Search results

1. Audiman

LF: Fuel rail for 16V Digifant

Looking for a fuel rail for a 16V digifant. Contact me at: grenierjc@videotron.ca Thanks!
  2. Audiman

Redrill my wheels

Hi, Anybody knows a good place in/around Montreal to have a set of wheels redrill. They are quality wheels and it's been done several times in the States without any safety issue. I tried P. Jacques and they don't do it. Wheels are BBS RS 5x112 to be redrill in 4x100 for my new VW. And...
  3. Audiman

Redrill my wheels

Hi, Anybody knows a good place in/around Montreal to have a set of wheels redrill. They are quality wheels and it's been done several times in the States without any safety issue. I tried P. Jacques and they don't do it. Wheels are BBS RS 5x112 to be redrill in 4x100. I don't want to...
  4. Audiman

One sick MK2

I hope my buddy won't mind this but take a look at the GTI he's building right now. He already has a nice A4 Avant but this Golf will be something else. Hope you don't mind JC :dunno: . It's a long thread on VWQuebec but it's worth it if you ask me...
  5. Audiman

VW Jetta GLS 1997

Ma femme veut s'acheter une V50. :dunno: Jetta GLS 1997 155,500 km Méticuleusement entretenue Mécanique impeccable Noire Prix:$5700.00 Info: jazzman@1.8T.org
  6. Audiman

Audi meet this wednesday at Marché Central (KK)

I'm in and I know Ed will be there also. (8:00 pm) Who else?
Back