News: 1 000 000$ for the HTT Pléthore?

first .... 450000$ is the price of the car not 1 million ....

secondo .. already 17 sign big dépot

third ... if you build this in your garage Gregster you are a magician , i really like those who small talk!

and fouth rarety + originality + 3 places only car exotique one !!!!! And it is a LS9 corvette 7.0 Liter only offered in the ZR1 corvette 2006 not offered anymore .. + a supercharger going for the 12 psi .. and pushing that beast at 750 whp .... it is worth easy the 450 000$ go and see it in person at the Salon de l'auto de montréal vous aller changer d'idée , juste la peint job vaut 15 000$!

How i know that i talked to the guy who made the car!

My 2 cents!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Are you serious, the paint is worth that much? yet they decided to randomly change the color just to change it up at the autoshow? your so full of shit man....

so jealous people ... and person with big attitude just to destroy what other and the gutss to build ...

guys .. it is made in québec , only one thing .. be proud!

that it!

show me a details like this about the HTT and maybe ill start to respect it a little more.

http://blogs.insideline.com/straightline/2010/09/2012-mclaren-mp4-12c-suspension-walkaround.html

dont forget the HTT is 2.5x more expensive than the mp4-12c

X2

so jealous people ... and person with big attitude just to destroy what other and the gutss to build ...

guys .. it is made in québec , only one thing .. be proud!

that it!

0 Jealousy here...

We never said we were not proud... We said it was over priced, and lacked the quality and design to back the price tag, which is pretty accurate. you can't really argue that...

I'm all for a local exotic car... but I can't see this car in the 500k$ and more. I just can't. Way too high.

I see the Plethore in the 200k$ range and even less. You just cannot pretend to be a Ferrari when you haven't sold anything in the past. The name has to be built first.

I'm all for a local exotic car... but I can't see this car in the 500k$ and more. I just can't. Way too high.

I see the Plethore in the 200k$ range and even less. You just cannot pretend to be a Ferrari when you haven't sold anything in the past. The name has to be built first.

Well said, thats 100% the truth of it, even if I still find the 200k marker a little high for a car that is not even completed yet, all other plans they say are still all talk. until I see a finished product I can't give it an accurate price tag.

faut pas oublier le
À terme, on aimerait
ils vont peut-etre se reajuster avec le temps lorsqu'il vont se planter ou avant de se planter mais faut faire la difference entre valeur sur le marche (concurence etc )et la valeur qu'il demande

Steve, Koniegsegg doesn't have a 12 minute video talking about their ball joints, but they still sell their car at a ridiculous price. Care to explain?

Ok so I started off with that line
-"So this is that over priced over hyped car im seeing on the internet",
and hes like
-"No sir, its not over priced at all".
I said
-"oh really? care to explain how you can justify the price tag? the car isn't even complete..."
He then went to say
-"the pre sale price is 450,000, and the retail will be 750,000... The engine will be complete soon."
I said
-"do you really think people are going to invest in a car that isn't even complete, when the company doesn't really have much to show for themselves..."
He says
-"We have changed the lights on the front as well...(completely avoiding my question)",
I then stated,
-"how can you sell a car on pre-sale when you keep changing stuff on it?"
he says
-"well its still a concept..."
I said
-"can you remove the engine cover and show us what it looks like?"
He said
-"no it would be bad press."
I laughed and said
-"perhaps you shouldn't be displaying the vehicle at the auto show if you cant even pop the bonnet."
He didn't really know what to say, so he went on about how the interior is hand crafted, and yada this yada that,
I told him,
-"you should probably improve the cars quality tremendously before setting such a high price tag, because with all this it just doesn't justify..."
he asked,
-"well what other car would you spend this kind of money on before this one?"
I said
-"for starters a 2011 Zonda S starts at around 741,000 so still cheaper than your suggested retail... or there is the Koenigsegg CCX starting at 545,000... perhaps even the new Mclaren MP4-12C Starting at 300,000...I could keep going but I think I have made my point..."
He had nothing to say,
then I said
-"well have a good night, shook his hand and walked on to see the rest of the show..."

You feel proud of yourself? lol

He already got preorders, so obviously some people are thinking it's worth it.

The whole point of a PROTOTYPE is that it's NOT FINISHED. duh :rolleyes:

Customers won't be receiving an unfinished car, you seem to not understand that point.

Maybe whoever is interested doesn't like the look of the Zonda or can't get one because they sell out quick, maybe they don't like the look of the Koniegsegg, maybe they don't want a "cheap" car like the McLaren. (compared to other supercars)

Steve, Koniegsegg doesn't have a 12 minute video talking about their ball joints, but they still sell their car at a ridiculous price. Care to explain?

You feel proud of yourself? lol

He already got preorders, so obviously some people are thinking it's worth it.

The whole point of a PROTOTYPE is that it's NOT FINISHED. duh :rolleyes:

Customers won't be receiving an unfinished car, you seem to not understand that point.

Maybe whoever is interested doesn't like the look of the Zonda or can't get one because they sell out quick, maybe they don't like the look of the Koniegsegg, maybe they don't want a "cheap" car like the McLaren. (compared to other supercars)

You can't be serious...

Sure he got some pre-orders, or at least they claim they have some orders...

I am not illiterate like you seem to be, I know what a prototype is... but most people release a prototype for testing, not for pre-sale....

I clearly understand that customers will be getting a finished car, im not half retarded, all im saying is that the price tag they set is way to high, they are getting way ahead of themselves, they should start by finishing the car then once its ready determine a price to sell it... not vise versa....

Who knows why people would chose a certain car over this one, that info is only in the minds of the people doing so...

The reason I brought up those cars, is because they come from a background of great cars, they have built up their name and reputation, they have so much backing them and yet there cars are still cheaper than this unfinished wannabe of a super car....

Don't blow your load before you fully understand what someone is trying to say...

The Nissan Volt sold 6000 units before production even started. lol

Besides, a company like HTT has limited funds, if they pre-sell cars, they can get a loan to complete the car. It's like a condo development, they need to pre-sell units to get the money to complete the building.

If they don't release a price (or at least an approximation), they can't pre-sell the cars.

l2business

First they should show where will they build that Supercar....... If they have somewhere to build it cause it's sure not at St-eustache they can. And to the ones who say that we're jealous of a quebec built product, we're not. But we don't want the rest of the world to laugh at us with this shit. We all have respect for great Quebec product like BRP (ski-doo, sea-doo, can-am)and Campagna (T-Rex) to name just those 2. The Plethore is so far a big joke!!!!!!! No plant to build it, No high speed test made and it,s a supercar like Ferrari, McLaren or Pagani??????????????? Let me laugh!!!!

Besides, a company like HTT has limited funds, if they pre-sell cars, they can get a loan to complete the car. It's like a condo development, they need to pre-sell units to get the money to complete the building.

If they don't release a price (or at least an approximation), they can't pre-sell the cars.

l2business

...Again, Nissan has a name a reputation...
If HTT doesnt have the funds then they should have found more investors before starting the build... And if you really want to go on that theory, then i Feel sorry for anyone who buys anything from HTT, if the company doesnt have enough money to finish their first project then imagine later on down the road if not enough units are sold to cover the depts? They are never going to build a proper name or reputation for themselves if they keep going down the road they are going....

you can't really compare condos to super cars its quite a different market... Condos are needed, and affordable to most people, Super cars on the other hand are a luxury for some and a dream for most...

You can keep defending these guys all you want man, Thats your right, but all I am saying is that even if people did, I find it hard to believe someone would invest 450k on something that looks that half assed...

...Again, Nissan has a name a reputation...
If HTT doesnt have the funds then they should have found more investors before starting the build... And if you really want to go on that theory, then i Feel sorry for anyone who buys anything from HTT, if the company doesnt have enough money to finish their first project then imagine later on down the road if not enough units are sold to cover the depts? They are never going to build a proper name or reputation for themselves if they keep going down the road they are going....

you can't really compare condos to super cars its quite a different market... Condos are needed, and affordable to most people, Super cars on the other hand are a luxury for some and a dream for most...

You can keep defending these guys all you want man, Thats your right, but all I am saying is that even if people did, I find it hard to believe someone would invest 450k on something that looks that half assed...

Invest or spend on a 450k car ? :D

l2business

Don't quote Volt sales figure... most of them have been bough by the government...

Thanks, I meant Nissan Leaf & Chevy Volt.

For HTT, investors won't always invest with no collateral. Sometimes, they will ask for the company to have orders to prove that their product is wanted by the public before they will start investing just as a kind of safety net, if the guy is able to go out and get orders without a working car, it says something about him and his vision. It's like that for a lot of companies.

Back