0 pedal pressure after 1 attempt oin bleeding clutch

blackcivic11

2004 Acura TSX

I have 0 pressure in the pedal and I can't get any to come back.

Everything worked fine before so a faulty clutch master cylinder or slave cylinder is very unlikely.

This is what I did:

1. Attached a rubber tube to the bleeding nipple on the slave cylinder.
2. Pushed the clutch pedal to the floor and held it there
3. Crack open the bleeder and let some fluid flow out
4. Close the bleeder
5. Release the clutch

Ever since the above procedure there is 0 pressure in the pedal. Tried vaccum bleeding but it just doesn't seem to want to come out completely I only get a little to come out.

Tried pressure bleeding with a home made pressure bleeder at 30PSI, again only a little comes out.

I'm at a complete loss right now no idea whats going on and makes no sense.

I want pressure back in my pedal PLEASE help me

this may sound dumb, but did you make sure there was fluid in your reservoir

then check your lines, maybe one of em broke, otherwise maybe you slave cylinder piston is stuck on a groove because it had never been as far as when you bled it.

Reservoir is full and its not losing any fluid, it was also full when i first opened it when it was working.

the slave has play i can move the fork back and forth so the piston isn't jammed.

When i push the clutch (which has no pressure) to the floor the slave moves maybe 2mm and the fluid in the reservoir does not move at all

Reservoir is full and its not losing any fluid, it was also full when i first opened it when it was working.

the slave has play i can move the fork back and forth so the piston isn't jammed.

When i push the clutch (which has no pressure) to the floor the slave moves maybe 2mm and the fluid in the reservoir does not move at all

Not sure how the TSXs are made, but on teh civic there is a small pin the holds teh clutch pedal to the assembly, sometimes it shears, that would cause no pedal feel and no pressure in the cylinder. Otherwise I don't know, have you checked to make sure there are no obstructions in teh line? Have you tried to just gravity bleed it for a while with a hose on teh bleeder nipple to see if it fills up on it's own?

Back