Search results

1. tuNED318

110 is the new 130

Driving 110 in the left lane doing flybys on people standing still(97.3km/h) in the middle lane. I can feel people giving me the stare :run: I guess there isn't much to do about it but complain on MR. *tu* I get such a rush every time I go above 111km/h, I feel so ALIVE! Also; Idiots...
  2. tuNED318

Allahu Akbar - The Infidels Have Been Struck

edit: second video down http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dd3_1441992003 graphic pic Another crane collapse special brought to you by tuNEDTV™
  3. tuNED318

RAFA Shoreham Airshow plane crash- 7 dead 15 injured

Fack... I don't think the pilot managed to eject but sure looks like he tried to pull up until the very END... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/aviation/11818191/Plane-crashes-at-Shoreham-Air-Show-Live.html
  4. tuNED318

Review my poverty build plz

So I'm looking to upgrade my old, yet reliable, computer to be able to play games on higher graphics settings. I'm a casual gamer tho, so I'm not looking to play on ultra either. I also use my desktop to watch videos and do some photo editing in photoshop (not that it is much of a problem right...
  5. tuNED318

Netherlands: 2 Cranes on Barge Collapse on Buildings (vid)(holy sh*t, run!)

:yikes: Easy to say after the fact, but that barge doesn't look fit for the task... http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33762806
  6. tuNED318

The where-the-fuck-are-we-heading find of the day...

Can you believe it??!?!? The girl had to put a freakin' top on the keep playing. How fucking outrageous! What kind of sick fuck would tell an 8 y-o girl that it is not appropriate to go topless in public? [/sarcasm] Thoughts? Inb4 kossak and liberal cultural marxism Brb not reading the news...
  7. tuNED318

Sauf1FoisauParc sort de son mutisme

Est-ce qu'il va nous dire qu'il n'a jamais posé de geste indécent, sauf une fois au parc? J'espère qu'il va se retenir pour ne pas se passer une branlette en ondes. Suspense...
  8. tuNED318

Beard/Moustache Wax and Oil

Anyone knows where could I find those products locally? Looking online, everything I managed to find was in the States and wouldn't ship North of the border. Mountaineer Brand Natural Beard Oil Dubs Stache Cream "FIRM" - Moustache Wax Kent 20T Folding Comb I have used this locally...
  9. tuNED318

Pas d'austérité pour Charest...il flambe encore notre $$$$

On calisse la charrue à Charest dehors et, 3 ans plus tard, il flaube encore nos taxes et nos impôts dans des magouilles! :run: Jean Charest a facturé 368 566$ à l'État après son départ...
  10. tuNED318

Anyone works for Rogers/Fido (or any other telephone provider)?

When someone calls the call center, client or not, do you see the number they are calling from? Can you go back to a certain date/time and look that up?
  11. tuNED318

News: Conduire pourrait devenir illégal!

U motherfucking wot m6+(4/2)????? Le président de Tesla Motors a décrit l'auto comme une «machine de mort» et prédit que les humains pourraient un jour perdre le droit de conduire. inb4 LaPresse...
  12. tuNED318

Unusually high upload usage

Je viens de me rendre compte que ce mois-ci les uploads sont anormalement élevés sur ma connexion des Internets. Genre depuis la mi-janvier les uploads représentent de 1 à 4 fois la quantité de download pour une journée. Pour la période de facturation courante on s'enligne pour du 1:1. Jamais...
  13. tuNED318

---------

delete
  14. tuNED318

(OVER) Free OnePlus One Invite (OVER)

First reply gets it You have until around 3am to claim it, but I wont be able to reply after 9:30 (21h30) so... One - 64 GB Sandstone Black Happy New Year
  15. tuNED318

Toute histoire a une fin

PHOTO Éric LeFrançois
  16. tuNED318

So, are we gonna act like les Libéraleux ain't going to rise the gas taxes by 2¢ ?

Thread title... :dunno: Yes, because we all know gas prices are going to stay low forever. http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/politique/politique-quebecoise/201412/01/01-4824307-leitao-frappe-le-secteur-financier-et-les-automobilistes.php...
  17. tuNED318

Mark Webber Survives Huge Crash in Brazil (vid)

Mark Webber: Ex-F1 driver 'pretty bruised' after Brazil crash Former Formula 1 driver Mark Webber said he was "pretty bruised" and had a "stinking headache" after a crash in a World Endurance Championship race. http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/motorsport/30271784 :yikes: edit: Just saw the WEC...
  18. tuNED318

Final Gear, as we knew it, is no more

Some DMCA BS had the administrators bring down the episodes listings. I liked that I could just go and get an old season whenever I wanted. I know you can easily find the episodes elsewhere, but the site was just so user friendly. Anyways :( /dear diary
  19. tuNED318

Airport Workers - Dorval - GTFIH

Where do you live? I'm going to start working at the airport very soon. I''ll be moving back to the South Shore (from Sherbrooke) for the time being but I would like to find an appartment quite closer to the airport in the next couple months. Where would it be ideal for me to move...
  20. tuNED318

LMAO @ people who don't let anyone else bone their gf

To all the fruitcakes that won't let anyone give the D to their gf because it's their "baby" lol it's just a sloot. I encourage my friends to get in and beat her like a red-headed step child *tu*
Back