when modifying an srt4 with mopar mods is it true that the warranty is unaffected? And if its true, do these mopar parts have to be bought at the dealer?, or they can be bought anywhere just as long as they are mopar? for example i want to...
  6. 3

need help chosing a car

hey guys i need help chosing a car, i have till about mid july. Im ready to spend around 30k. Most importantly i need a car with warranty, i dont care if its new or used. Also, no RWD pls. Thank you
  7. 3

fs: pirelli p6000

used one summer on a mercedes slk 230 driven by my sister. pm me if interested and well discuss the price.
  8. 3

mk4 headlight

hey i just need to know what type of bulb is the bulb at the bottom of the little circle in the headlight. I know that the big circle has the h7 bulb, but the small circle has two lights one in the mid and one on the bottom and i need to know the bottom one. Shops have been telling me...
  9. 3

volvo chip

who can tell me where i can get a volvo s40 t5 2005 chipped and give me the different choices of chips? preferrably something for volvo that is similar to revo. thx i appreciate it. *tu*
  10. 3

milltek exhaust

i need opinions for final decisions on milltek exhaust. Can anyone give me feedback on the new 3/2.5 dp is better or worse than the normal 2.5 dp. (some say new dp causes CEL, wut is CEL?) And what would you guys prefer, resonated or non resonated (resonated seems to cause rattling...
  11. 3

revo sps3

i just wanted to know if anybody knows someone or is selling themselves a revo sps3 unit. thx
  12. 3

boost gauge problem

i installed a boost gauge but i have a problem with the lighting. When the car is off the lighting works but once i turn the engine on it doesnt work anymore. help and im boostin at 17psi with revo 4bar fpr and dv, good? oh ya and its the omori awe gauge
  13. 3

final decision for a boost gauge

plz help me im gona order in the next few days. :bigup: Im stuck between 2 choices 1)the awe electrical 60mm boost gauge, omori 2) the apexi el boost gauge. For me to chose i need some1 to answer me this. Does the apexi gauge also match our mk4 dash lights like the omori? You can go here if u...
  14. 3

sanair, would u guys go there?

I can now, since my gf knows the owner, organize any kind of event at sanair. :bigup: first of all, what do you guys think of sanair dragway? For an event, for example, i could do the honda vs vw... or anything else. give me your comments on sanair and if you would be interested in racing there.
  15. 3

saw an r32

just wanna ask who else saw a black r32 yesterday? a black guy was driving it and i think he was from new-york. first time i see it, that car is sooo sick. and yes i know what an r32 is, i didnt look under the hood but if this is a conversion it must be the best conversion ever, he had the...
  16. 3

check this out

im shopping for a new head unit for my car and found this on the vortex, best looking one ive seen. http://www.sounddomain.com/sku/BLAHAMBURG it is apparently discontinued, anyone know where i can buy this? here is the vortex link(i cant post pics)...
  17. 3

car problem

*banghead* i had just put some gas and once i turned the car back it looked like i had trouble with the ignition. the car while i was turning it on sounded like it was gonna die, and right after it almost died the car turned on but the rpm went to way higher than normal (like almost to 2500)...
  18. 3

help identify boost gauge

hey sry i dunno how to post pics, anyways who makes the digital boost gauge at the end of this page/thread in the vortex? thx http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1307080
  19. 3

exhaust sound

Do any of you guys with 1.8t engines have a milltek or a ghl(quiet version or regular)? if so is there any way i can hear it in person? :bigup:
  20. 3

milltek exhaust?

Hey, i wanna know your opinions on milltek exhausts cus thats the one im getting pretty soon. Is this a good buy? Is the tip much bigger than the stock one on the 337? Did anybody hear it and can tell me how it sounds and if u have pics or sound clips plz post? Would it be a good idea to...
Back