16Th April - Gas ->1.51$

oh god, not looking forward to filling up my truck...........

qc is gonna qc!

lets all stop putting gas in our cars and stop our daily activities, see how fast its gonna go down!!

Merci PLQ ??

Sérieusement attend mardi il va descendre, ces la même chose a toute les longue fin de semaine..

it's getting expensive but seriously it's still not bad..people won't change their driving habits nor the car until it reaches like 5$/liter..

The higher it goes, the harder i laugh. My company pays for it, and I hate my boss.....

And then you will complain that you didn't get that raise that you were waiting for because expenses have been going up... some people just don't understand how this can affect everyone.

And then you will complain that you didn't get that raise that you were waiting for because expenses have been going up... some people just don't understand how this can affect everyone.

Don't worry about my raise. I didn't tell the gas companies to jack their prices, it's the nature of the beast when you work in field service. If they want me to go to Quebec city to make repairs, I ain't going to walk there.

Funny thing is then u guys keep saying diesel is expensive and find a million reasons why it's not worth it

I'm telling you all....your next cars ... Make sure it's diesel .... We will be paying 2$ a lit like the Europeans have been within the next 2-3 years

I'm switching diesel as my next car and never looking back

Im probably gonna go with a 330d for my next car. Or something small displacement with a turbo from Audi. Current ride is treating me well in terms of fuel

Enough of these artificially inflated prices in Quebec. My next family car is a Tesla, the break even point is $1.50.

tanked in Champlain, NY with 3,89 gallon (1.16/l considering last Friday's exchange rate) last Friday. Still have a quarter of the tank. I'm not driving much in the next week so this gas should be enough for another week. Hopefully the price will go down by then.

tanked in Champlain, NY with 3,89 gallon (1.16/l considering last Friday's exchange rate) last Friday. Still have a quarter of the tank. I'm not driving much in the next week so this gas should be enough for another week. Hopefully the price will go down by then.

Got it at 3.57 a gallon last week end in Swanton, VT. 1.08$ / liter ! Crazy!

Back