1991 avec des 1992 tails...

Status
Not open for further replies.

djroyalvibe

salut...
j'ai 2 questions:

1). j'ai vu un video sur youtube d'un 1991 TSi qui a les lumières arières comme un 1992-1994 :yikes: ... je me demandais comment on faisait ça?
j'aime beaucoup le char... c'est exactement mon indée de "DREAM CAR" ..... un 1991 TSi AWD avec ses "pop-up lights", mais les belles lumières arières d'un '92-'94 :run: .... ahhh... et il doit etre blanc :p
link ici

2). j'ai vu aussi sur dsmtuners un beau talon 1992 avec un lip en fibre de carbon... je veux savoir c'est quoi exactement et ca couterait combien?
j'ai cherche sur l'internet... mais y a pas beaucoup de lip en carbon pour la Talon 1992
photo ici

merci pour avoir lu...

pour ta premiere question. Je crois bien que la talon ces une 92 avec de devant de 91.
Si ce n'est pas ce quil a fait, ben
achete une 92 et met le devant d'une 91 ;)

pour ta premiere question. Je crois bien que la talon ces une 92 avec de devant de 91.
Si ce n'est pas ce quil a fait, ben
achete une 92 et met le devant d'une 91 ;)

Non c'est linverse qui faut faire, mettre un cul de 92 sur un 90-91. Ca te prend les tails lights de 92, et bumper de 92.

Sinon mettre un front-end c'est trop de trouble, hood, pop-up, moteur de pop up front bumper, front lense etc

@venom55:

tu pense-tu que les lumières arières + le bumper arière d'un 1992 vont fitter exactement sur le body d'un 1991?

je pense que le "front air splitter" est fait custom... me semble que le gars avait utilisé 2 APR Support Studs et une planche de fibre de carbon .... je sais pas vraiment ?????!!!!!!

ouais... mais ils dissent que le front air splitter est vendu seulement avec le buddyclub 2 bumper....... je sais pas... :dunno:

mais tu peux toujours achetter 2 support rods de ounderground-designs et le fabriquer toi même :bigup:
y-a-tu quelqun quis connaît un shop qui vent des planches en fibre de carbon?

I guarantee you that it works.
The frames are the same, its just the set up of the pieces that are different. I know because I've
a) owned both models
b) test fitted myself
c) bought a scrapped car that was rolled. The guy took the time to put a 94 front end on a 91 esi, replace the windshield, repair the roof and repaint the car only to blow the transmission and scrap the car 2 months later. It took me a week and a half to figure out what was what on the car. 1990 esi with a 91 computer and a 93 front end.

I dont understand why he would go that direction, but i guess it was all he could find.

IMO, the best look would be the 1990 front end and the 93/94 back end. I'm already in the process of doing it, those two assemblies combined would make the best looking car. I would suggest, as you said, to start with a 1ga because of the 6 bolt factor, but if you have a 93/94 with a 6 bolt already installed, then i'd rather just have to replace the back bumper and lights.

you have to replace the back bumper, lights and spoiler, thats it. it all bolts directly up, but expect a HELL of a time replacing all the screws because of rust. I guarantee that you will brake 90$ of all bolts/nuts.

p.s. I have all the parts you need for sale :D

I guarantee you that it works.
The frames are the same, its just the set up of the pieces that are different. I know because I've
a) owned both models
b) test fitted myself
c) bought a scrapped car that was rolled. The guy took the time to put a 94 front end on a 91 esi, replace the windshield, repair the roof and repaint the car only to blow the transmission and scrap the car 2 months later. It took me a week and a half to figure out what was what on the car. 1990 esi with a 91 computer and a 93 front end.

I dont understand why he would go that direction, but i guess it was all he could find.

IMO, the best look would be the 1990 front end and the 93/94 back end. I'm already in the process of doing it, those two assemblies combined would make the best looking car. I would suggest, as you said, to start with a 1ga because of the 6 bolt factor, but if you have a 93/94 with a 6 bolt already installed, then i'd rather just have to replace the back bumper and lights.

you have to replace the back bumper, lights and spoiler, thats it. it all bolts directly up, but expect a HELL of a time replacing all the screws because of rust. I guarantee that you will brake 90$ of all bolts/nuts.

p.s. I have all the parts you need for sale :D

dude... thanks a lot! :bigup:
very useful info.
and D.A.M.N how nice a 1ga with 1gb rear-end would look !!!! i just love it too much! it looks better than a ferrari

ohhh.. also... could you please send me some pics when you finish the conversion on your car?

LOL I've had the car for 5 years now and its barely even started.. I have 4 other talons in process of purchasing at the moment so i have to put that project aside..

if you ever need any sort of advice or info of the stock cars, let me know.. I havent broken into tuning dsm's yet. If i decide to work at HT turbotech, that will change drastically.

J'imagine que ca doit pas etre ben ben plus compliqué que de faire la conversion de taillights d'eclipse sur un talon 2g comme j'ai fait. Il y a peut-être juste les braquets à changé de place...mais je ne suis pas certain du tout

J'imagine que ca doit pas etre ben ben plus compliqué que de faire la conversion de taillights d'eclipse sur un talon 2g comme j'ai fait. Il y a peut-être juste les braquets à changé de place...mais je ne suis pas certain du tout

The cars are made the same for cost effectivness, while throwing little differences in here and there to sell it under a diffrent name, just like the 1st gen laser/eclipse/talon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back