2000 TYPE R swap for sale (just got it where I work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That right sorry about the five lug conversion but my boss is keeping it. Where all big Honda fans where I work so whe kept all the good stuff for us but the swap is still for sale if you want it. My boss as taken down the price to 7000$. Sorry but I guess that's the good part of my job, having access to good stuff before it gets out to the public. Whe always get first pick

NO the suspension is already gone (I think but I'll ask just to make sure). I'll get back to you tomorrow. So you want a price on the swap with suspension??? Do you want the mags with that???

Dont need the wheels, I want engine + suspension + brakes
at a kick ass price if possible!

Merci!

Well if the swap is 7000$ don't expect it to be less for all of that!!! I'll ask this afternoon and I'll get back to you tomorrow. I'll do my best my my bosses are cheap skates.

I will be gone all week!
I will give you some news next week!
Appreciate your efforts!

white how much for a ls 2000 tranny with no clutch
and type r lsd thanx

Well whe don't have any hydro trannys left so I can't give you a price. If you just want my opinion, a tranny like that with a lsd from a Type R would be worth about 700$ or more if you ask me but Type R LSDs are hard to find.

Crote, I checked for your axles and we have both sides. It's 200 for both and there off a 98 Integra so there like new. Let me know if you want them.

I let you know when I'll be ready to buy them, I must finish to built the engine before, not enough $$

engine

don't you think its a litle to expensive ????/
i could get legal jdm type r engine for 5000 or 6000$

Re: engine

Yes but can you actually see it run and be positive it's legit? This engine has 47 000km on it wich is not alot and whe sell the swap complete with engine, tranny, mounts, shifter linkage, axles, ecu and when you get it, you don't have to run around to find all the little missings parts on it like TPS sensor and map sensor and all the rest that won't be on the engine or that wont be good anymore. Trust me if you get a JDM engine for 6000$ plus all the parts like axles, shifter linkage, sensors, you'll get up to 7000 easy and you still won't be sure about milage and condition of the engine because you can't see it run. I stand by that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back