2017 NSX chased by 2007 RS4

Ah got to love all those rocks on the road..

That video reminds me about the time I couldn't shake the middle aged woman driving a Fiesta from the Swiss border back into Italy...

A mon avis, je suis pas un expert... Le system EBD & ESC est beaucoup plus avancer sur la NSX, en plus ca a un system hybrid qui nullifie le delais du turbo. Sur un canyon... je pense pas tu peux faire grand chose dans une RS4 malgre que le poid est similaire sur les 2 vehicules.

La NSX est chaude !!

Ah got to love all those rocks on the road..

That video reminds me about the time I couldn't shake the middle aged woman driving a Fiesta from the Swiss border back into Italy...

Going to tunnel du Mont-Blanc is a blast in a Ferrari or Porsche.

Audi Fanboy butthurted. Ça me surprend presque que tu n'as pas mentionné Audi S1 dans le thread.

There's no way a RS4 can keep up with the NSX in twisties. Audi's are well known to be understeer queen.

Last edited:
The Audi guy is a poor driver beating the hell of his POS, overheating tire like mad and blown one. He's pushing so hard at the wrong place he probably gets a tire off its wheel, unless it's a pretty bad rock you would'nt hear the air out.

c'Est pas la RS4 le probleme..c'est le pilote qui est crissement mauvais!
c'est ca ca donne quand tu coupe les coins en cabochon!

So much hate against the RS4.. jesus.
Relax people, guy was just having fun. I'm sure everyone here is a professional driver :rolleyes:

So much hate against the RS4.. jesus.
Relax people, guy was just having fun. I'm sure everyone here is a professional driver :rolleyes:

If he was alone- fine. It's his life. But he's a retard for not listening to his girl. That's what irked me.

"Don't kill me"
"I won't" (ie: I got this babe, I'm a pro, I'm in control of the universe here, k, just shutup and let me prove I'm a big man)

Seconds later he blows a tire... if things had gone a bit differently, he could have easily gone off the road and been seriously hurt or killed.

Back